Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Metro: The Rock house

teddyb

Next stop LK Metro : I'm considering staying at the "The Rock House" for a week after Naklau. Has anyone stayed there recently and also could you recommend other Guest houses in this area please...much appreciated.

There is a pattaya forum run by the owner of the Rock House where you'd probably get all the info you're looking. I can't remember what it's called but i'm sure someone on here will tell you.

Hi teddyb

Rockhouse great place to stay. Has a full service Kitchen now and Alex is your host there. Very nice guy,

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/154831-the-rockhouse-soi-lk-metro-review/

Also next door is 3Som Guest House (Soi LK Metro)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/125279-3-som-guest-house-soi-lk-metro-review/

If you want a few Guest Houses the other side of Soi Bua Khao a short walk to Soi LK Metro

The Devonshire Guest House (Soi Lengkee)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/125461-the-devonshire-restaurant-hotel-review/

Clean Guest House (Soi Lengkee)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/127495-clean-guest-house-soi-lenkee-review/

Canterbury Tales Guest House(s) (Soi Chaiyapoon)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/167707-canterbury-tales-guest-house-room-1c-review/

Thank you Bm glenman, and Bm up2u2, I had booked a room at the "Rock house" just before reading your reply, ( must admit I panicked a little there, as was told, only 1 room left ) so I'm extremely pleased you recommended it  haha. Funnily enough, I was only reading 1 of your posts yesterday. Fantastic info and really amusing. I'll know who to ask next time. By the way, I've booked a room at "Ryans bar" Naklau, for the week before, any info on that, I had read good reports, so I'm looking forward to staying there. Thanks again.

No problems teddyb Alex is a great host and his wife Noi is an absolute gem.

You will be well looked after at the Rockhouse.

Do a search in this section see if anything turns up for 'Ryans Bar'

Have a great trip mate.

Thank you Bm glenman, and Bm up2u2, I had booked a room at the "Rock house" just before reading your reply, ( must admit I panicked a little there, as was told, only 1 room left ) so I'm extremely pleased you recommended it  haha. Funnily enough, I was only reading 1 of your posts yesterday. Fantastic info and really amusing. I'll know who to ask next time. By the way, I've booked a room at "Ryans bar" Naklau, for the week before, any info on that, I had read good reports, so I'm looking forward to staying there. Thanks again.

www.ryansbarpattaya.com If it still same owner guy called Phil real good "down to earth" guy, my avatar is from a few years back at the bar.

www.ryansbarpattaya.com If it still same owner guy called Phil real good "down to earth" guy, my avatar is from a few years back at the bar.

Yeah,same guy that's him... heard a few negatives about Naklau, but I'm not there for the jerries, am I, no offense Klaus lol...keep smiling

Butchers arms 2 minutes walk from LK,superb rooms,650-850 baht a night.

You can't go wrong with The Rock House, great place to stay, big loom, clean, good location, and friendly staff.

You can't go wrong with The Rock House, great place to stay, big loom, clean, good location, and friendly staff.

Thanks Benny, all sounds good, and everyone else for their input. Hopefully, I can stay again at "Ruby bar" down the 6 for my final week. Cheers

Pattaya Live is the Rockhouse forum.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

The Rock House now does food and it's excellent!

A good choice for the area.

breakfast.jpg

Best tasting breakfast in the area I reckon.

This is the smaller breakfast there is the 'Hungry Horace' but I din't think you can walk after you eat it all.

has the Rockhouse changed hands lately...? I must admit the few times I have been there at night, the mood was less than rockin'

The food looks good in the pic above and there are plenty in the LK to choose from that are great.  The Irish rovers in the corner of the LK are pretty good and I have eaten many times in Robins Nest around the corner in Soi Diana... I also like the choice of 9 screens and aircon lol... would like to check out the Rockhouse again with all these great reviews.

...Using the force, one bar at a time

Archived