IGNORED

English rose bar & hotel - new hotel

Bupattaya

I JUST WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THE ENGLISH ROSE hotel ON SOI CHAIYAPHUM, JUST OFF SOI BUAKEOW. GREAT NEW ROOMS FOR 500-600 BAHT DEPENDING ON ROOM SIZE. ALL NEW FURNITURE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BIG SCREEN TV IN EVERY ROOM, NICE FURNISHINGS, AND AN AWESOME KING SIZE BED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK THIS PLACE OUT. YOU WON'T DISAPPOINTED.

• Like 3

I JUST WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THE ENGLISH ROSE HOTEL ON SOI CHAIYAPHUM, JUST OFF SOI BUAKEOW. GREAT NEW ROOMS FOR 500-600 BAHT DEPENDING ON ROOM SIZE. ALL NEW FURNITURE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BIG SCREEN TV IN EVERY ROOM, NICE FURNISHINGS, AND AN AWESOME KING SIZE BED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK THIS PLACE OUT. YOU WON'T DISAPPOINTED.

Shout it out, lol

I JUST WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THE ENGLISH ROSE hotel ON SOI CHAIYAPHUM, JUST OFF SOI BUAKEOW. GREAT NEW ROOMS FOR 500-600 BAHT DEPENDING ON ROOM SIZE. ALL NEW FURNITURE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BIG SCREEN TV IN EVERY ROOM, AND AN AWESOME KING SIZE BED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK THIS PLACE OU!T. YOU WON'T DISAPPOINTED. GOOD ROOMS FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE.

Edited by Bupattaya

Thanks for sharing Fella

All the best

HAS IT WIFi ?

And Caps Lock is not always needed Matey

YES, it has free Wi-Fi. I am having problems with my smart phone, try to get some pictures up soon.

Edited by Bupattaya

The owners name is Allan. The phone number to reach him is 089-933-2760. I will try to get a couple of pictures up soon. My smartphone is on the blink, so asked him to email me some. I will post them as soon as I receive them from him.

The hotel has free Wifi and desk to use for your computer as well as a table with 2 chairs in every room. Pretty good deal my opinion. I have rented rooms all over pattaya and was pretty pleased to have been told about this place, so just passing on the news to anyone who is interested.

I suggested to Alan he should join Addicts and start his new place thread, I also mentioned the place after I went to the opening night on here and asked him to email me a couple of the photos he took on that night, he didn't so I couldn't.

Suggest to Alan he really needs to join here re his business, I did and he didn't so maybe if you know him well enough he will listen.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

good luck with the new business.....some photos would help....the rate sound good

I think there was a thread on another forum about this place....it used to be called The Rose bar or something.

New guy has bought the place only recently and is still updating the rooms hence no website as yet?

A guy made a good review/recommendation for the place so some rooms are ready...some possibly not?

I would love to see photos of the rooms also. 

I know this area and Soi well and love staying on it. 

Next holiday I will look out for the bar and perhaps have a look at the rooms. 

Thanks for letting us know. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

The most important question in this soi. Is there a Kareoke next door?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

The most important question in this soi. Is there a Kareoke next door?

Haha too true...there does seem to but a high number of these. 

Although I think one more has gone now that Lolitas is moving in. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

The English Rose is where the noisy Karaoke was, its all brand new, rooms and all, I have been trying to pester Alan to get on here and some pics/website but have backed off as I didn't want to seem interfering.

there are still a couple of Karaoke's  up the end of the soi but not our end now.

Also Lolita's is soon open just a few yards up the soi :GoldenSmile1: , pics coming soon.

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I met Allan last night and he seems a nice chap, but maybe not too tech savvy. He did say he is getting a website developed. So give him a chance. He has really just opened. The bar area looked very well done and he said the whole building has been refitted. I might move over there and if I do I will report. I'm a bit further down and yes I can hear some fucking karaoke but hopefully it is better at English Rose. Daveo, can you go down and get them to turn the fucking karaoke down or preferably off?

its not Alan from 18 coins by any chance ?

No mate a different Alan, origionaly from the UK, but has lived in Aussie land for 20years, seems like a nice guy

Alan from 18 coins has opened a new place on Soi Lengkie I believe.

Alan from 18 coins has opened a new place on Soi Lengkie I believe.

That what i heard....

have any BM got any idea the name of the place ? 

Dayo...