IGNORED

English Premiership League 2013/2014

jocky king

kick off today,i,am looking for spurs to do well like the looks of paulino,and I,am having a bet on soldado to be top scorer,think Swansea wull do well bony should score goals for them .think spurs could break into top 4 ,good season for everton the young Spanish lad deulofeu looks a flying machine whats scores goals.my tip for the top city.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom look like getting Scott Sinclair on loan and we've signed the guy from Udinaise who played for Watford last season. Anelka too. Can't wait for the first game at 9.00pm against Southampton. First game is Liverpool Stoke in a couple of hours. All games will be on the screen at Babydolls, and, after the United game has finished, we have a RS Sunbox with all the La Liga games. Love any football banter, so pop into Babydolls and here we go. Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Rooney back in the squad, Will be interesting with what their fans will say at Swansea.

Liverpool Vs Stoke                  H

West Ham Vs Cardiff                A

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa              D

Norwich Vs Everton                 H

Sunderland Vs Fulham            D

West Brom Vs Southampton   A

Swansea Vs Man Utd               D

My Predictions for today's match. 

disagree with a few of those jocky,in fact think everton is banker win.

disagree with a few of those jocky,in fact think everton is banker win.

Put up yours on my post, just put your predictions next to my predictions. Like (ME) H. (YOU) A.. And see who is better.  :GoldenSmile1:

Liverpool D

West Ham H

Arsnic. H

Norwich D

Sunderland H

West Brom A

Swansea D

Fucking Internet has just gone down at home, so doing it by phone.

Poor old arsenic , but it is only the first game of the season, you must give their new players time to gel......err wait a minute, ha ha.

Liverpool Vs Stoke        1-0                 H       

West Ham Vs Cardiff         0-2             A

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa    1-3                D

Norwich Vs Everton     2-2                    H

Sunderland Vs Fulham     0-1               D

West Brom Vs Southampton  0-1       A

Swansea Vs Man Utd     1-4          D

The champions won the opening match against Swansea with both strikers , RVP and Welbeck scoring twice as Rooney came on in the second half. By the look of the team, not one new players had drafted in at the whole match. United wont need to buy a player from 6th september transfer deadline. They will need to keep Rooney if they want to win another title. United never lost the opening match since the premiership began. Arsenal got a shocking home defeat to Aston Villa at home 1-3. With 8 years trophyless, wonder what will the fans say if they continue to play like the last 8 years. Wenger still supported by majority of fans but after today ? who knows. Liverpool doing well in summer tour, had carried on winning 1-0 to Stoke. I had only two predictions right. Not good. 5555

Spurs and Chelsea playing tonight, then over to Spain for Barcelona. See you all at Babydolls. Phil

Thought they are playing after dinner !!!! :unsure:

Crystal Palace Vs Spurs    H

Cheslea Vs Hull City          H

looking forward to seeing paulino and capoue play today paulino,is a lot like naymar, and capoune should be a powerhouse in midfield.

Crystal Palace Vs Spurs 0-1   H

Cheslea Vs Hull City    2-0      H

Spurs and Chelsea got off a good start. Mourinho first premiership win on his return. Alan Shearer fancy Chelsea to win the premiership .

watch Chelsea and hull,got to say cole as lost a few yards pace,quite impressed with capoune when he came on the lad looks class,young brady also looks good for hull.

Top tips after one game Coutinho, who can only get better; Begovic who was absolutely class and 2 weeks left for one of the big boys to tease out of Stoke and Aston Villa overall team game :-)

got crossthreaded last night ,been on the pop all day,capoune came on as sub for spurs plays like yaya toure.

Chelsea. Lucky, lucky bastards.

No seriously they tore us apart the first half - I don't think any team could have countered that performance.

We played better the 2nd half but it was already easily in the bag for Chelsea who on that performance alone must be title favourites.

I'm just glad we played them first game of the season because it doesn't come much harder than that.

Chelsea. Lucky, lucky bastards.

No seriously they tore us apart the first half - I don't think any team could have countered that performance.

We played better the 2nd half but it was already easily in the bag for Chelsea who on that performance alone must be title favourites.

I'm just glad we played them first game of the season because it doesn't come much harder than that.

you looked a lot better 2nd half with huddlestone and Livermore on,your right winger is very fast but looks a bit raw,you should have a chance of staying up on that display.palace look dire at the weekend.

Liverpool Vs Stoke                  H

West Ham Vs Cardiff                A

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa              D

Norwich Vs Everton                 H

Sunderland Vs Fulham            D

West Brom Vs Southampton   A

Swansea Vs Man Utd               D

2 out of 7 No pools win this week, back to work on Monday :Work1:

Top three easy City, United, Chelsea. What order is the big ?

Battle for Forth Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Pos Everton, depends on transfers

Nothing too much changes

Mid table, WestHam, WBA, Fulham, Norwich, Aston Villa,

Bottom from Crystal Palace, Cardiff, Hull, Sunderland, Newcastle and Pos Stoke.

Ones to Watch Swansea, Southampton

Best bit of business Aston Villa keeping Benteke.

Person for chop, who ever in charge of signing new players at Arsenal and Newcastle.

First Manager to go Wenger, Hughes, DI Canio but my money on Newcastle Manager , even with his long contract

Sunderland have been deal a hard job in the opening fixtures, they have to play all the top teams at home now so could be down the bottom for a while

agree with most of that enterprise,think you can throw Norwich in the mix too,think di canio could be decent bet,

Archived