IGNORED

English Premiership League 2013/2014

jocky king

My Heart says

1 .Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man City

4. Liverpool

5. Man Utd (First time out of Champion League for 2014/15) 

No chance of Pool finishing above United - was that a mis-type :)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all of it was a mistype, him being a Man U fan.

I really hope the Spurs do well Gadget,  do you remember the conversation i had with you regarding Glenn Hoddle on LK Metro ??

Stevie

No chance of Pool finishing above United - was that a mis-type :)

I think all of it was a mistype, him being a Man U fan.

I was honest, I cant see Moyes making a great start, it will take him few years to win big trophies, remember Sir Alex, took him 3/4 years to win first the first trophy FA cup for United. I hope the fans will be patient with Moyes. Nowadays, they are sacking managers after few matches losses, like Chelsea do all the time.

Jockey, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.

My heart says..... Is what you WANT to happen

My head says....... Is what you THINK will happen

Jockey, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.

My heart says..... Is what you WANT to happen

My head says....... Is what you THINK will happen

Yes, you are right, Should have quote properly. Silly Me.

It's Chelsea's title to loose now. I have held back making any comment as of yet to see what United would do in the transfer market, but as of today I will throw in the towel and tip Chelsea for the title.  :Bye5:  :Bye5: 

My view has nothing got to do with David Moyes as a man or a manager, this is aimed at the stupid little fucker called Ed Woodward who replaced David Gill as CEO. I thought he was an actor from the eighties TV show the' equaliser', at least he always got his man. People are lamenting Fergies departure, well the real truth is that David Gill may be our biggest loss. Arsenal fans will know what I mean, losing David Dein.

David Moyes has not been backed properly in my book by the United board this summer. I hope United fans will remember this if we have a bad run of results this season. We should be hunting Daniel Levy from Spurs to replace David Gill.

As for the Fergie factor, yes he was our twelfth man on the touch line & earned us around nine points per season, but one thing I must mention is that European, champions league football was passing Fergie by. Teams now play 4,3,3 both in Europe & domestically. Fergie would blow his budget on wingers & strikers while there still remains a massive hole in our midfield. Until these problems are addressed, ...it's Jose all the way... :hello09: 

Jinx. 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd
Spurs
Arsenal

It saddens me to put Liverpool 2nd :-(

I really hope the Spurs do well Gadget, do you remember the conversation i had with you regarding Glenn Hoddle on LK Metro ??

Hi Steve, now you're talking the great Glen, wonder if he was at his peak now, what would he cost in these crazy times.

Glenn Hoddle Tribute

www.youtube.com

Man City

Chelsea

Spurs 

Man U

Stevie

I was honest, I cant see Moyes making a great start, it will take him few years to win big trophies, remember Sir Alex, took him 3/4 years to win first the first trophy FA cup for United. I hope the fans will be patient with Moyes. Nowadays, they are sacking managers after few matches losses, like Chelsea do all the time.

Ferguson took over a club that hadn't won the league since 67 and had to rebuild. Moyes takes over a title holding side losing very few players with the potential to add more. If he gets Baines and Fellani in then I'd expect them to win the league again this year.

I came, I saw, I mongered!

man city done there transfers early gives the players time to gel, man u, liverpool, arsenal,spurs,chelsea, all waiting on improved bids for players once one moves the fun will begin,getting like a game of poker wonder who will make the first move.rooney ?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Ferguson took over a club that hadn't won the league since 67 and had to rebuild. Moyes takes over a title holding side losing very few players with the potential to add more. If he gets Baines and Fellani in then I'd expect them to win the league again this year.

I hope you,re right... If you are, i will give you a month free rent at my condo in 2014/15  :GoldenSmile1:

I don't really care as long as the Man 'Chav' City win absolutely nothing (like this year :) ) I will be happy.

I never appreciated how low and base people could be until I spent time in Manchester in close proximity to Man City fans - it is like they rounded up all the worlds educational failures and forced them to wear blue shirts (with track suit bottoms, cheap trainers and loads of fake gold).

I am sure there are exceptions to the above but I have never met any.........

I hope you,re right... If you are, i will give you a month free rent at my condo in 2014/15  :GoldenSmile1:

Ok Jockey, you've twisted my arm, I think they will win the league , FA Cup, Champions league, not sure about league cup though , how long do I get.

Go Man U, already one trophy in the bag.

................................................................................................................

more interested in the other end :)

Hopefully will read at the end of the season.............

17.... Hull City

Anything above that is a BONUS!!!

I think around 10th/12th for..

Hull-City-badge1.jpg

Wrong Badge !!!!!

I think not my friend!

This is our year...Newcastle's return to form sees them top the premiership after a last minute goal by Gaza ,seals the Toon's first ever Premiership victory restoring Newcastle to their rightful place as the best English club EVER!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Hi Steve, now you're talking the great Glen, wonder if he was at his peak now, what would he cost in these crazy times.

Glenn Hoddle Tribute

www.youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiskWM1hzL8

For you Gadget, you might recognize the pub,  and a few of your old mates. 

Stevie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiskWM1hzL8

For you Gadget, you might recognize the pub,  and a few of your old mates. 

Ha ha, nice one Steve, I havn't been back to Blighty since 2005, the last game I went was when we beat Man U 1-0 at OT,well should have. The goal Pedro Mendez scored in the last minute was only about 5 miles over the line, but the ref didn't see it, he was the only one on this planet that didn't, Shocking..

Archived