Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English Premiership League 2013/2014

jocky king

Congrats to City and the Arse both had seasons to remember. City deservedly won the premiership. The winner is always deserved. Arsenal fans won't have to cop the taunts of how long since you won anything barbs for a while. In truth winning something is really what it's all about so congratulations. As a liverpool fan who won nothing, Somehow I feel happy and have an optimistic view of the seasons ahead. It may well yet prove to false hope or it may prove to be a hope that bears fruit.

In any case  being a footy fan is all about hope and about wanting our team to do well. We have absolutely no control over the result or can influence it in any way yet we subject ourselves to the torture of the season every year. I often ponder why i do it to myself as i am sure most fans do. Season's over now but I check every day for news of the new signings. It is a disease i tell ya.

Its in the soul mate, don't fight it.

................................................................................................................

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey here is a sexy hansum man .. 5555

image.jpg

psg have got david luiz off Chelsea for 50mill they must be mad he,s not a patch on thiago silva bet jose can,t belive is luck,top striker now for sure.

That is the most discusting picture I have ever seen on this site - you should be banned for promoting offensive images.

The image is enshrined in my brain for ever :Cry3:

That is the most discusting picture I have ever seen on this site - you should be banned for promoting offensive images.

The image is enshrined in my brain for ever :Cry3:

He does look like Mr Burns (Homer Simpson's Boss) Does he ? . 5555

image.jpg

image.jpg

Best story of the week, YaYa wanting away from city because they forgot his birthday

One word, well two really, GROW UP

Or just after one more even bigger payday.

Great player for City last season but tell the truth

Before UTD got there man they were interested in the Dormund manager Jorgan KLOPP for the job, The deal fell through when he insisted his number two had to br his brother KLIPPITY

Good news for Spurs fans , Pochettino has left Southampton to become Spurs boss for five years , he is a genius , many reasons why Southampton is still in the Premiership. Southampton will find it to hard to replace him, I don't think their fans will be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Burnley for their appearance in the Premiership next season, their yesterday goals was awesome .

Thank you, I will be watching the first few matches  in Patts so can't think of anything better !! 

Thank you, I will be watching the first few matches  in Patts so can't think of anything better !!

Great to watch few matches in Patts , probably the best seat in the world , sitting beside any girls/LBs you can get without a problem, enjoy the trip and the matches. Hope Burnley stay up for 2015/16, will be tough for any newcomers .

Archived