Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Jomtien Sauna - Soi Wat Boon

LaaMok

LR will be dropping in today. A few other chaps also, if they can extricate themselves

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

so it is a place to wear a bathing suit rather than birthday suit, I assume?

:)

This is Thailand, not Europe.

Can i go in the sauna and the steam room naked ? (scandinavian style).

thx

Once again, this is Thailand, not Europe.

Once again, this is Thailand, not Europe.

jeesus Tom, it is a legitimate question.

been there, now know it is a coed, family type place, but when I asked I did not know.

where I live there are clothing optional hot springs and spas, and others that require clothes...  and it's not in europe.

jeesus Tom, it is a legitimate question.

been there, now know it is a coed, family type place, but when I asked I did not know.

where I live there are clothing optional hot springs and spas, and others that require clothes...  and it's not in europe.

In Europe also family saunas are in general clothes-free, although any kind of sexual activity is not done.

In their restaurants and lounges in general bathrobes or bath towels are mandatory.

In Thailand nudity (and prostitution for that reason) does not “exist”.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

As the weather was not very nice yesterday, we decided to give Jomtien Sauna a try instead of going to the beach.
It is located on “Soi Wat Boon”, more precisely Soi Wat Bunkanjana (not to be confused with Soi Wat Bunyasamphan or Soi Khao Noi on the Dark Side), between Sukhumvit Road and Jomtien Second Road.
When you follow Sukhumvit Road in the direction of Sattahip, Rayong and Trat, you have to turn to the right at the first traffic lights past Thepprasit Road.
You follow “Soi Wat Boon” for some five hundred metres and turn to the left into a very narrow soi, which ends at the car park of Jomtien Sauna.
This car park is rather small and I experienced some difficulty in parking without causing too much hindrance to the other cars and to the motorbikes.
The entrance, reception desk, toilets with showers and changing rooms are just behind the car park.
The formula is about the same as at the sauna on Soi Siam Country Club, but you have got to pay in advance.
Entrance fee is also 180 baht, towels, swimwear and drinking water included.
(The missus regretted not having brought one of her own bikinis.)
When you bring in your own drinks, you are charged 50 baht, but prices are very democratic.
(The missus paid 25 baht for a Schweppes.)
The seating is around the big swimming pool.
At the broad right hand side of the swimming pool there were several single men and a group of Germans with the Thai missus of one of them.
(I recognised the Herr Doktor who used to visit the sauna on Soi Siam Country Club.)
At the narrower left hand side was what looked like a Russian couple.
Later on two girls looking like Soi 6 chicks arrived and joined two men already present.
Next to the sauna room and the steam room were more showers and two plunge pools, one of them ice cold.
(A Thai came to deliver the blocks of ice on a sidecar.)
If you jump into one of the plunge pools without showering first, you are fined 100 baht.
In the back there were one more swimming pool and a building, but this seemed to be a “no-go area”.
There was a corpulent man with a horrible American accent walking around, but I do not know if he is one of the owners.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

Duvel,this is Andrea,the only owner of Jomtien Sauna. Sir,thank you for coming to my place and for this post. I hope you enjoyed your stay!

so it is a place to wear a bathing suit rather than birthday suit, I assume?

:)

So is it a place to wear bathing suit or starkers or just have a towel around you?

Forget about birthday suit and starkers in Thailand.

This is Thailand, a decent country (if you believe it or not).

Duvel,this is Andrea,the only owner of Jomtien Sauna. Sir,thank you for coming to my place and for this post. I hope you enjoyed your stay!

Thanks, Andrea, we liked it, but next time the missus will bring one of her own (sexier) bikinis.

As the weather was not very nice yesterday, we decided to give Jomtien Sauna a try instead of going to the beach.

It is located on “Soi Wat Boon”, more precisely Soi Wat Bunkanjana (not to be confused with Soi Wat Bunyasamphan or Soi Khao Noi on the Dark Side), between Sukhumvit Road and Jomtien Second Road.

When you follow Sukhumvit Road in the direction of Sattahip, Rayong and Trat, you have to turn to the right at the first traffic lights past Thepprasit Road.

You follow “Soi Wat Boon” for some five hundred metres and turn to the left into a very narrow soi, which ends at the car park of Jomtien Sauna.

This car park is rather small and I experienced some difficulty in parking without causing too much hindrance to the other cars and to the motorbikes.

The entrance, reception desk, toilets with showers and changing rooms are just behind the car park.

The formula is about the same as at the sauna on Soi Siam Country Club, but you have got to pay in advance.

Entrance fee is also 180 baht, towels, swimwear and drinking water included.

(The missus regretted not having brought one of her own bikinis.)

When you bring in your own drinks, you are charged 50 baht, but prices are very democratic.

(The missus paid 25 baht for a Schweppes.)

The seating is around the big swimming pool.

At the broad right hand side of the swimming pool there were several single men and a group of Germans with the Thai missus of one of them.

(I recognised the Herr Doktor who used to visit the sauna on Soi Siam Country Club.)

At the narrower left hand side was what looked like a Russian couple.

Later on two girls looking like Soi 6 chicks arrived and joined two men already present.

Next to the sauna room and the steam room were more showers and two plunge pools, one of them ice cold.

(A Thai came to deliver the blocks of ice on a sidecar.)

If you jump into one of the plunge pools without showering first, you are fined 100 baht.

In the back there were one more swimming pool and a building, but this seemed to be a “no-go area”.

There was a corpulent man with a horrible American accent walking around, but I do not know if he is one of the owners.

The pool at the back by the owners house is ok to use!  He lets people use it! 

The massage girls have been working non stop today! Thank you Laamok for the above post!

This beautiful plate of rice with seafood just went to a customer.

uploadfromtaptalk1379329312001.jpg

Archived