Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Jomtien Sauna - Soi Wat Boon

LaaMok

"I was in the cold pool!!!"

George from Seinfeld... some of you may get this...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you jump in the cold pool with them ice in it ? LOL

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

better question, how LONG you stay in that water, eh?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I do natural hot springs near here that has ice cold plunge pool, very good for your system... they say if you do the plunge 5 times each visit you won't get sick!

U can't believe how much I'm aching to go back to this place . In Hawaii it's 200usd + for a couple hours !!! . Sauna and cold pool ... Sauna it self not so much . The cold pool is damn hard to find !

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

This place looks great. I have been going to country sauna (soi Siam country club) for years and its a very similar setup. Same price and they have a lady's day on Wednesday I think just 100baht for the girls.

Will look to check this place out soon

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

This is a screenshot from my page www.facebook.com/jomtiensaunamassage . We have been in business just a couple of months and we made the fb page 7 weeks ago.

uploadfromtaptalk1376107961051.jpg

This is how not to use a sauna lol

That's just a Finnish way to use sauna. Except for the 2nd and 3rd guy.

I personally have never whipped myself in sauna with that thingy.

There's also a Finnish guesthouse which might have that "thingy" to whip yourself.

Here's a link if you feel like trying some Finnish sauna methods :GoldenSmile1:

Also the food might be good if you happen to get hungry. :hello09:

http://maikanmajatalo.com/sauna.html

Edit: Sorry for jacking the thread. Also i'm not associated with that guesthouse in any way. So if the OP wants this moved, then i have nothing against it.

Trips so far:

10/27/2010 - 11/5/2010 Pattaya

9/13/2011 - 9/22/2011 Pattaya

9/15/2012-9/27/2012 Pattaya

9/7/2013-9/26/2013 Pattaya

Next time: September 2014. Booked hotel already for the whole month, but no clue about the days yet. Waiting til like April or even june to see if Finnair has cheap flights, or Turkish.

Jukuti,you should come over to jomtien sauna sometime,everyday i have many finnish customers over here and they are really apprecciative of the facilities.

We at jomtien sauna put everyday fresh ginseng in the steam room vaporizing machine. We don't use any chemicals,only fresh herbs.

uploadfromtaptalk1376184627214.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376184640230.jpg

I really want to try this place in a couple of weeks when I'm in Pattaya. 

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived