Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Jomtien Sauna - Soi Wat Boon

LaaMok

I really like the place too, nice setting, good food and everything is reasonably priced.

A no-smoking area would be appreciated though, maybe the few tables on the left side of the pool?

Thank you for the suggestion!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the place too, nice setting, good food and everything is reasonably priced.

A no-smoking area would be appreciated though, maybe the few tables on the left side of the pool?

Thank you for the suggestion!

That would be a nice idea indeed.

Last time our neighbour was smoking cigarettes and we got the smoke in our faces.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

This is the new water delivery system in our Finnish sauna. We're constanly improving all our facilities! That's why I can proudly say that we are the best!

Looking good! I'll try my best to come down tomorrow. Have missed this place, and also the awesome Lasagne you make too!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank fuck for this place cures my hangovers with the added bonus of sexy cute girls walking around in there bikinis all day hot and sweaty from the steam

Thank fuck for this place cures my hangovers with the added bonus of sexy cute girls walking around in there bikinis all day hot and sweaty from the steam

Its great to start the day!

Its great to start the day!

Enjoyed the Russian girls beating the hell out of their men and each other with the birch leaves (?)... the day I was there, there were two very outgoing ladies having a ball....  

lovely place, looking forward to cold plunging again in January!

A bath full of ice mid summer...ooh yeah!

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I've updated the opening post with a few changes, such as new massage rooms and services.

Tried it, loved it, I'll be back

Thanks for a great time

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Here is when we had 80 blocks of ice delivered.  Instead of them breaking it up into 4,  they came in 20 huge blocks.  Never been in such cold water, it was a great experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryotherapy

Today Jomtien sauna hosted the official weigh-in event of YOKKAO 5. Some of the best Muay Thai fighters in the world were here enjoying the place before the fights. A few pics here.

uploadfromtaptalk1384434313772.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384434333526.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384434352105.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384434364400.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384434375779.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384434386706.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384434398312.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Its great to see addicts guys  coming down! changing lifestyle for the better.

Archived