IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Its Monday the weekend was busy and the week ahead looks the same. Lots of good promotions and music nights ahead. heres a quick run down.

Tuesday is Funk, Soul & Motown night Haji and his new singer will be playing a night of funk. As its a special music night our Draught will be on promo Thanks to Brains for supporting our night. 

Wednesday is Blues Night with the talented Nick and Patrick.

Thursday sees the return of The Triangle Trio

Friday is back with Haji and crew to start the weekend off with a blast.

This weeks theme is something close to my heart my only weakness Chocolate. guess the sweeties from the cryptic clues.

Bar Question: Definitely not before 20.01hrs

Forum Question: Up for discussion?

Todays Promo in the bar is Finlandia Vodka + Mixer100Baht Buy one get one free 

The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what time do the music kick off and finish ?

Kicks off 8pm finish 12pm

Dont forget tonight is Soul, Funk and Motown get in early we are sure of a full house. 

Yesterday Jacko from talk won the forum answer with Topic and stu won the bar answer with After8 to easy i think lets try a little harder today.

Bar question: Single snowy deposit

Forum question:  Could be Park Lane, or Mayfair

Todays Promo in the bar is SA Smooth 110B a pint and Brains Stout 110 a pint While stocks last.

Good Wednesday Morning to you all. The Funk, soul and motown was a great night more music tonight with the Shedwreckers and there Blues music. 

Yesterday the bar answer was snapped up by Shane with Flake the forum took a little longer and we have a new winner The Tougue from the live forum got the answer of Quality street. 

Todays questions are

Bar Question: Half a flying machine? Could well be

Forum Question: Passenger carrying vehicle, or maybe a club sandwich?

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom + Mixer 60Baht Buy one get one free 

Sub machine ... gun

Never heard of a Chocolate called that

Sorry I didn't really know it was about chocolate lol ... I  just read a thread where someone was slagging off someone from this bar , think its been removed now ,and then I saw this thread and just clicked on to see where the bar was and read the last post ...  

Sorry I didn't really know it was about chocolate lol ... I  just read a thread where someone was slagging off someone from this bar , think its been removed now ,and then I saw this thread and just clicked on to see where the bar was and read the last post ...  

No issues the slagging off came from a guy called harris black (www.harrisblackwatch.com) he a notorious scam artists here in Patts.

Any way glad you found the thread feel free to play along daily just pm the answer if you know it 

As you have seen puzzles not really my thing but I see you have soul + motown nights so when im their in Dec /Jan maybe I will come and check out your bar ... Cheers .... 

Bit of a noisy night yesterday we had to turn it up to drown out the dreaded Thai karaoke from across the road so apologizes to everyone. next time we have asked them to give us advance notice so we can postpone the live music and listen to their Cough cough singing.

Tonight the Return of the Triangle Trio mesmerizing you with their sweet voices and quirky dance routines.

Yesterday the bar was won by SP Pete who in amazement got Aero (plain) and the forum went to Kevcov of Addicts with another late entry of double decker.

Bar question: Sounds like bloomers!

Forum Question: Al fresco cuisine

Todays Promo in the bar is Jack Honey+ Mixer 110Baht Buy one get one free 

Bit of a noisy night yesterday we had to turn it up to drown out the dreaded Thai karaoke from across the road so apologizes to everyone. next time we have asked them to give us advance notice so we can postpone the live music and listen to their Cough cough singing.

Tonight the Return of the Triangle Trio mesmerizing you with their sweet voices and quirky dance routines.

Yesterday the bar was won by SP Pete who in amazement got Aero (plain) and the forum went to Kevcov of Addicts with another late entry of double decker.

Bar question: Sounds like bloomers!

Forum Question: Al fresco cuisine

Todays Promo in the bar is Jack Honey+ Mixer 110Baht Buy one get one free 

Snickers, Picnic

See you at Triangle bar in about nine days or so!

Spoilers again, click on the triangle symbol and send a message.

Very nice bar to have a cold one with mates .  No hassle and good prices . 

The End of another great week in this crazy town. lets break into the weekend with a night of live music and cold beers. 

Yesterday Thinkingallowed from live forum won the forum with Picnic and the bar went to jeff with Snickers. 

Look out for a stout special this weekend buy one get one free i hear you Cry? Maybe

Bar question:  Like toast, or autumn leaves, maybe

Forum Question: Munificence! (no googleing to find out what the word means) 

Todays Promo in the bar is Three Oaks Cider 80Baht Apple,Pear,Peach, Wildberry. 

Its the Weekend and to Quote my favorite song at the moment "123 123 drink 123 123 drink 123 123 drink" 

So the answers yesterday were Bar: Crunchie won by Charlie and Thinkingallowed won the Forum Very impressive as its such an unusual word Munificence means great generosity bountiful, so the answer as he guessed was Bounty. 

This weekend is all about Rugby Rugby AFL Rugby and F1 

Weekend Promos are

Sa Black Stout 155B a pintBuy one get one free 

Kepplers Draught Dry Cider 129B a pint 

Thatchers Gold Medium Cider 129B a pint

Cream Flow Ale  145B a pint.

Monday morning and the sun is out what better place to be than in Pattaya. 

This week schedule is as follows

Tuesday: Haji + others Starts 8pm Live music all the hits and your requests

Wednesday, Nick and the guy with the Hair cut Patrick Sing the Blues. kicks off 8.45pm

Thursday. The triangle Trio sing 60's 70's 80's 90's and the latest hits. 8pm start

Friday Haji + Others end the week and see you into the weekend. 

Saturday + Sunday Football and live sporting events

Get you diaries filled in every page should Say Triangle Triangle Triangle :)

After last weeks cryptic chocolate clues this week its Cryptic Television.

Bar question: Singular buffoons and equine quadrupeds

Forum Question: Single pedal extremity found in an excavation for the disposal of a cadaver

Todays Promo in the bar is JagerBomb 110Baht Buy one get one free 

A nice start yesterday with the answers well dont SP Pete for getting the Forum first with One foot in the Grave and to Old Bill for Getting only Fools and Horses.

Look forward to tonight for Cold Beer, Hassle Free Girls and Live Music in the Triangle Tonight Haji and friends.

Bar question: Depressed apostle

Forum Question: Task of insurmountable difficulty

Todays Promo in the bar is Finlandia Vodka + Mixer 100Baht Buy one get one free 

Can not believe I did not know about this bar on my last trip in March despite staying in 3 seperate places within 300 yards and eating brekky often at Loaf and Bake n brew.

Next trip luckily got to book entire stay at China Garden so

will make Triangle bar a regular drinking spot,just hope

the live music is still on in January.

In past trips I've spent time drinking/eating at places from Nakula to jomtien but In future I do not see the need to

venture from this area with the amount of good restaurants and beer bars appearing.

I look forward to my visit to Triangle bar.

Can not believe I did not know about this bar on my last trip in March despite staying in 3 seperate places within 300 yards and eating brekky often at Loaf and Bake n brew.

Next trip luckily got to book entire stay at China Garden so

will make Triangle bar a regular drinking spot,just hope

the live music is still on in January.

In past trips I've spent time drinking/eating at places from Nakula to jomtien but In future I do not see the need to

venture from this area with the amount of good restaurants and beer bars appearing.

I look forward to my visit to Triangle bar.

AZ89 Where have you been?  almost 4 years now in growing day by day, Live music will still be on the line ups change but it allows us to improve the quality for our customers. 

Look forward to sharing a cold beer with you in Jan 

Another Great night in The bar, We tried out a new singer and had some great feedback thankyou guys. 

These questions are too easy this week lets see if i can make them harder. Well done to george for getting the bar question: Blue Peter and to thinkingallowed for getting the forum mission impossible.

Bar question: Enthronement ceremony held in a thoroughfare

Forum question: The totality of living beings irrespective of their size

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom + Mixer 60Baht Buy one get one free 

The Week was going so well and then! sorry guys some bad news the Triangle Trio are no more they have had to return earlier than expected to their Home country :( but we have Haji stepping into the limelight for tonight. :)

Thankyou thankyou to the Shedwreckers last night. Next week is Nicks last week before he returns home so your last chance to enjoy some great Blues music in the Triangle. 

Yesteday Thinkingallowed got the forum again with All Creatures great and small and dean for the bar with Coronation street.

Bar question: Maintaining a visual status

Forum Question: I am uncertain as to whether I have information to impart to the second person singular

Todays Promo in the bar is Bruntys Cider 150Baht Apple, Pear, Strawberry Buy one get one free 

Well done to Thinkingallowed yesterday he won with the answer Have i got news for you the bar answer of keeping up appearances was won by shane who finally cracked it this week. 

Last day of the week last lot of questions whats next weeks theme i will let you make that choice. 

Bar question: The practice of jurisprudence in a major conurbation of Southern California

Forum Question: Enchanting fairground attraction

Todays Promo in the bar is Twisted Shots 70 Baht each or 5 for 300. 

Archived