IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Our Blues night is just getting stronger and stronger. Last night was another Full house even before the guys started. A Big thankyou to Nick and Patrick. (did you guys Rehearse?) 

Tonight is the Triangle Trio. You know what to expect from these 3 divas. Quality singing and a great atmosphere. 

So yesterday i had Sexyman come in and answer the Question to win himself a drink. the forum answer did not get guessed correctly. The answers were as follows. Bar: Japan and Forum: France. 

Today 14th Aug is the Day all this weeks questions are about.

Bar Question: Died 1932, which famous Hollywood dog star?

Forum Question:  Died 1951, the man Citizen Kane was based upon, who?

Todays Promo in the bar is Breezers 120Baht Strawberry, Lemon, Apple and Orange Buy one get one free. 

The Triangle Bar YOU PAY LESS

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Night yesterday A big Thankyou to Chef Jerry and Ian from Steak & Co for the lovely Meal i had. Good luck with your opening tonight. I will be back for another meal once i lost the weight from yesterdays. 

Final Day of the week and the Questions. Yesterday Insurance Rob won the Beer with Rin Tin Tin and Kev Cov from Addicts won with his answer William Randolph Hearst.

Bar question:Died 1984, JB Priestly. What did the JB stand for?

Forum Question:14th Aug 1949, who became Chancellor of West Germany?

Todays Promo in the bar is Bruntys 150Baht Strawberry,Apple and Pear Buy one get one free. 

The Weekend is upon us and as time has flown so quickly its the start of the Premiership again. Now most of you will know i hate the game and dont see the fascination but i set you a challenge. Can your expert skills beat my luck? join the Triangle bar fantasy Football game.

Log on to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ Use your expert football skills to pick your players and try and beat our team. 

To join our league enter  2415553-548009

Yesterday the bar was won by stan with John Boynton and the forum was won by thinking allowed with  Konrad Adenauer

If you have a suggestion for next weeks theme pm me. 

This Weekends Promo is Kepplers Draught Cider 149B a pint Buy one get one free.

Thatchers Gold 129B, Stout 145B and Cream Flow Bitter 145B a pint.(not bogof) 

Well After the dismal start with the football yesterday we have the perfect Monday for you to get over this weekends losses. 

Nick and Patrick will be doing a special one off Monday show for us. So if your into Blues or just need something to pull you out of the Weekend and get your week started Get into the Triangle Tomorrow night from 8.30pm 

Its Monday and i hate to Alarm anyone but there is only 128 Days Left to Christmas so to get you in the mood this weeks theme is Xmas related :)

Tonight we have a special Blues Night in the Bar you seen the boys on Wednesdays come along and support them Tonight. 

Bar Question:"Good King Wenceslas looked out on the feast of Stephan".  In which country was Wenceslas king ?

Forum Question: Apparently, while poking at the fire, the London sweet shop owner Tom Smith got the inspiration to  make  what ? 

Todays Promo in the bar is Finlandia Vodka + Mixer 100Baht Buy one get one free. 

Were you all sleeping yesterday? no one bothered to answer the questions . Thanks to Nick and Patrick for a fantastic night they will be back on Wednesday with Blues Music. 

Im not posing new questions today try to answer each others ones. 

Bar Question: Apparently, while poking at the fire, the London sweet shop owner Tom Smith got the inspiration to  make  what ? 

Forum Question: :"Good King Wenceslas looked out on the feast of Stephan".  In which country was Wenceslas king ?

Todays Promo in the bar is JagerBombs 110Baht Buy one get one free. 

Were you all sleeping yesterday? no one bothered to answer the questions . Thanks to Nick and Patrick for a fantastic night they will be back on Wednesday with Blues Music. 

Im not posing new questions today try to answer each others ones. 

Bar Question: Apparently, while poking at the fire, the London sweet shop owner Tom Smith got the inspiration to  make  what ? 

Forum Question: :"Good King Wenceslas looked out on the feast of Stephan".  In which country was Wenceslas king ?

Strange questions for the middle of August but...

Bar Question: Is this Christmas crackers?

Forum Question: King Wenceslas was not a king, that title was not given to him until after he died, he was the duke of Bohemia, modern day Czech Republic, I have been to the church where he is supposed to be buried.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

I rode past yesterday and the blues combo sounded good, wish I'd had time to stop and listen. Any chance of having those guys in on a friday?

I rode past yesterday and the blues combo sounded good, wish I'd had time to stop and listen. Any chance of having those guys in on a friday?

The Blues guys will be in on Wednesday. Haji and co are always in on the Fridays. 

Blues Night in the Bar. Patrick and Nick will be rocking the bar. 

Well you may of started off the week in sleepy mode but you were wide awake yesterday for the answers. Paul was first in the bar with the answer Christmas Crackers. and the answer for the Forum was Bohemia (Czech Republic) well done Jacko from the Talk forum. 

Bar Question: Which English leader prohibited the singing of Christmas songs ?

Forum Question:  In which country is St. Nick called Sinterklaas ?

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom 60Baht Buy one get one free. 

Bar Question: Which English leader prohibited the singing of Christmas songs ?

Forum Question:  In which country is St. Nick called Sinterklaas ?

Sinterklass sounds Dutch, so I'll go with Netherlands

No idea about the Bar question, love quizzes but had to look at one up, thanks

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Sinterklass sounds Dutch, so I'll go with Netherlands

No idea about the Bar question, love quizzes but had to look at one up, thanks

Hey im glad you love the quiz there are a couple of rules to follow just so the other dont get upset at you. 

Rule One No Googleing 

Rule Two please pm the answer. it spoils the fun for those guys that haven't read the question yet if you post the answer in the open.

Rule Three to win the bar question you have to come into the bar.

Thanks for playing along if you have any ideas on what theme you would like the questions on just let me know.

Two years ago today a friend, customer and the owner of Se7en the dog i look after was taken from us.

The guy that murdered Rob Hollick  has been arrested in Sweden in the last couple of weeks after fleeing Thailand. 

Lets hope one day Justice and Karma do get served never to be forgotten. Heres to Rob.

Todays Drinks promo is in honor of Rob as he did like his Singha Light.  

Yesterday the winners were Jeff for the Bar with Oliver Cromwell and Vortex from the Addicts forum for guessing Holland correctly (just pm the answer next time)

Bar question: 'Who' catches the Grinch red handed stealing Christmas presents ?

Forum Question: In which country does an ugly old witch named Bafana deliver presents on the 6th of December ?

Todays Promo in the bar is Singha Light 75Baht Buy one get one free. 

Great Night yesterday the girls were on Fire and so was the magician at one point! 

Its the last day of the week  yesterday SP Pete won the Forum Answer with Italy no one got the bar answer, Sexyman and group did have a stab but none got it correct the answer was Cindy Lou Who.

Last lot of questions what xmas songs do these lines come from.

Bar Question: she'd been drinking too much egg nog

Forum Question: once bitten and twice shy I keep my distance

Todays Promo in the bar is Twisted Shots 70Baht each 5 for 300Baht. 

Its the weekend yesterday Jacko from Talk won the last of the forum questions with Last Christmas by Wham. no one got the bar which was: Grandma got run over by a reindeer

Got any ideas for a Quiz Theme just let me know by PM 

Thanks to Haji and band for last nights musical entertainment. All the Bands are back next weeks for more rocking, Popping and toe tapping songs. 

Our new extension to the Toilets is almost finished Thank you for being Patient with us while we did the building work. We hope you like the end result. 

This weekend football and F1 the Rugby Final at 9pm on Sat Leeds vs Castleford. Times and games are displayed in the bar so get in early to watch all the action. 

This Weekends Special Promo is SA Smooth and Stout 135B a pint.

Thatchers Gold and Kepplers Ciders 129B a pint.

Its Monday wake up jump out of bed and shake that hangover away. We got an action Packed week ahead just for you. Daily Drinks Specials, Sports, And live music. 

Its also Dingbat week in the Bar and there music or Movie connections just to make it easier.

Bar Question: Picture1.png

Forum Question: Picture2.png

Todays Promo in the bar is Three Oaks 80Baht Apple,Pear,Peach, Wildberry. 

No one not a single bite at the answers whats wrong with you? they were easy Bar answer half a sixpence and the forum: High fidelity

lets try again today remember there either movie or music linked. 

Tonight in the Bar Live music With Haji and friends 

Forum question: Picture2.png

Todays Promo in the bar is JagerBombs 110Baht Buy one get one free. 

And Brains Stout 145B a pint 

Getting better the bar was answered yesterday by Shane he got 9 1/2 weeks. no one got the forum which was kissing in the Back Row.  Will make it easier for you today. 

Live Music tonight with the Blues Boys AkA the Shed Wreckers. This night always fills the bar so get in early 

Bar Question:Picture1.png

Todays Promo in the bar is Sangsom 60Baht Buy one get one free. 

Blues night Every Wednesday 

IMAG1737.jpg

IMAG1738.jpg

The Guys were outstanding last night we even had an Encore :)

Its a bevie of beauties tonight with the Triangle Trio starting off 8pm 

As promised yesterdays questions were easier with Forcebwithu winning for the talk forum (been a long time since you won glad to see you back) the answer was Jeremy Irons and Shane made it two in a row for the bar with Dont look back. 

Todays Promo in the bar is London Pride 160Baht 500ml bottle. 

Its the last day of the week. Thankyou to the girls last night for another great night singing. If you missed them there back next Thursday. Tonight is the Return of Haji and co. Ending the week with some great tunes and fantastic vocals. 

Yesterday Jacko from talk won with Rolling stones and the bar after much heated discussions was won by dave with Carry on doctor. 

Bar question:Picture2.png

Forum Question: Picture1.png

Todays Promo in the bar is 100 pipers + mixer 75Baht Buy one get one free 

The Weekend has started off with a Bang (Thunder) Its a lot cooler in town today. Yesterdays wins were facebook clive with Mini mouse and Bar was Aussie Sid with First Night. That ends this weeks Quiz. Got a idea for next weeks questions? Pm me and i will see what i can do. 

Thanks to the band last night. Sorry to see Honey Leave but if you were in last night you will of heard the replacement singing belting out a few hits for us as a bit of practice.

Weekend Promo is Kepplers Draught Dry Cider 129B a pint 

Thatchers Gold Medium Cider 129B a pint

Brains Stout 145B a pint

Cream Flow Ale  145B a pint.

Archived