Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mr T Taxi - Problems?

999Baht

Have been utilizing Mr T's services for over 3 years now.

Responds to emails quickly.

Have had times when his driver was late at Swampy.

Normally get to Hotel pick ups are early...up to 30 mins early.

In March, had a really CRAZY driver from BKK to Patts....

...was far from impressed....won't go into details...except to say the driver

Was speeding like a psycho.....changing lanes and driving dangerously....he spoke little English

yet was keen to make 2 petrol stops!!!......suggesting I might want to use bathroom.....strange!!

In April, had another driver from Patts to Swampy....with my GF...

This guy was also a looney driver...dangerous and fast....UNSAFE...

I asked him to take it easy...140kms in traffic is not Smart, not relaxing...

He acted dumb....asked TG to speak with him in Thai...no different.

Driver 1......was he hoping to drive off with my 'assets'....??? I was alone not with my TG.

Driver 2......was just busy...perhaps a shortage of drivers??? Who knows.

Thought about contacting Mr T....but don't fancy some vindictive driver taking revenge on some later trip.

Cheers

H888

I had a similar driver on my last trip. He seemed like he was half asleep, then he stopped off on the way to get some coffee, without asking me. That seemed to perk him up and then he drived like a maniac the rest of the way. 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used Mr. T several times,<br /><br />Last time I landed, hadn't made it to the luggage carousel and already received a call from the driver. Positive<br /><br />Only thing was we had to fill up on CNG just before reaching Patts, but the driver did ask me before hand if it would be a problem, well the 15 mins that took is better than pushing the car the last five or so kilometers! Neutral<br /><br />Ride back to the airport, driver called the night before, told me his name and what car he would be driving and that he would call when he was out front. He was 15 mins early. Positive<br /><br />The driving for both was good, not risk taking, not speeding where it was unsafe, also avoiding others that were really taking the piss.<br /><br />Emails and service at the office of Soi Diana were quick and efficient.<br /><br /><br />

I'm sure that my business is one of the top taxi service in Pattaya.

more than 30,000 customer a year (only a few if know that over millions came to Pattaya every year)

I know it can't be all 100% work

sorry for any cause but try to do everything best

Owner of PT is my nephew they still work with Mr.T also

very good to know you are related to PT, and thank you for posting here!

I am sure Mr T does everything he can to assure all his contract drivers provide a safe and enjoyable ride to and from Pattaya....

if anyone has trouble, good to let him know!

Can,t praise Mr T company enough as we used him last week and o the way over my flight was delayed by 1 hr 45mins and to our surprise our driver was still there when we walked thru arrivals, now thats service and very reluctant to except any tip.

flew into Bankok 5 weeks ago,teed up mr T but no T,had to get a maxi taxi instead (were 4 of us) it was only 1800B to Pattaya so all good

flew into Bankok 5 weeks ago,teed up mr T but no T,had to get a maxi taxi instead (were 4 of us) it was only 1800B to Pattaya so all good

That's very unusual, mate. Did you message Mr T? He is pretty good at replying to problems.

(Can I just add that your avatar shows exceptional taste!)

I have always used Mr T and never had a problem, Drivers have always seemed ok. Even when i am late due to busy immigration. I bet there's not a company in the world that can keep 100% of there customers happy..sometimes problems just happen...That's life

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I used mr t last year, arrival was great even woth a 30 min delay. Getting back to bkk was nightmare. Didnt turn up at 4am, no answer on phone or by hotel. Waited to the last minute and paid page10s rate to get to airport - made it with 20mins to spare... P

• 1 month later...

Anyone booked with PT Taxi...sent off email 2 days ago still no reply?

the mr t taxi service is crap.he is a booking agent only,the taxi you get is in the lap of the gods,you put your life at danger with some of his clowns.i used him all the time until several bad trips.not my fault he will say i only booking agent.i now have a family run device which is good all the time.

Anyone booked with PT Taxi...sent off email 2 days ago still no reply?

Only used PT Taxi once for return transfers Oct/Nov 2012 Bangkok to Pattaya was OK, but the

return journey was a nightmare the driver was going far to fast and breaking all records.

I left Soi Buakaow at 10pm and was inside the departure terminal at 11.05pm a record for that

transfer but a very uncomfortable trip never use them again.

For my trip this year May/June i booked Mr T and had excellent trips both ways and 90 mins

each way. I will be using Mr T again next trip again Oct/Nov.

mr t and pt are relatives, they share the same pool of independent drivers...  

so you are gonna have good experiences and bad ones depending on the driver, not the booking service...

I have used PT for my first three trips, and had great luck, no problems...

• 6 months later...

How's the taxi run from Don Muang since the blockades have been happening in Bangkok?

Do the taxis need to travel far from their normal route?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Cheers Bunter

Mr T is great. My last trip I had a very cute lady driving, she ended up visiting me at the hotel, the best shag of the entire trip.

Last few times I was there Mr T wasn't around and there was a young guy (his son?) working a dozen or so mobile phones. They just hire drivers and you can still get a good one or bad one. 

I've used the service 3 times and they fucked up all 3 times imo

2 bad drivers and one broken down car.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

I am in Bangkok right now. Trying to contact PT Taxi but they are number is not working and they are not responding to me email. I leave for pattaya tomorrow. Btw I send him an email last week which he replied asking for my room no which I gave him. I might as well just contact Mr T or miss moew now. I leave for Pattaya tomorrow.

Vincent Law

Thanks for the tips guys, I usually book well in advance with a reminder the preceding week.

Enjoy your holidays!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Cheers Bunter

have always had great service from PT Taxi, and in my opinion Mr T's is just as good...  

either/or

booked Mr T again..great email response ...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Same here, booked this week for April, responded to email the next morning.

Used Mr T 12 times now without a hitch.

Is mr T still around? Last time I saw him he had trouble walking even with a cane.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

he's still around, yep.

I forgot to leave my key when checking out in late January from VT6/Honey's, realized it while at airport... went to the pick up area and found a driver with a sign that said Mr T's, so I knew he was going to Pattaya, gave him the key and 500 baht to return it for me, problem solved, almost...

he left it with VT6 security, took 3-4 days for Honey and I to figure out where the key was, Mr T was quite helpful... I should have gotten driver's name but neglected to.  But finally got key back, and Mr T was very heipful!

No reply from Mr T.

After how long?

I always got a reply within 24 hours and he has never let me down with regards to picking me up, are you sure you used the correct email address?

Mr T is great. My last trip I had a very cute lady driving, she ended up visiting me at the hotel, the best shag of the entire trip.

Don't know why, but I have completely forgotten all the other replies on this thread and have replied to this one!  :Grin3:

And you got her card, right?

That is the kind of taxi service I would use!!

Archived