Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mr T Taxi - Problems?

999Baht

Got to thank Mr T for their understanding yesterday ,because his driver had to wait an extra 3 hrs due to my delayed luggage - Thai airways left my luggage in Beijing.

So I paid Mr T 500 Baht extra -actually the driver was a cute young girl.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He knew you woukd be delayed so he send something to compensate for the endurance

Always used him since started. Never once a missed pick up

Always used him since started. Never once a missed pick up

Same here always had good service

Have used MR T many times over the past five years never a problem, many different drivers.

He does so many pickups and uses a lot of drivers so bound to be a few problems and this would be very annoying after a long flight. Best is to find someone you know and can trust but not easy to find,

Have used MR T many times over the past five years never a problem, many different drivers.

He does so many pickups and uses a lot of drivers so bound to be a few problems and this would be very annoying after a long flight. Best is to find someone you know and can trust but not easy to find,

.. you are correct, enterprise .. if you're unlucky enough to have caught a bad ride here, "annoying" is not exactly the word most would use.

.. Mr. T is but a broker with a telephone and a list of numbers .. his service simply cannot be as reliable as a direct connection you have to a known driver .. the village idiot Thai driver is in the mix, and it is just unluck of the draw when you are trapped, late at night, in the middle of nowhere, in the back seat of one of those maniac asshole's cars.

.. I believe many of us locals are finding the answer .. woman-owned taxi services .. they get it. .. the village idiots will never get it.

.. several local forum members here are promoting their services .. none have ownership interests .. couple of them have their own threads .. Nam and Meow, but the other two, Ann and Tann, are also reliable calls.

.. you would make no mistake by using them.

.. the thread is in the Transportation section .. "TAXI/LIMO SERVICES – Women Owned, Operated, Recommended" .. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/258475-taxilimo-services-–-women-owned-operated-recommended/?p=2962859

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Can someone please confirm whether Mr T's taxi service is still operating out of Soi Diana (opp Areca Hotel)??

I went there to book 3 weeks ago and they were still there, but I was told by a Mate that someone went there to book the other week and they were no longer there.

A confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone please confirm whether Mr T's taxi service is still operating out of Soi Diana (opp Areca Hotel)??

I went there to book 3 weeks ago and they were still there, but I was told by a Mate that someone went there to book the other week and they were no longer there.

A confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

Here was still there about 3 weeks ago

Never had any problems with Mr T taxi, but I did have a driver that looked like a gangsta

• 7 months later...
.. members might find useful a list of forum member recommended WOMEN-OWNED AND OPERATED TAXI services  .. http://www.pattaya-a...nded/?p=2962859

.. if you've not travelled here often, you would do well to select women drivers, rather than the men .. a number of threads on the forum highlight the quality of their services and preferences by forum members.

• 2 weeks later...

Very very sorry to report that I have NOT got any reply or confirmation from Mr.T Taxi service, despite 11 emails I have sent him, regarding my upcoming trip to Pattaya.

I aa regular customer of his, having used him for almost ALL my trips so-far, now this is totally unexpected.

I find this very irresponsible and very un-customer friendly.

Very very sorry to report that I have NOT got any reply or confirmation from Mr.T Taxi service, despite 11 emails I have sent him, regarding my upcoming trip to Pattaya.

I aa regular customer of his, having used him for almost ALL my trips so-far, now this is totally unexpected.

will all the options why did you send him 11 emails.Go elsewhere

Have you checked your junk mail?

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

Just got a confirmation and reply from Mr.T Taxi Service.

He wrote that he had a "internet problem" and that he is sorry.

Accepted his apology and renewed my Pick-up request to him.

"All is well, that ends well"

To macginley : The reason for my numerous mails to Mr. T Taxi Service, is simply because I have always used him and fully satisfied with his service.

He was always Prompt, Punctual, Courteous with pretty neat cars. 

This is the First time that I've faced some kind of hitch, but now that has been ironed out.

Thanks for your observation though; - it does make sense. 

To muldoon : Checking my Junk mail :  Yeah, first thing I always do, when I'm waiting for a important mail, and it doesn't come.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Mr T was sweet as a nut as always on pick up last weekend. Organised for my Cambodian Girlfriend (who is far from fluent in Thai) he took care no problem for her to be picked up and brought to airport with his driver.

Asked her subsequently was she nervous in car with him on the way up and an emphatic no was the answer. Top work Mr T as always

Have had no email back from Meow and unsure whether to give Mr T an email.

Are there any facebook links or other people I can use?

.. take a look at post #236, above.

.. take a look at post #236, above.

Your Agenda is simply ridiculous against Mr T's Taxi Crew. You need to remember what happens in Thailand to people who deliberately piss in other Thai peoples rice bowl.

Dont bother responding with your stupid aggrieved responses as you're now blocked

Your Agenda is simply ridiculous against Mr T's Taxi Crew. You need to remember what happens in Thailand to people who deliberately piss in other Thai peoples rice bowl.

Dont bother responding with your stupid aggrieved responses as you're now blocked

.. Harvey707 .. you previously campaigned across multiple threads, blatantly lying on the forum about me owning the woman-driven taxi businesses in the contact list of them I created .. I periodically re-posted them for the benefit of any forum members seeking information .. you apparently did not like this, since they represent competition to Mr. 'T'.

.. the forum mods were kind enough to delete your outright lies and railings against the list of alternative taxi services .. how you came up with that, and could possibly imagine I could own the list of them beggars belief.

.. so .. here again .. a forum member asked specifically for sources other than Mr. 'T' .. I replied .. and you somehow have a problem with that.

.. your pathological obsession with Mr. 'T' and promoting him to the exclusion of any and all other taxi services almost sounds like .. well .. it almost sounds like it is you who owns, or works for Mr. 'T' .. funny that, isn't it? .. just too weird.

.. get a grip, Herv .. it's an open forum founded on the sharing of information and rational, well-measured opinions .. these are the reasons fora as these exist.

.. peace, man.

i used Nam taxi which you can find on these threads somewhere I'm sure. Just booked for April with her again and got an email back confirming shortly thereafter. I have to add that this is the only service that I have used so you won't get me to talk bad about the other services posted here. Only been to Thailand twice and used her service back in October and was satisfied enough with good price and service that I booked again with her,good luck and have a great trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just booked her and confirmation email received within 2 hrs. Are u using the correct email add?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryle

Archived