• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manarak

• diceman

• kopite

• Bam_Bam

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway - if you guys have read my past posts - I have this habit of taking a good look at the pussy of the girls I have sex with.

A tip from me - check the pussy before diving in or sticking in.

GREAT advice, will have to do the same when I get there if I can control myself long enough.

If you get warts on the shaft why not leave them on.

Just like using a ribbed condom.more pleasure for the lady :D:Insanity:

Just wear a condom over the top so you don't spread the bastards to me :68:

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

• 1 year later...

Never heard of mullusc warts but it sounds like something I might have had.

A small pimple like thing on my sack, and it itched every once and a while, thought it was a pimple but then one day walking damn alot of pain there when I got home checked it out and it was huge like a cyst and sore, but then the next day completely vanished, gone, haven't seen any since.

Ask the doc, he said can't be sure without seeing it but could have been a cyst.

Unfortunately you can still get genital warts even if the infected partner has no signs of genital warts, Most people who become infected with HPV do not even know they have it.

Mentioned elsewhere in here that I got a dose of Genital Warts from a Blowie from a Soi 6 girl and I can confirm that it hurts like hell to get them frozen off, not to mention the embarrassment that goes with having to flop your cock out and have it done :WinkGrin1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

if it tastes like chicken keep on licking if it tastes like shit move up a bit

On a lighter note, a Joke

Whats a FACT

A FACT is the little bit of skin between the fuck hole and the muck hole

If you miss the fuck hole your in the muck hole

And that's a FACT

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

I have heard, or read that warts can cause cancer in women. Can't remember the source.

I have heard, or read that warts can cause cancer in women. Can't remember the source.

Yeah i'm a little concerned that I passed it on to my wife before I was aware that I had it, now she is having some problems, I know a Thai lady that had to have a radical hysterectomy after her Thai husband passed on some form of HPV, there are many many variations of it and only a few cause the really bad symptoms that require such a radical remedy.

:ThankGod1::Cross_Fingers:

I really do feel quite bad about it, but I will stick by her if the worst should happen

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

I think that's the key, passing it on to present and then future partners is clearly wrong. If condoms aren't going to protect us that it's really scary. I can't believe 80 percent of 18-30 year olds have the virus. Well at least I hope it's not true.

BTW - I have been to LOS quite a few times and have examined (as I always do) quite a few vaginas - I have so far only seen two problematic vaginas out of many - so the likelihood seems to be low but still a threat.

No doubt a good practice but not seeing anything still would not mean she is safe...

Several dangers including HIV can not be seen on the skin...

I think that's the key, passing it on to present and then future partners is clearly wrong. If condoms aren't going to protect us that it's really scary. I can't believe 80 percent of 18-30 year olds have the virus. Well at least I hope it's not true.

Just one of them things, i had when i was like 18 and i aint seen come back or nothing !!

was tiny also i dint even notice only GUM clinic said about it!

>I have heard, or read that warts can cause cancer in women. Can't remember the source.<

Major source of cervical cancer. Statistics show that having many multiple partners increases the risk of HPV and cervical cancer. It is therefore likely that working girls will be at much higher risk of it then non working girls.

The past few years, a vaccine has been developed to protect girls against it. It is said to reduce the risk of Cervical cancer through HPV (HUman Papilloma Virus) by 70%.

It is available in Pattya, last year I had a close friend inoculated at Pattaya International Hospital at the cost of about 7000 Bt. 3 injections, one month and six months apart.

I think a good investment against future roblems for those you care about. The younger it is given, the better, best at onset of puberty.

they are a pain in the arse when you get them and a shock.

Doc just gave me some cream to put on and they where clear within a month but do not expect any penis or ass action because you will be sore. :Deadhorse:

• 5 months later...

That does it I'm bringing a magnifying glass and flashlight... :Club_fight1:

Good idea checking before hand. But I don't think id have the balls to be able to 'inspect' it head on. Id probably have to try and take a peak whilst fingering her and check then.

Also they could still have them even if they don't have any wart outbreaks. But still good advice to check.

The Genital warts virus is carried by over 50% of the population but usually lays dormant provided your general health remains good and you eat health foods and not just do what I did was eat a toastie in the morning at the Jack Bar in the morning and get on the piss until bed time every day for 2 months, not even a multi vitamin in sight.

I had genital warts burnt off (frozen actually) and they under the same conditions can spread like wild fire. In my case I shaved my pubic hair area and although the genital wart is not visible to the human eye, it is still very contagious and as the doctor told me, they follow the shaving line sometimes. ie the razor picks it up when you shave yer pubes and drops the virus somewhere else.

The way I got rid of them (although you never get rid of the HPV virus) was to burn off the visible ones and apply aldara cream to the effected areas every 2 days for 3 weeks (some recommend 6 weeks) and that triggers the immune system to attack the area and clean it out.

The may still pop up every so often but apply aldara in the early stages and they go away easily.

Normally after around 2 years the body will build up an immunity to that strain of the virus and they will simply never show their head again.

The annoying thing is that condoms don';t protect you from them (only the bit the condom covers) so your pubic area is wide open to catch it.

Taking zinc tablets also helps in fighting the virus but eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruit etc and you may sleep with someone with GW's and you may never see it happen to you

Cheers

Highlander 50% have it, is that true? I thought that figure was for HSV1 in the form of common cold sores ect...

You know if you spent an hour just searching threads on here for barebacking and STD's it's almost enough to put one off even going.

Highlander, good points. You are right about developing immunity. Most infections clear by two years.

Certain serotypes of the virus are associated with squamous cell carcinoma, some not.

Think of the virus like a plant with deep roots. Even if you cut one out, others may pop up. It's why other types of warts are so difficult to remove.

Some pics here:

http://cancer.about.com/od/hpv/a/HPVpictures.htm

The first penis picture has an appearance mimicking herpes, pics 2 and 3 are more of the "classic" presentation.

The vagina pics are fairly dramatic. Usually the appearance isn't as advanced as this. Unless the woman is indigent or crazy (or both) usually they get these taken care of sooner rather than later. If you see something like this I'd suggest choosing someone else.

Not sure of the actual stats but I know 50% is about right. Most people who have the virus don't necessarily break out in warts unless they get run down etc then they flare and break out. I had them and had to get them burnt off a few times (not nice) Once by an old GP that really burned me badly. next time by a Nurse at a VD clinic who was obviously way more practised.There is a tip for you if you get a dose.I haven't had a flare up in over 5 years so perhaps the immunity thing is true.

Edited by rov

I couldn't find anything on 50% or around that carrying the genital warts virus of Herpes, just the HSV1 which is basically a cold sore.

http://www.herpetica.com/

It is estimated that 50% of adults in the United Kingdom are carriers of the Herpes Simplex Virus,[2] many of which will never exhibit any symptoms of infection. Similarly, 50% of Americans have HSV-1 antibodies in their blood by the time they're teenagers or young adults and 80-90% of Americans have HSV-1 antibodies by the time they are over age 50.[3] It is also possible for the virus to be transmitted across the skin in the absence of a coldsore. Oral herpes lesions typically occur on the lips, but can occur almost anywhere on the face. They can also occur on the fixed mucosa inside the mouth, including the hard palate (roof of the mouth), and gingiva (gums). Oral herpes and cold sores can sometimes be confused with canker sores. Only a medical physician can provide adequate diagnosis.

Genital infection (generally HSV-2)

1. Prodromal symptoms

2. Itching in affected area

3. Sore appears

4. Lesion begins to heal, usually without scarring.

In males, the lesions may occur on the shaft of the penis, in the genital region, on the inner thigh, buttocks, or anus. In females, lesions may occur on or near the pubis, labia, clitoris, vulva, buttocks, or anus. This may require a very careful examination; for example, during delivery, examination by use of a flashlight may be necessary. Symptoms can be confused with that of chlamydia or gonorrhea, so careful observation by a doctor is important.

those genital warts are a pain in the a.., and a mistery too!

I had mine freezed out in 2 sessions, a couple of years ago,

they have not been back since, thanks...

I know where I got them, in Huahin, but I have not been able

to figure out how they got to me. we had a nice and long soapy

bath, lot of foam end massaging, then I put the rubber on and

had a long nice time, after that we took a shower and this was

the last I saw of her.

I might therefore have gotten them either during the bath, or

putting the rubber on (I think I fingered her before), or maybe it

was while drying myself with her towel. I did not explore her

intimately before the deed either, so she might have been visibly

infected. I have not found out where I went wrong, I usually take

good care of myself, therefore the frustration, may be you have to

put on an astronaut suit to stay really safe!

take care everybody

• 2 weeks later...

I've had em, didnt think they were such a big deal. Get 1 maybe 2 at a time and they are gone in 2-3 weeks. After an outbreak you tend not to get them again. HPV is bad for girls as it increases their cervical cancer risk hence the use of the recently invented Australian Gardisal jab when they are at teenage years.

Edited by RyanStarr

• 5 months later...

ok after my trip 5 months ago when I pee I noticed the pee got 2 streams, before only sometimes it's 2 stream but now it's always 2 streams. It didn't hurt so I ignored it but about 2,3 weeks ago after I pee it will hurt a little bit at the tip of the penis. It would hurt or some weird sensation about 1 out of 8 times I pee. friend said it might be warts! inside the penis....anyone had wart inside the penis before? how do they get rid of it and is it hurt like hell? I really hope it's not wart :(