• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manarak

• diceman

• kopite

• Bam_Bam

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. I hope it will continue to save me and hopefully help a few board members stay free of warts - just came back from Brazil a month ago and have seen some warts on the pussy of a hot looking bird I hired for the evening.

Be careful out there guys.

I never thought of it but thats a great idea to check... saved you twice.

Guys and gals ... Getting rid of genital warts or warts on hands, arms etc. is in fact relatively easy. The medical profession won't tell you that though. There's to much money involved burning those little suckers off and leaving awful scars and marks behind!

The successful removal of warts using apple cider vinegar has been the subject of many testimonials scattered throughout the net.

Most who have tried it have nothing but praise when describing how effective and quick this home remedy has worked for them. And in many cases this success comes after trying many other procedures involving duct tape, freezing kits, compound w, as well as over the counter (OTC) medications containing salicylic acid.

The apple cider vinegar treatment for warts works, and that is great news because warts are the second most common dermatological complaint right after acne. So it's nice to have an inexpensive natural home remedy for such a common problem.

Warts are actually benign skin tumors that can occur alone or in large packs on just about any part of the body. They are caused by a virus, the human papilloma virus (HPV), which enters the body through tiny cuts and breaks in the skin. Most people will experience one at one time in their lives usually on the back of the hand or fingers (common warts) or on the sole of the foot (plantar warts) or genitals.

Procedure for the Removal of Warts Using Apple Cider Vinegar

For this simple procedure, the removal of warts using apple cider vinegar requires just 3 things:

Apple Cider Vinegar

Cotton balls (end of Q-tip will do)

Band-aid

Each night before going to bed soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a band-aid. Leave it on all night, or if you like, 24 hours a day but change the soaked cotton and band-aid each evening for a week.

The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and after a week or two will be completely gone.

N.B. It is important to continue the treatment for a few days to a week after the wart has fallen off to help ensure it does not come back.

Easy, problem solved :-) after removing use DMSO on the area to heal fast.

I'd rather not have herpes in the first place. But good to know there are treatments.

I'd rather not have herpes in the first place. But good to know there are treatments.

This thread is about warts not herpes. However, I've read that cider apple vinegar can also prevent full herpes outbreaks if it is applied at the first sign of an outbreak.

Had some warts round my asshole last year.Dont know how i got them as never been fucked in the ass.Only had girls tongues and fingers up there.Burnt them off myself with vinegar.Wouldnt recommend doing that as everytime you take a shit the wound opens up again.Was in agony for 2 months.

Edited by gungadin

This thread is about warts not herpes. However, I've read that cider apple vinegar can also prevent full herpes outbreaks if it is applied at the first sign of an outbreak.

And what does one start sprouting during an outbreak of herpres?

And what does one start sprouting during an outbreak of herpres?

Genital Herpes Overview

Genital herpes is a common, highly infectious disease caused by a virus that infects genital areas. It is transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Genital herpes causes blisters or groups of small ulcers (open sores) on and around the genitals in both men and women. Genital herpes cannot be cured; however, there are medications that can be prescribed to treat outbreaks and minimize the symptoms.

• Genital herpes is extremely widespread, largely because it is so contagious. Carriers can transmit the disease without having any symptoms of an active infection.
  • At least 45 million Americans are infected with the genital herpes virus, with approximately one million new infections each year. About one out of six people 14 to 49 years of age have genital HSV-2 infection. As many as 80%-90% of those infected fail to recognize genital herpes symptoms or have no symptoms at all.
  • The highest rates of infection are seen among the poor, those with less education, those using cocaine, and those with many sexual partners.

https://sites.google.com/site/aboutgenitalherpes/early-herpes-symptoms-pictures