IGNORED

Genital Warts

x4p3gsu

Just came back from PTY - was a great trip.

One interesting incident though involves a Soi 6 girl:

Anyway - my mate and I hit Soi 6 - the last bar on the right if facing beach road (don't recall the name) - and I hit it on with a real cute 19 year old girl.

Anyway things heat up and we decide to go for a quick ST.

Up to the room we go - and a quick shower (no real touching in the shower) - and back to the room.

Anyway - if you guys have read my past posts - I have this habit of taking a good look at the pussy of the girls I have sex with.

This was no exception - I tell her that I would like to look at her pussy - and she says something in the line of her being shy - so I tell her that I want to go down on her and I was to look before - so she let's me.

What do I see? a pretty well taken care of cabbage patch... genital warts inside her pussy lips.

To cut a long story short - I told her it's a no go and that she should go to the clinic - she said "sorry sorry" and I said "mai pen rai" - anyway paid the 300 baht bar fine and took off.

A tip from me - check the pussy before diving in or sticking in.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manarak

• diceman

• kopite

• Bam_Bam

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One interesting incident though involves a soi 6 girl:

Anyway - my mate and I hit soi 6 - the last bar on the right if facing beach road (don't recall the name) - and I hit it on with a real cute 19 year old girl.

Up to the room we go - and a quick shower (no real touching in the shower) - and back to the room.

Anyway - if you guys have read my past posts - I have this habit of taking a good look at the pussy of the girls I have sex with.

This was no exception - I tell her that I would like to look at her pussy - and she says something in the line of her being shy - so I tell her that I want to go down on her and I was to look before - so she let's me.

What do I see? a pretty well taken care of cabbage patch... genital warts inside her pussy lips.

To cut a long story short - I told her it's a no go and that she should go to the clinic - she said "sorry sorry" and I said "mai pen rai" - anyway paid the 300 baht bar fine and took off.

Very good advice, especially on Soi 6. I often think of this, but somehow reading this really hits home.

Most times the little head is controlling the big one, especially if you have a hottie. The thing is just a little restraint can save a ton of agony. It really makes sense when you know that if you don't fuck her 10 mins later you can be fucking a different one. Why expose yourself when there is so much available.

You can get warts inside the penis itself. The only way to get rid of them is to freeze them so that they drop off using Liquid nitrogen at a temperature well below zero. You need to repeat the treatment several times to be sure.

YUMMY!!!! Had a dose of the warts myself when i was 21 from a fat white bird, never again!

YUMMY!!!! Had a dose of the warts myself when i was 21 from a fat white bird, never again!

You can get them from anyone. But still more likely from prostitutes since they do have a biggest probability of unprotected sex.

Still looking at pictures so I can identify the genital warts I got pretty sick, actually it almost makes me change my mind and just cancel my trip to thailand.

You can get them from anyone. But still more likely from prostitutes since they do have a biggest probability of unprotected sex.

Still looking at pictures so I can identify the genital warts I got pretty sick, actually it almost makes me change my mind and just cancel my trip to thailand.

Yeah they are pretty nasty if you get the full blast ...

However - you might reduce your chances of getting them by doing what I have done - look before you engage.

BTW - I have been to LOS quite a few times and have examined (as I always do) quite a few vaginas - I have so far only seen two problematic vaginas out of many - so the likelihood seems to be low but still a threat.

som nam naa :P

One interesting incident though involves a soi 6 girl:

Anyway - my mate and I hit soi 6 - the last bar on the right if facing beach road (don't recall the name) - and I hit it on with a real cute 19 year old girl.

Good advice this mate,anything that looks a bit dodgy or smells dodgy keep well away,theres always another bird in the next bar

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if it tastes like chicken keep on licking if it tastes like shit move up a bit

if it tastes like chicken keep on licking if it tastes like shit move up a bit

:hello09::GrinNod1::P

Made me laugh that , but reminds me of one girl who took ages before she stared my blow job , when I asked what was wrong , she was inspecting and sniffing my cock . She said " sometimes cocks can smell " , not sure what she was looking for but got my blow job .

So it works both ways .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

:D:D:P

Made me laugh that , but reminds me of one girl who took ages before she stared my blow job , when I asked what was wrong , she was inspecting and sniffing my cock . She said " sometimes cocks can smell " , not sure what she was looking for but got my blow job .

So it works both ways .

Yeah Cuth, thats the universal sign from a girl that she's checking to see if you have any visible STD's lol. I fucked my next door neighbor once, who happened to work at a jack shack in the states. As soon as she pulled off my pants she was practically giving me a physical :D . Same same with a few girls in LOS, they tend to be a little slicker about it though from my experience, ie wanting to wash your dick in the pre-sex shower as to get a good look and make sure things look the way they are supposed to lol.

• 1 month later...

Had a similar thing happen to me. Got a girl from soi 7 or 8, not sure, and got drunk partyed, then went to room. We were very drunk and she was on my nutz and didnt even take a shower. Clothes came off and the lights got dim, I started playing with her puss, felt some bumps, looked, and saw warts. I got up, got in the shower, Listerined my hands, everything I could think of at the time. Came out, paid her 1000Bt and told her to go to the clinic. Thank god I didnt start to eat her puss/ass because god knows I wanted to... She was hotttt.

Shits scary, and I was freaked out for like 2 days... Soo careful after that. Reality of it, is that even with a condom, you can still get alot of these things.

Hum, seems like time to use the close inspection rule. I can see the chance of this happening on Soi Sex

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

The trouble with Genital warts is once you've got a dose, the wart virus is with you for life, and althought you may get rid of the warts, they can reappear at any time!

Some of you may not like the idea, but keep those willys covered!

Genital Warts is a skin disease, keeping your willy covered will only protect your willy. :Cry3:

The trouble with Genital warts is once you've got a dose, the wart virus is with you for life, and althought you may get rid of the warts, they can reappear at any time!

got 2 warts frozen off the other week and apparantly my doc reckons 80% of all 18-30yr olds either have warts or the virus!!!

it hurt when they were frozen but they have both since fallen off or disappeared, happy days

would you guys say gogo girls are cleaner/less STD than bar girls or freelancers?

I think freelancers are the biggest risk and STD's are not the only reason for that....

I have never seen a diseased (or even smelly for that matter) pussy in over 6 years of LOS trips. Sure there must be a few, but that's my experience ... I check too, lights on for a muff dive, a good gyno check before the tongue goes in.

Liam

• 3 weeks later...
Genital Warts is a skin disease, keeping your willy covered will only protect your willy. :o

Genital Warts (Condylom) thrives in moist environment and not on open dry skin, hence you are most likely to have them around your dickhead and foreskin or your arse, and girls inside their labias!

So covering up with condoms actually can lessen the risk for you from getting warts as well! :)

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

There is another kind of warts that's becoming increasingly common among bargirls and punters alike, namely molluscum contagiosum! :o

Luckily it's harmful and usually dissappears without treatment, it's often mistaken for genital warts! :)

Here's an article: Mollusc Warts

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 3 weeks later...