http://mygirlmassage.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mygirlmassage

http://www.youtube.com/mygirlmassage

post-83473-0-24569600-1375940591.gif
post-83473-0-14229400-1365502959.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I and two of my buddies went to My Girl last month.  I did not use the flyer you posted.  We used the cards that were available from our friend’s hotel.  We all did an upgrade.  We all left satisfied.  I cannot comment on what my buddies got.  I did get what I paid for.  I did not expect to get a decent massage.  To my surprise, the massage was very good.

I dont mean to be an ass but tell your girls to lower their 'fixed' prices. <br />I can get a bj for 300-400b at many massageplaces (200b), sometimes even fuck for 500.<br /><br />But i have noticed an increase in how much the girls want, but i can tell u this - i will never pay 500b for a HJ.

Hello all,

Only about 10 of the PA members and/or friends of PA have visited My Girl Massage to take advantage of our Free One Hour Oil Massage??!!

Free is not low enough to sample our service and ladies?

I returned from my free massage a few hours ago and have to say that you are correct in what you say  'Free is not low enough'

This is based on my own personal experience:

My friend and I, both long term 'Addicts bm's went to My Girl massage today to check out the place.

Let me first cover the good points.

The welcome was very friendly and efficient, I explained that we were addicts members and the lady,  Pom  acknowledged that and told us about the place and what was on offer.

Ten ladies appeared and we each chose our massage girl....excellent so far

The ladies showed us to small but exceptionally clean room with fresh clean towels. 1st Class

My lady asked me to shower which I did. I dried myself and then laid on the massage table.

Well, that is all the good points.

About the massage, she had absolutely no clue when it came to massage, you would describe the massage  as an oil rub, I can honestly say the worst massage I have had in the past 10 years!

I asked her if she had been to massage school, she said no and that she had only worked there for less than one week and had previously worked as agogo girl.

After a leg, back and tummy rub the girl stood away from the table, I asked "finish" she say yes. WTF?

So I go shower and then go down to reception, totally pissed off!

When I get to reception Pom ask, "Why you finish so quickly?" I say girl say finish.

Pom talk to girl and then apologise to me.

My free massage lasted 35 minutes.

I had looked forward to visiting 'My Girl Massage' so much, but it was a huge disappointment.

I hope other BM's have had better experiences here! But I know what my advice would be.

My free 1 hour massage turned out to be a 35 minute waste of time. Soi Honey next time...no question!

Maybe 'My Girl Massage' should at least say on their web page which girls are not experienced masseuse and then we know which to avoid! 

I tried this place out yesterday, didn't even ask for the free hour.

Decent rooms, Luna was whom I chose and she was great and what I expect from this kind of place.  Sweet personality and took good care.  When it came to the pricing, she was a little flexible.  You gotta know how to negotiate in the land of smiles.

Remember, the house is most likely only getting the fee for the room.  The rest is up to the lady.  So, its up to you to negotiate like anywhere else in Thailand.

Luna was great.  The place was nice. Located right in the middle of Pattaya near Big C off of Pattaya Klang so its easy to get to. 

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

Decent rooms, Luna was whom I chose and she was great and what I expect from this kind of place.  Sweet personality and took good care.  When it came to the pricing, she was a little flexible.  You gotta know how to negotiate in the land of smiles.

Remember, the house is most likely only getting the fee for the room.  The rest is up to the lady.  So, its up to you to negotiate like anywhere else in Thailand.

Luna was great.  The place was nice. Located right in the middle of Pattaya near Big C off of Pattaya Klang so its easy to get to. 

Why would anyone be offered a free 400 baht massage, turn it down and pay for it instead???

Sorry but don't understand the logic behind this! Is this an American thing to show you you have the money?

How much was the extra ? Or maybe u didnt want any extras ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Will you pick me up from issan for the free massage?

Got food?

Would you give your anonymous nickname from PA  away for 400 bhatt ? I would neither :GoldenSmile1: ,but understand your opinion , especially with £ situation.....

Why would anyone be offered a free 400 baht massage, turn it down and pay for it instead???

Sorry but don't understand the logic behind this! Is this an American thing to show you you have the money?

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Would you give your anonymous nickname from PA  away for 400 bhatt ? I would neither :GoldenSmile1: ,but understand your opinion , especially with £ situation.....

You don't have to give your 'Addicts' name.......just an email address and your signature......... :GrinNod1:

You don't have to give your 'Addicts' name.......just an email address and your signature......... :GrinNod1:

.......just an email address and your signature;;;;;;;A signature and A email , even worser than the nick  :SoWhat1: when "the  no brains" goes Pattaya

Pattaya bg's theet are shining smiling :Think1:

(Only few weeks to go and LDOP season is gone again , thank you guy's to pass by ,and thx your'r gone again .... back to normal for us living here   :GoldenSmile1: )

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

.......just an email address and your signature;;;;;;;A signature and A email , even worser than the nick  :SoWhat1: when "the  no brains" goes Pattaya

Pattaya bg's theet are shining smiling :Think1:

(Only few weeks to go and LDOP season is gone again , thank you guy's to pass by ,and thx your'r gone again .... back to normal for us living here   :GoldenSmile1: )

You think that I gave my email address to a thai massage parlour?.............. :Laugh1: .........lol

Sorry not all logic fits your mind.....

I am a lifelong business owner, I try other businesses and don't mind those chaps making a baht or two.  I was trying to say that I had a decent experience and didn't mind paying for it.  I wasn't trying to show I have money.

You don't have to have money to afford 400 baht.  Coming from behind the other point of view of owning businesses, I don't need a freebie to try someone's service because I know how difficult it is to run a business here and try to make a profit.

If I didn't have a good experience, I would have said so, and not return.  And still not worried about 400 baht.

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

How to find My Girl Massage...

The link to the 'new map' does not work.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

The link to the 'new map' does not work.

I wouldn't worry about the map, it won't be long before they close down.

Look for our second and third location opening later this year.

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

Hours: 11AM till Late

That still comes up with no photo and an error message.

If you are still there at end of April I will pop in and try a free massage :)

Ahhh found a map on your website and think I know roughly where you are.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Dopey bastard  lol  hehe

Free towels- How many do we get ? and. Do we get a bag to carry them in ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh found a map on your website and think I know roughly where you are.

Here is that map from here.

My-Girl-Massage-Map.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

How up-to-dateis your website? I went in today to request a. Session with Vanda but was told she is no longer working there and went with boyfriend.

Now pls don't take this post as me complaining bcuz I'm not complaining at all. The session I had today with Nidnoi and Bee was good. I am just curious to know what girls are working there vs what girls are posted iron the site.

A.

Hi A,

Glad you enjoyed yourself with Bee and Nidnoi!

Yes it is true some of the girls come and go like the wind.

Some have been with us for a year.  

We try to keep the sight up to date.  But I have weekly new arrivals.

The My Girl massage youtube channel is updated often and if you call the shop they can send you the latest pictures.

Hope this helps, Da

038 411 024

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Girl-Massage/489988004402258

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

Hours: 11AM till Late

I want Miss Cleo, is she gone.

I could post a photo (from an earlier website) but i dont want any more warning points.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived