Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A One Hour Free Massage! PA Members

My Girl Massage

I was trying to respond as well as send you the photos of the current line up.  But I received a warning about an URL not being allowed.. Maybe it was link to the MGM youtube channel?

Hello,  the lady with the color in her hair is Wana.  She moved on to spend time with family.  The lady in the green tank top is Katoon.  Some ladies do not have their photos on the My Girl massage website but can be found on the My Girl massage youtube channel:

Here is the current line up...

See you soon!

Jan, Won, Wana, Cherry, Katoon, Nidnoi, Lucky, Apple, Lita

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

Hours: 11AM till Late

http://mygirlmassage.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mygirlmassage

http://www.youtube.com/mygirlmassage

post-83473-0-24569600-1375940591.gif
post-83473-0-14229400-1365502959.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to respond as well as send you the photos of the current line up.  But I received a warning about an URL not being allowed.. Maybe it was link to the MGM youtube channel?

Hello,  the lady with the color in her hair is Wana.  She moved on to spend time with family.  The lady in the green tank top is Katoon.  Some ladies do not have their photos on the My Girl Massage website but can be found on the My Girl Massage youtube channel:

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Here are a few of our talented and pretty massage ladies...

They are certainly all very gorgeous, and what an offer!

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 3 months later...

Okay ... read the thread and just because a PA member (and a donator) owns this, I'll visit this place when I'm there in Feb. I won't let you sponsor my full massage ... but for 400 THB discount on a larger package, I will be there. If the MP is good, believe me ... I have a potential of finding the right word to praise good things.

In fact, I'm compiling a google-maps copy, marking out the various MPs that I would like to visit. MGM was among the first lot that I had marked on the map ... primary reason being the competitive price. But heck, in 7 days one cannot go to so many places and the reviews on the net are not all that enticing (compared to Sabai Dee, Honey etc) - so I had decided to give it a skip till I bumped on this thread and changed my mind.

If you'd like to recommend 5 or 6 special ladies, please do so. I'll try to pull along 1 or 2 'neutral' friends who know nothing about this offer or Pattaya Addicts, get their views and post it with mine.

My First Trip Report  - A Pattaya TR from a non-Farang Perspective

ODE TO THE MONGER

F_CK. All I need is 'U'

I wont pay Bahts for the pleasure

- that I'll give back in equal measure

But next morning when the deed is done

Take your Bahts ... and be up and gone !!

Is this offer still valid?

I haven't bothered to look thro' all the posts but I seem to remember that you only got the "free" massage after you had paid for five. Perhaps someone can clarify

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I haven't bothered to look thro' all the posts but I seem to remember that you only got the "free" massage after you had paid for five. Perhaps someone can clarify

Hopefully the owner/partner will chime in, but the deal was (hopefully still is) your first visit basic hour massage was free. Any extension of time, and or extras from the lady is out of your pocket. If you wanted to upgrade to the jacuzzi room or something like that, the difference in cost between the basic room and upgrade room is out of your pocket. Makes at least one visit pretty much of a no brainer.

Hopefully the owner/partner will chime in, but the deal was (hopefully still is) your first visit basic hour massage was free. Any extension of time, and or extras from the lady is out of your pocket. If you wanted to upgrade to the jacuzzi room or something like that, the difference in cost between the basic room and upgrade room is out of your pocket. Makes at least one visit pretty much of a no brainer.

I was under the same impression. If it's 1 free after 5 and that too in Pattaya ... :LMAO1:

ODE TO THE MONGER

F_CK. All I need is 'U'

Hi and thanks for asking...

The V.I.P. is basically -  buy 5 one hour massages and get one for free!

Pay 2,000 baht.

Your cost drops from 400 baht an hour to 333 an hour.

:GoldenSmile1:

Hope that makes sense.

Perhaps that was what i was remembering.

• 2 weeks later...

The thread definitely started with an offer that any Pattaya Addicts member gets 400B off. Must have changed midway (like every bar/gogo/MP that we know of).

I think its worth the initial plan to skip this place. Too far from the good places and not a great collection going by the net. And if they're the "Indian Unfriendly" ones - I'll be spending the tuktuk fare for zilch. (Can't say that PP massage nearby looks enticing either.)

ODE TO THE MONGER

F_CK. All I need is 'U'

The original offer perhaps still applies, the  quote I posted was concerning the VIP package..

STOP THE MUSIC!!

GUYS GUYS...The offer is still the same, has not changed, will not change.

The confusion seems to be that we also offer a VIP package.  Not connected or required to take advantage of my Free One Hour massage, to all Addicts members.  I will explain the VIP at the end of the post.

All we ask is that you use the free offer only once, as an introduction, and also provide an email so I can send you photos of new ladies, specials,

party announcements.

It is like having 400 baht handed to you when you walk into MGM, or a 400 baht credit.

As one member correctly stated,  you can add money to your FREE 400 and Upgrade to more time, a room with jacuzzi or Two Ladies.

Just subtract 400 from the price listed on the menu in the shop.

For instance, for just 200 baht plus your free offer, you can have 90 minutes.

Add 200 baht to the offer and you can choose TWO ladies instead of ONE, for your 60 minutes of PLEASURE.

For 300 baht plus the offer, you change to a Fantasy Jacuzzi Room with King Bed, and ensuite toilet and shower.

And on and on.... :Think1:

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

Garzan, on 26 Jan 2014 - 6:56 PM, said:snapback.png

Correct !!  from the "OWNER"

The VIP package is as follows:

Hi and thanks for asking...

The V.I.P. is basically -  buy 5 one hour massages and get one for free!

Pay 2,000 baht.

Your cost drops from 400 baht an hour to 333 an hour.  Never expires.  You can keep the card or we can hold it for you.

Hope that makes sense.

I hope now all is Crystal Clear.

Please do come.

Thanks for making us Number 1 in Pattaya....

See you soon.

MY Girl massage is "Friendly" to all customers.  Everyone is welcome, any color or accent, even ladies or gf's.

Like the rest of the world and most of Pattaya, tips and extras are not included.

One Free massage one time,  per new customer, please.

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

Hours: 11AM till Late

http://mygirlmassage.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mygirlmassage

http://www.youtube.com/mygirlmassage

post-83473-0-24569600-1375940591.gif
post-83473-0-14229400-1365502959.jpg

• 1 month later...

BEEN THERE. DONE THAT!!
(My Review of MGM)

Offer is valid. One mention of Pattaya Addicts got me a 400B discount.

My overall experience - great!!

The striking feature was the ease of finding this place. Signs all around - whichever way you approached this joint. The owner seems to have worked on this one, considering this place would have otherwise been impossible to find. I put back my map into my bum-bag and followed the signs, and sure enough - I was there.

The menu was 8-10 damsels, mostly on the wrong side of 30. A put down for me (Only 2 or 3 that I would probably consider for my massage) - but considering that I saw most farangs preferring 30+ beauties as regular partners, perhaps they would appreciate this spread a lot more than me. In the midst of this crowd, I found a jewel called Nutty! Small, Petite, Fresh and smiling. I chose Nutty for a 90m jacuzzi session from the menu @500B after discount.

Having tried the bigger Sabai-Dee (Bad Experience which I will post later), this was a refreshing change. massage as good as the ones in Bangkok, and Nutty very willing to provide extra service. Negotiated my extra needs at 1500B.

I'll rate both the massage and the sex with an 'A'. Sex would have rated 'A+' had it not been for the extra few bottles of beer inside me. Great pre-sex BBBJ session. Asked Nutty for her number (in case I wanted to go back for her). I called her cellphone from mine to be sure it rang and I had taken the number correctly. Asked her if she would agree to a take-out 'whole nighter' session - and she replied that I needed to talk to the mamasan. (BTW - The mamasan herself was cute enough for a bang or two)

I gave Nutty two 1000B notes and a 200B tip and then walked out (forgetting the 500B change). 20m away, my phone rang. It was Nutty calling me back for the 500B which I had forgotten. Great Gesture (Owner: Please note and commend her).

Room was smallish, but clean and unless you need to run around the room to have massage & sex, its okay for the job.

Guys - if you like oilies, give this place a try. Will I be back at full rate without any discount??

Yes .... for Nutty and with prior appointment.

Thanks to the owner for the 400B discount. My suggestion: Do get a few more young girls like Nutty. This'll make a huge difference to the business ( I know competition's strong and massage-girls are the hardest commodity to find)

ODE TO THE MONGER

F_CK. All I need is 'U'

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the review.  Might just find this place on my next visit.  Is there a particular time when the entire line of girls is available to see and chose from?  

Next trip fixed - September 27 to October 5

• 2 months later...

We stopped by the place with my gf to try the "couples massage". Usually we go to a soapie.. These visit are hit-or-miss. Most of the girls say "yes" to working with a couple, because they want the money, but when it gets down to the fun part - they get shy and reluctant to perform. Some are eager to please, but very inexperienced. Anyways so far we had one grand experience in Sabai Dee and one mediocre experience in Sabai Land. Devils Den is a safe bet for us and best value for our money, but we like to try something new all the time. This time we decided to try MGM. Took two girls to the jacuzzi suit. massage was so-so, I would say 5 out of 10, but I am spoiled with three years of thai and oil massages three times a week. When we got to the full service part (both girls requested 1500 each on top of what I paid for the massage) it was very akward. They didnt want to play with my girl at all. They were ok playing with me, but without any enthusiasm really. Looking away, being very passive - all of that is a turn off for us. After 15 minutes of awkwardness we thanked them and just had sex together, made each other cum, then went in to the jacuzzi. Jacuzzi was nice - clean, warm soapy water, very relaxing after having sex. But the girls just sat there looking at us - they could have washed us, or at least massaged our feet while we are in a bath, they just got dressed and sat there looking at us. I can't really relax when being stared at and constantly reminded about how much time I got left.

I really doubt that the girls were turned off by our looks, since I am 27 and fit and my girl is 21, so we are quite pleasent to look at if you are into couples. :)

Dear MGM management. If a couples massage is on your menu - train your girls to work with couples. If girls can't work/ dont know how to work with a couple - dont offer them to couples. I understand that a couple if harder to work with that just a single horny farang. But also a couple pays more. I left 2500 + 1500 + 1500 = 5500 at your shop for 90 minutes, and If the service is good I am ready to spend that money almost every week, but unfortunately I doubt that your shop will be seing us together as return customers. What we got was "ok" but nowhere near worth 5500, I wouldn't recommend this place to other couples as well.

On the plus side jacuzzi suite was nice. Not like high end spa nice, but very very good for a massage shop. There is plenty of parking around the shop, I found a spot for my car with no problem. The area is very discrete but not dodgy or unsafe. I might be back on my own to try the NURU massage though, because that is the only place in Pattaya that offers NURU gel. The receptionist was very nice. Actually she was so classy and polite that we liked her more then any of the girls in the line-up. 

This one looks nice, very sexy, must be quite popular with the gents

http://mygirlmassage.com/pattaya-thai-girl-nan-video.html

http://youtu.be/6oqxBeed2hg

Do you know where Ubon Ratchathani is? My family lives in a nice home on family land-four rai. I take bus to Pattaya after finish my school. My papa work rice. He work very hard. My mama help in home. I have two sisters and no brothers. We all love each other and take care of each other. My two younger sisters still go to school. Man body interesting me. Every man different but same. You like hard massage? You like easy massage? I do you massage fifty-fifty. I talk to you anytime.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Agreed,she looks very nice.

Yea I get a stiffie looking at her, gogo quality fo' sho.

Hope to see her next time before some knight in shining armour gets some funny thoughts!!!

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Yea I get a stiffie looking at her, gogo quality fo' sho.

Hope to see her next time before some knight in shining armour gets some funny thoughts!!!

Hope you catch up with her next trip.

Robw

• 5 weeks later...

I've been to mygirlmassage today. great place and great choice of girls. hope to come back soon. positive feedback ;)

• 1 month later...

Nice ladies! If the MGM free offer is still running in a few more weeks you will see me, I love to check out new places and of course the ladies!

Been there twice. .

First time was last week. Around 5 girls for select..

Reason= Others not yet come.

Probably working late last night.

2nd time, went there yesterday at 1pm,thinking to have a better selection probability but again same thing, only 3 girls.

Review below =

The pros = massage is ok. Girl is nice and attentive. Place is also nice. Reception is great. Ample parking outside.

The cons = Big C traffic light takes ages to change. Not enough girls for selection from 11am to 1pm.

beer.cheers.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Great thread. Arriving tomorrow for 12 days so definitely gonna pop in for a massage+...

Big Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Been there twice. .

First time was last week. Around 5 girls for select..

Reason= Others not yet come.

Probably working late last night.

2nd time, went there yesterday at 1pm,thinking to have a better selection probability but again same thing, only 3 girls.

Review below =

The pros = Massage is ok. Girl is nice and attentive. Place is also nice. Reception is great. Ample parking outside.

The cons = Big C traffic light takes ages to change. Not enough girls for selection from 11am to 1pm.

There are lots of photos of the girls on Facebook, website, youtube.

It would be nice to know what girls are available.

A daily group shot or a live cam would be nice. Agreed.

Archived