IGNORED

A One Hour Free Massage! PA Members

My Girl Massage

Just visited the website.

Nutty is still there. Barring some other TG getting too much of my attention or me remaining totally stoned - I plan to make a trip to this place again. This time with no discount. But, Hey - Hold on!! The owner now has a free tuktuk service to pickup and drop. Wow. One hassle out of the way!!

@Guys: This owner is trying. He is trying real hard to make it big - and he is using this forum to do it. I have no doubt that genuine efforts ALWAYS pay in the long run. Please back the initiative here.

I am not any authority on Pattaya MP scenes - but I can say with certainty that you won't be scammed here. Here it's WYSIWYG Better spend here that at more commercial joints like Sabai Dee who charge you per extra inch insert - unless you have negotiated it clearly beforehand. Choice here is somewhat low - but service is more comfy here.

@Owner: Good effort (whether I am able to visit again or not). These are original ideas you are putting on otherwise dying MP scene @ Pattaya. Keep it up - and help the forum members keep their own members up. Just three nuggets of advice, with your kind permission...

1.  Please pay heed to the webcam advice in the earlier post.

2.  Ping the Japs (website, receptionist language skills etc) - and pull-in the 20% indians and 80% Arabs. They are the ones that pay you the margins.

3.  Consider whether you are paying dirty brother google enough for their ads. I hate this company - but their ad campaigns do work.

... just a drunk pYYro's two cents on the topic, just before he's gonna scream Happy New Year!!!!!

My First Trip Report  - A Pattaya TR from a non-Farang Perspective

ODE TO THE MONGER

F_CK. All I need is 'U'

I wont pay Bahts for the pleasure

- that I'll give back in equal measure

But next morning when the deed is done

Take your Bahts ... and be up and gone !!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In patts15th jan so will def give the place a try and post up my experience. Sounds as though owner working hard to make it best venue and worth supporting for that alone.

• 1 month later...

Just finished reading whole thing.. It's good to see the time the owner has put into this thread for 2+ years answering questions, extending/making deals, and at one point standing up for his business and practices so when I am visiting in April I will go in and claim my "I'm a PA member" discount because of the time this business committed to this forum.

Thanks to all the members too for their reviews/comments.

• 4 months later...

Too bad MGM where closed down, i really liked it there and ever since i heard about the closedown ive tried to find some of the girls hunting on the web for other MP`s

The petite girls Nan, Rose and Cherry where my favourites, today i at random found Nan pictured at "new outcall massage service",the "massage Paradise" linked at the facebook Group "Pattaya Massage"

Strange thing, in an older post at the same FB Group, i saw the outcall massage service "Pattaya Outcall Massage" with photos of both Rose, Nan and Paula from MGM...

Have mailed both "massage Paradise" and "Pattaya Outcall Massage", asked if pics are Authentic.

Would love to meet at least Nan again, never got the chance to boom boom her cause of period. (gave good BJ)

"Hello Mrs Shaw could I borrow your lawnmower?"

I dont care if Nan is pictured in several "outcall masssage services", got this respond from Pattaya Outcall:

"Hi xxxx darling,

Its very nice to hear from you again and very happy to hear that you are coming back and want to have massage with us. Rose doesn’t work with us anymore but Nan and Paula are waiting to serve you.

We also have many of new beautiful ladies are waiting to serve you too.

Please contact us again when you are arrived.

Cant wait to meet you

Kisses

Milky"

Happy now... This time Nan`s gonna get it! :)

outcallmassage_30-03-15-3261-e1428643665910-873x1024.jpg

Not sure if this is Nan pictured, if not i`ll do her as well.

Its a little costy compared to MGM and then of course many other MP`s, but i was always very happy with the quality of service by the old MGM girls, worth every single bath, with their petite nice bodies, teasing and in the end good BJ`S and fucks (tight snatches too)they totally emptied me very single time.

Remember Rose qouted 700 bath, bur she was Heavenly good, gave her 1500, Nan asked for 1000, gave her 1500 cause of good session and with her supposed to go home at the time i entered, with her mother waiting at scooter outside, gotta reward that kind of goodwill. :)

Last time i went there Rose where pregnant back in village, Nan away for tit- and nose job (can see from newer pics, cant wait to suck on them peaches) picked Cherry who quoted 2500 bath, had to laugh even if high- high season, agreed 1500, loved her snatch, squirter too, gonna miss her.

BTW.. Nan is just nineteen yrs old (sucked/licked cock like a veteran), last summer i could not choose her for outcall cause of age policy at the Areca Lodge (minimum 20yrs, changed lately to 18yrs - yay!)

preview_outcallmassage_30-03-15-3357.jpg

preview_outcallmassage_30-03-15-3357.jpg

preview_outcallmassage_30-03-15-3349.jpg

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Kashmychek" data-cid="3163900" data-time="1434941067" data-date="Today, 03:44 AM"><p>You are a legend for this</p></blockquote> ?

You are a legend for this

?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived