Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A One Hour Free Massage! PA Members

My Girl Massage

Well on my visit i caught an STD  and i was quoted 500/1000/ and 2,000 for the fuck

will not visit again

How the fuck do you know 100% you got it from MGM ?? Could of been any girl you had sex with ffs  :Think1:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not meaning to cast stones, but I find this a little questionable -- the guy has TWO posts: the first about 2 weeks ago, claiming the prices at MGM were "expensive for a shag" and then this one, claiming (again) too expensive and that he caught an STD.

Sorry, but I find the post a little dubious....

Edit:

In the interests of full disclosure, I have never been to MGM, have no opinions re their pricing, nor can I claim to know the medical history of every girl who has worked there.  I just think the owner is doing a great job of trying to advertise his business to BMs, and I get the feeling this could be some "anti-marketing" from someone who does not want to see him succeed (for whatever reason).

Thanks to all of you.

I am trying my best to provide a good, clean, reasonable, and upscale massage expericence.

As you can imanage its difficult to to business here in Pattaya.

Onward....

Thanks for your support!

MGM

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

Hours: 11AM till Late

http://mygirlmassage.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mygirlmassage

http://www.youtube.com/mygirlmassage

post-83473-0-24569600-1375940591.gif
post-83473-0-14229400-1365502959.jpg

Not meaning to cast stones, but I find this a little questionable -- the guy has TWO posts: the first about 2 weeks ago, claiming the prices at MGM were "expensive for a shag" and then this one, claiming (again) too expensive and that he caught an STD.

Sorry, but I find the post a little dubious....

Edit:

In the interests of full disclosure, I have never been to MGM, have no opinions re their pricing, nor can I claim to know the medical history of every girl who has worked there.  I just think the owner is doing a great job of trying to advertise his business to BMs, and I get the feeling this could be some "anti-marketing" from someone who does not want to see him succeed (for whatever reason).

Well said 

Will go and take a look as I love a massage and report back here.

However, my usual "tip" is 300 / 500 / 700+(for shag)

Usually I opt for a blowie and I pay 500.  A shag which I dont normally do at massage places is 700+ dependant on the girl.

Anyway will pop in later this week and see if its good.

I am just finishing my holiday here in Pattaya and visited mygirl, nice place, i have been coming to Thailand for 7 years and i read forums but never post on them, don't condem someone who as only posted twice, this is my first post and i am not a novice, and usually read this forum from my own country, does the fact that someone who post's 2000+ post make he or she any less knowledgable.

The reason i do not post on forums is the exact reason as above, why you attack someone who may have a valid comment to make, what if the poster is being truthful, what if is holiday involved him being here with family or a wife, what if he only had the opportunity to get away from his family or wife 1 time,

There are countless questions you can ask, all visitor to pattaya are not all free to indulge as freeley as others, I am here with my wife and 2 teenage children i paid 1 visit only to mygirl when the opportunity arose, maybe the guy you condem was in the same situation.

well i think i will just go back to reading forums only, now i have have posted my 1 and only post

Hi,

I am a bit confused about your post but I did extract some of your sentiments.

You're right, it really does not matter if the member who has an issue/complaint has posted a 1,000 times or once.

What provoked my ira and necessitated my reply, was because he said he was sure he picked up a "souvenir" along with the massage at MGM.

Maybe. Maybe not.  

Up to the guests to take all necessary precautions, at massage shops, discos, or with the lady they meet at the coffee shop.  

All the staff get regular health checkups.  

The tip the lady asked for, (hoped for),  is not in my control, I can only suggest.  

If a member or customer has a valid comment, suggestion or complaint, I am more than happy to address it, change if necessary, and do all I can to insure my guests have not only an enjoyable experience while at My Girl massage, but return

as a regular customer.

Enjoy the day!

MGM    :Bow:

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

A few new ladies to serve you...

CHERRY, NEW, VANDA, JAY-J, AND NEENA

:GoldenSmile1: 

IMG_6978.jpg

IMG_6459.JPG

IMG_7261.JPG

IMG_7245.JPG

IMG_7231.JPG

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

I am just finishing my holiday here in Pattaya and visited mygirl, nice place, i have been coming to Thailand for 7 years and i read forums but never post on them, don't condem someone who as only posted twice, this is my first post and i am not a novice, and usually read this forum from my own country, does the fact that someone who post's 2000+ post make he or she any less knowledgable.

The reason i do not post on forums is the exact reason as above, why you attack someone who may have a valid comment to make, what if the poster is being truthful, what if is holiday involved him being here with family or a wife, what if he only had the opportunity to get away from his family or wife 1 time,

There are countless questions you can ask, all visitor to pattaya are not all free to indulge as freeley as others, I am here with my wife and 2 teenage children i paid 1 visit only to mygirl when the opportunity arose, maybe the guy you condem was in the same situation.

well i think i will just go back to reading forums only, now i have have posted my 1 and only post

If a new member signed up, and their first post was a rave review about MGM, how awesome the place was - you would be suspicious right? Similarly if it was an unusually bad review, withholding key details but serving just to bag the place, you should be equally suspicious. Hard to say if the post was genuine, but the poster could have at least made an attempt to establish that, seems odd to post a 2 line review.

It's really quite hard to catch an STD if you're being responsible, of course the risk remains. I'm sure heaps of the women I've been with have had some form of STD, I always bag up, and it's a throw of the dice whether I'll catch something from a BBBJ. I wouldn't think to fault the establishment if it happened though, unless there was some kind of pattern emerging.

I look forward to his tripadvisor review

"Went to Pattaya, caught an STD. Won't be going back."

Looking good :ThumbUp6:

and usually read this forum from my own country,

How does he do this?? he's only been a member for today and to make this post! Something else is a little fishy about BM Feeley also!

Bill

It is about trust, for me i would listen to a member with a previous post count before a member who had just joined,then another joins just to defend the original Troll  :Think1: 

Best of luck to My Girl massage i say  

Well on my visit i caught an STD  and i was quoted 500/1000/ and 2,000 for the fuck

will not visit again

Anyone know this '12Shamrock'  I thinks............ Scam rookie......What a load of tosh!

NO!

It is real...

We want to be the best! Have the most repeat and new customers.

So we offer 1 hour free oil massage, in private room, shower, A/C, and refreshing drink - Free

For your first visit.  

Worth 400 baht if you walked in from the soi.

Or use your 400 baht PA credit to add more time or more ladies or a jacuzzi.

Menu listed price of what you want - 400 = what you pay.

Fair enough?

See you soon!

MGM

See you soon but I warn you if it is negative experience I will post it, I am a cynic and am worried about "offers" my best experience ever in Pattaya was from a woman in her 40-50's for true massage who offered HE without charge. Yes I know its a repeat story but this woman took me to a place I had never experienced before and although I refused tipped probably heavily and then walked through Soi's with a really "stupid" grin on my face. Real problem I being in early "senile dementia" cannot remember where it was.

I received a couple of your '1 massage free' card but always figured it was a scam somehow, I missed the opportunity :(

Will definitely stop by the next time, good on you for having this offer up.

I received a couple of your '1 massage free' card but always figured it was a scam somehow, I missed the opportunity :(

Will definitely stop by the next time, good on you for having this offer up.

I am a huge fan of MP`s and will definitely visit My Girl massage.

I hope quality is as good as Soi6 Jomtien

I am a huge fan of MP`s and will definitely visit My Girl Massage.

I hope quality is as good as Soi6 Jomtien

nice clean  private place for the massage  ...but .....the girls extra pricing shall kill this place finnally  :I wonder if only massage also is avaible as place really   nice & private   :Think1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

nice clean  private place for the massage  ...but .....the girls extra pricing shall kill this place finnally  :I wonder if only massage also is avaible as place really   nice & private   :Think1:

Sorry to hear about girls extra pricing. I am gonna stick to Jomtien MP`s

Neena looks HOT!

Apparently, the ladies are partial to a bottle of French Champagne and then the world's your oyster....enjoy!

I used to live a block or so away and went several time then. Now its more out of the way for me. The way I look at it, is it worth it to me to pay around $4 USD extra to have a very nice private room with an attached hot water shower, and not have to listen to a bunch of tourists yak yaking on the other side of the curtain? For me, sure. YMMV. The messages have been good enough (not great) so I don't really care that the girls price themselves out of anything extra. (And living here I'm cheap about paying extra.)

I used to live a block or so away and went several time then. Now its more out of the way for me. The way I look at it, is it worth it to me to pay around $4 USD extra to have a very nice private room with an attached hot water shower, and not have to listen to a bunch of tourists yak yaking on the other side of the curtain? For me, sure. YMMV. The messages have been good enough (not great) so I don't really care that the girls price themselves out of anything extra. (And living here I'm cheap about paying extra.)

+1

me too i do not mind to pay the little extra for the nice private room where you do not have to be like in group sex ..... :GoldenSmile1:  , but because more people shall finnaly refuse the girls extra s because the crazy pricing ... they will give a very lousy massage as revenge....., i understand the owner can not do anything about that .., is the ongoing trend all over in Pattaya ...."the golden pussy with diamonds syndrome "  :GoldenSmile1:

Future shall show them...... :Think1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

will not visit again

Tell me this isn't the same person who has opened 2 new accounts and probably owns a rival business in the area. what a pathetic attempt to slander this new business. :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1: 

Good luck to My Girl massage and i will be visiting in may to try this joint out.. :hello09:

Archived