IGNORED

Cheapest Flights from Australia

RAM8

http://www.bestflights.com.au/cheap-flights/phone-flights-details/asia/asia-vietnam-airlines/115551

DETAILS

East Coast Sale to 12 Cities Jan-Mar 13

INFORMATION

Vietnam Airlines has just released this fantastic new Economy Class fare to Asia!

You'll fly in Economy Class with Vietnam Airlines from Sydney or Melbourne via Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi to any of the following cities...

Bangkok - Beijing - Guangzhou - Hong Kong - Kuala Lumpur - Phnom Penh - Shanghai - Siem Reap - Singapore - Vientiane - Yangon

Stopovers are permitted at $200 per stopover in each direction at Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi.

These tickets are valid for a maximum stay of 3 months.

Flight restrictions may apply.

A non-refundable deposit of $165.00 is due at time of booking.

Full payment is due within 3 days of booking confirmation, by the sale end date indicated above or as advised by you travel consultant, whichever is shorter.

Please note that all featured "from" prices are based on the lowest priced routing and can differ for each departure and arrival point determined by the taxes and surcharges.

Prices INCLUDE all pre-payable taxes. Please click for IMPORTANT NOTES regarding these prices.

Departures on or between Sydney Melbourne Now-31 Jan $679 $659 $10 Feb-27 Mar $679 $659

DETAILS

Melbourne Sale to Kuala Lumpur Jan-Nov 13

INFORMATION

Set off to Kuala Lumpur with this fantastic fare just released from Emirates!

You will fly in economy class with Emirates from Melbourne toKuala Lumpur.

There is a maximum stay on these airfares of one month.

The minimum stay away is three days.

A non-refundable deposit of $165.00 per person is paid at time of booking.

Full payment is required within 3 days of booking confirmation, by the sale end date or as advised by your consultant.

Please note that all featured "from" prices are based on the lowest priced routing and can differ for each departure and arrival point determined by the taxes and surcharges.

Prices INCLUDE all pre-payable taxes. Please click for IMPORTANT NOTES regarding these prices.

Departures on or between Melbourne Now-20 Jun $769 08 Jul-14 Aug $769 23 Sep-30 Nov $769

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to fly Thai (direct flight out of Perth) but lets face it, we'd rather spend the saving we make from a budget airline on more beer & BG's.

Unfortunately Scoot don't fly out of Perth but one thing I noticed was that JetStar have a price guarantee, that they will beat any air fare on the same day, route and destination (ie via Singapore) by 10% so as Tiger are usually the cheapest (but have a long layover in Changi) so I get JetStar to beat Tigers price and I have only a much shorter layover in Changi.

So based on that price discount with JetStar, I see no reason why you can't get them to do the same but quote with Scoot's prices.

When I did it last, I had to book with at least 4 days notice (from memory) and spoke to a call centre who went online as I was talking and confirmed the other Airlines price.

Here are the other conditions  http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/what-we-offer/our-guarantees/price-beat-guarantee

Currently direct flights for my upcoming Sept trip are about $1,000 (Thai Air or Emirates).

I reckon it won't get much better than than, unfortunately.

I can't believe how cheap you guys on the east coast are getting your fares! The best I've had out of Perth was 725 and that was with thai. I usually payy between 800-1100. As I only have limited time I usually fly direct and thai are the only ones. However they always drop the Monday flights this time of year so i end up flying back a day early. Otherwise I have to fly via SNG and I waste a day anyway. Been looking on sky scanner and there are some great deals available if you have the time to spare

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

I fly Jetstar Melbourne Bangkok return no stopovers 9hrs

no frills food etc. With golf clubs an choosing my seat

$560aud.

yes me too but no clubs

Id love to know why Jetstar are cheaper from Melb than Gold Coast, it's 3 extra hours of flight time ffs!

Warning on SCOOT. I checked some airline reviews and they got absolutely slammed.  Hiso attitude rude crew, uncomfortable.  Tiger would be the same.  Air Asia was pretty damn bad until they ripped out their seats and went for ones similar to Jetstar.

Jetstar's 2pm out of Melbourne, and Royal Brunei around 11am put you into BKK suvanabhumi at around 8pm local time which is pretty damn good. Midnight depart flights are shitty though i suppose can sleep and avoid one night hotel bill....

return at 9-10pm Jetstar is good but some fuckers like RB and Scoot leave at 7-8am.....and that is bad.

Id love to know why Jetstar are cheaper from Melb than Gold Coast, it's 3 extra hours of flight time ffs!

Supply and demand.

Guys, Qantas is having a sale right now with fares as low as $888 return KSA-BKK, which is as good as the last couple of years. Some Emirates operated flights - under their new partnership.

It looks like they are going very fast based on all the "Hurry less than 5 seats left" signs. I think I'll take the plunge and book in a trip later on in the year.

http://www.bestflights.com.au/cheap-flights/phone-flights-details/asia/asia-vietnam-airlines/115551       DETAILS

East Coast Sale to 12 Cities Jan-Mar 13

INFORMATION

Vietnam Airlines has just released this fantastic new Economy Class fare to Asia!

You'll fly in Economy Class with Vietnam Airlines from Sydney or Melbourne via Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi to any of the following cities...

Bangkok - Beijing - Guangzhou - Hong Kong - Kuala Lumpur - Phnom Penh - Shanghai - Siem Reap - Singapore - Vientiane - Yangon

Stopovers are permitted at $200 per stopover in each direction at Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi.

These tickets are valid for a maximum stay of 3 months.

A non-refundable deposit of $165.00 is due at time of booking.

Full payment is due within 3 days of booking confirmation, by the sale end date indicated above or as advised by you travel consultant, whichever is shorter.

Departures on or between Sydney Melbourne Now-31 Jan $679 $659 10 Feb-27 Mar $679 $659

Departures on or between Sydney Melbourne Now-31 Jan $679 $659 10 Feb-27 Mar $679 $659

Looks great but again Syd, Melb but no GC wtf?

Airlines and destinations

[edit]Passenger services

220px-GC_Apron.jpg

magnify-clip.png

Gold Coast Airport apron

The following airlines operate scheduled and in some cases chartered passenger flights from Gold Coast Airport. All passenger airlines operate flights from the main terminal (T1) with the exception of SEAIR Pacific, which operates from their own hangar in the general aviation part of the airport.

Airlines

Destinations

Terminal

Air New Zealand

AucklandChristchurch

AirAsia X

Kuala Lumpur

Airnorth

DarwinMount Isa

Jetstar Airways

AdelaideAucklandCairnsChristchurchHobartMelbourneNewcastleOsaka-KansaiPerthSydneyTokyo-Narita

Qantas

Sydney

Scoot

Singapore

SEAIR Pacific

Charter: Lady Elliot Island

SEAIR Pacific Hangar

Tiger Airways Australia

MelbourneSydney[24]

Virgin Australia

AdelaideAucklandCanberraMelbourneSydney

Just booked Thai direct for $885 out of Perth, Tiger and Jetstar not much in it on the dates i wanted to travel, Jetstar had 12 to 24 hours stopover in Singapore....bugger that.

$500 return MEL-BKK with Jetstar up to mid-June.  Flew Thai over Xmas, and doubt if I would do again, shit depart times 12 midnight over, and 8am return.  Jetstar 2pm and 10pm pretty good times.  Have had pretty good experience with JS so far.  Row 44 in middle 4 seats is pretty good, extra legroom without the extra cost.

Im thinkin 6-16 June. $500 for 10days, but only using 6 days leave due to Queens Birthday Holiday 10/6. Good ROI I reckon.

Only problem is that my wife will most likely murder me if I attempt such.

LRanger. Are you flying on 6-Jun? 

Well just bit the bullet and booked one of those $888 return fares from KSA to BKK in late July - 555 - I'm already coming in April but couldn't resist.

TBH, I nearly booked for Oct/Nov but didn't want to go crazy.

The sale was closing at midnight but they've extended it till 1 Feb - looked like lots of seats left - some flights have option of Emirates (new partner).

http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/airlines/international-flight-specials/from-sydney/economy/global/en?departureAirportCode=&arrivalAirportCode=&travelClass=ECO&int_cam=au:hcp:global-sale-international-economy:lang:en

LRanger. Are you flying on 6-Jun? 

No I chickened out.  Thinking of an August trip now.....need to get the finances sorted and let the dust settle on the mild shit-storm I created with Thai wife whilst I was doing the dangerous liaisons thing in Pattaya Xmas-NY. (Call to upcountry from wife's spyfriend in WS pool bar - hmm is that u husband strolling hand in hand with GIK....kaboom)  I am still alive to tell the tale......

No I chickened out.  Thinking of an August trip now.....need to get the finances sorted and let the dust settle on the mild shit-storm I created with Thai wife whilst I was doing the dangerous liaisons thing in Pattaya Xmas-NY. (Call to upcountry from wife's spyfriend in WS pool bar - hmm is that u husband strolling hand in hand with GIK....kaboom)  I am still alive to tell the tale......

Ouch! You're lucky you to wake up with your cock still attached to your body! Hide the carving knives! And the garden shears! Wippa Snippa, everything sharp basically.

Oops. BG network is better than any spy network you can find. I wonder if Pattaya is also used as training ground for secret services....LOL

All the best in sorting out the situation. 

I booked on 6-Jun for 10 days to take advantage of long weekend.

OMG the TG spy network is alive & living large hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen any good flight from Melbourne to anywhere in SEA Dec/Jan?  Im not getting much change from a grand with Emirates to singapore.

560 return in march with jetstar on current promo.

Dec-Jan, too early to consider yet.  Expect 1300-1500, fucking ripoff. avoid if possible.

Archived