Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheapest Flights from Australia

RAM8

Jetstar had flights last night on there Friday Frenzy Sale...

Melb-Bkk $ 177 one way plus taxes,still ends up cheap..Luggage is $35 one way

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea.

Can you reserve a specific seat on THAI when booking thru flight centre? Like you can directly on THAIs website

You can but not when you book the ticket. It can be done 24hrs before your departure time using your reservation/booking code through Thai Air web site.

Bestjet consistently beat the airlines direct prices

I used them many times

Although the are owned by the guy who started australia air and went bust after 6 months

I've used STA travel in the past but bestjet are cheapest at the moment.

I'm looking at nipping over for about 12 days, from next sunday (the 14th), and Thai are doing SYD - BKK ret for under 800 AUD... That is a bargain, considering I am one week out

I booked a return ticket a few weeks ago to travel on 29 May to 3 July. Was $747 all in with Emirates. The cheapest I've seen for a while.

I should add, this is from Sydney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I"ll have to make a decision soon .

Qantas is $700 for the dates i want , same price as last year .

I don't leave until late june , 5 months time. book it now or wait a bit longer, not sure.

• 1 month later...

CHEAP flights with qantas $600 return Sydney Melb etc to Bangkok. 

Great low season prices and good spread of dates.

CHEAP flights with qantas $600 return Sydney Melb etc to Bangkok.

Great low season prices and good spread of dates.

Is this through Qantas' website? My possible dates don't yield a result anywhere near $600...

Is this through Qantas' website? My possible dates don't yield a result anywhere near $600...

EMIRATES: Bangkok return Melb $547,Bris $548, Sydney $553, Adel $555, Perth $650 @IWTF

emirates and qantas same sale on now

Emirates is having a sale on flights Bangkok. Travel dates are May to early June, August till early September. Qantas is also having a sale (eg Sydney to Bangkok $553 on IWTF), so take your choice between the 2 premium airlines.

• 1 year later...

Jetstar sale now on.

Melb to Bangkok return ,direct.

Jan to mid March approx $ 361.

Thru Jetstar website.

• 3 months later...

If you're looking for cheap fares with JQ (Jetstar) or CX (Cathay Pacific), JQ has their birthday sale fares in March while CX has their birthday in September. 

A point to note, JQ (Jetstar) are only cheaper in general if Arriving & Departing from the Same airport. eg MEL - DMK, DMK - MEL if the sale is only for one specific city.

If the sale fares include flights to HKT:Phuket, no worries, but if valid Only for Don Mueang, then          MEL-DMK, HKT-MEL can actually be More expensive ( especially once food & luggage are added) than the cheapest saver fares on Full Service airlines. 

On 12/5/2012 at 11:59, Gone with the wind said:

Found $523 return but that killed it for me. Plus I'm in Melb so gotta add another $200 or so.

Scoot do fly direct Melbourne-Singapore. I went with them Melb-Sin and then AirAsia-Utapao (Pattaya/Rayong); upgraded to Business for Melb-Sin. Returned on Jetstar Bangkok-Melbourne.

http://www.flyscoot.com  for more info and timetables etc.

45 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

If you're looking for cheap fares with JQ (Jetstar) or CX (Cathay Pacific), JQ has their birthday sale fares in March while CX has their birthday in September. 

A point to note, JQ (Jetstar) are only cheaper in general if Arriving & Departing from the Same airport. eg MEL - DMK, DMK - MEL if the sale is only for one specific city.

If the sale fares include flights to HKT:Phuket, no worries, but if valid Only for Don Mueang, then          MEL-DMK, HKT-MEL can actually be More expensive ( especially once food & luggage are added) than the cheapest saver fares on Full Service airlines. 

Double-check with Wotif, I just booked through them for Feb next year, MEL-DMK Air Asia (via KUL of course) and BKK-MEL Jetstar for $200 less than return flights with either airline or booking the one-ways myself.  

On 6/12/2015 at 23:38, SRA said:

Guys don't use flight centre - find the best deal and take it to STA, they'll book it for you, easy as pie.

Three years ago I wanted to book Bangkok to Koh Samui return for TG and myself.

Flight Centre quote was twice the amount I paid with Bangkok Air via Skyscanner. I queried this: Flight Centre said price beat guarantee did not apply to bookings made except in Oz.

I booked $650 for  Feb  Qantas direct my first flight 20 yrs  ago  was $690 why would you  fuck about going half way around the world to save $150 tops I'll take the 8.30 hr flight and be  tearing into pussy 2 hrs later while the punter  saving a  few  bob  is  still stuck  in  Malaysia or some shit hole similar on  a stop  over.    

22 hours ago, galey said:

I booked $650 for  Feb  Qantas direct my first flight 20 yrs  ago  was $690 why would you  fuck about going half way around the world to save $150 tops I'll take the 8.30 hr flight and be  tearing into pussy 2 hrs later while the punter  saving a  few  bob  is  still stuck  in  Malaysia or some shit hole similar on  a stop  over.    

Or worse still book a direct flight with Jetstar out of MEL to save $150 and be lucky if you arrive only 29 hours late, no compensation and no apology.

I won't ever fly with them fuckers ever again, even if it was free.

Archived