IGNORED

Latest Threads 05/13/2012

LaaMok

Latest Topics

• Myanmar insurgents urge more sanctions if army offensive continues
    Started by News Bandit on Today, 02:53 PM
    An alliance of Myanmar's ethnic insurgencies has called on the international community to keep sanctions on the country if the military does not halt its offensive in the Kachin State within a month, sources said Sunday.View the full article
    Views: 2

• Dancewatchers VT6 studio #566 - 4-month review
    Started by SmellyFarang on Today, 02:13 PM
    I recently did a long-term stay, 4 months, in Dancewatcher’s condo #16-566 in View Talay 6:http://dancewatchers...views.html.htmlI had used that condo on previous trips, but no more than a month at a time. If I had a live-in the studio would have probably felt cramped towards the end, but as a single monger it ended up being ideal. Plus the option of paying with credit card meant that I’d have that many more frequent flyer miles towards my next trip ;)Serious mongers have different priorities than regular tourists for their accommodations, so I go into a lot of detail in this review on all the key points that matter to me. Some of these may seem obscure or minor to others, but they all add up on my scorecard.Location: View Talay 6 is one of the best locations in Pattaya, right next to Central Festival mall between Second Rd and Beach Rd (both major baht bus routes). It’s only a short baht bus ride to Walking Street, as well as a very short walk to Soi 8 & Soi 7. You do have to deal with one floor of stairs (or a ramp) to get to the service elevator on the second floor, or walk up another set of stairs the third floor which has the main lobby and bank of elevators. Security is decent with guards on duty at all entrances 24 hrs and CCTV on all floors. The third floor has several laundries, convenience stores and restaurants along with a hair salon.Noise: During the 4 months I only heard construction noise in the building a few times, and no more than an hour or so. You do hear some noise from the PA system and traffic cop whistles from the mall next door, but those were pretty minor and never loud enough, for example, to interfere with any video recording one might do.Internet: The WiFi connection was password protected/encrypted and good enough for doing Vonage business calls. The WiFi router is in the room so you also have the option to connect directly with a cable for more security. During the 4 months I never had a problem with the connection. It was fine for doing business over the internet, such as conference calls with Vonage.TV: The room has a great 42” TV with VGA & audio connections for hooking up your notebook. There was a wide selection of channels and the high-quality audio system that really made for a great theater room, regardless if the girls want to watch zombie movies or cartoons.Housekeeping & Extra Towels: When you have as many as 4 girls sharing your room, extra towels quickly become a priority. I’m happy to report that there was no problem getting extra towels when I asked, and the towels were actually quite soft unlike towels at many other high-end hotels that are so stiff they’ll leave your nipple bleeding if you aren’t careful! The housekeeping staff was very flexible, pretty much able to service the room any time before 5pm including delivering your laundry. One also has the flexibility of only getting housekeeping a couple days a week, which I found to be a good balance.Cleanliness: I’m a self-confessed clean freak; the first thing I do with any hotel room or condo is give everything a thorough wipe-down with antibacterial wipes, and yes, that includes the remote controls. I’m happy to report that the room was *very* clean and I never saw any bugs, ants, etc. despite many girls often leaving food sitting out overnight. All the furniture seemed pretty new and high quality with the couch and chairs being vinyl and so much easier to wipe down than cloth seating. The AC was also clean and strong.Electrical & Photography: The room did NOT have one of those bogus card-activated master power switches that would cut off all power when you left the room. This means you could leave the AC on and come back to a cool, crisp room (though the AC was powerful and pretty quick to cool off the room from scratch). This also means that you can charge your computer and camera batteries while you are out. And the room has lots of AC outlets throughout for doing so, as well as plugging in extra lights for photos, etc. The room has excellent lighting throughout that are all controlled via dimmer switches next to the bed. In general, the room is very “photo-friendly” in that there are lots of places one can place cameras & tripods.Kitchen: The kitchen area is modern with stove and full-sized refrigerator along with microwave. There is also a full complement of silverware, plates and cooking utensils provided.Balcony: You have a lighted balcony that is convenient especially for the girls who may want to smoke or bring back really stinky food to the room. The view directly in front is mostly blocked by the mall, but you do have some view of the ocean and city along either side. One tip: the balcony doors lock, one should pay attention when one is on the balcony and the girl is in your room. It would be easy for her to lock you out and then take whatever she wanted.Bed: The bed is a real highlight of the room with a high quality, king-sized mattress. All the linen and pillows seemed to be high quality. The headboard is the ideal height for additional camera mounts as well, and the dimmer switch for the overhead lights is also a nice touch. Plus the bed is raised to about mid-thigh level which opens up a wide variety of additional standing positions for one’s amorous adventures. And the closets next to the bed have huge floor to ceiling mirrors – also a very nice touch (many would say a requirement) for a monger’s room.Shower: The shower is relatively large, well lit and with a glass door connecting to the bathroom. There are a pair of long shelves that run the length of the shower at thigh and head height that also make for good camera locations. In addition to the drenching overhead spray there is also a hand wand to ensure thorough cleanliness of all one’s nooks ‘n crannies. The water pressure was very strong.Bottom line: Dancewatchers condos in VT6 continue to be my first choice for future trips. For a serious monger, they tick all the important boxes.So, what do you guys consider to be high-priority features for a serious monger’s room – especially those that a civilian tourist may not really notice?
    Views: 40

• Soi2 Hotels:soi2inn,sabaiinn,sabailodge or else ?
    Started by mikkol76 on Today, 01:30 PM
    On my 2 holiday i have stayed in soi 2 areaStayed sabaiinn 7 years agoAnd 2011 august i did stay soi 2 inn(room 1000baht/night,walk in price)I think soi 2 have many good value for money hotelsAlso not too much noise from baars and also easy to travel Soi 6,soi 7-8 and walking streetBut this year in can be littlebitt different because lot off construction work in soi 2 now2011 october they pull down all bars from second road to sabaiiinAnd start building new HotelsI just wondering have any of you mongers stayed recently in soi 2 area ?does the noise of construction work make it too hard to stay these hotels ?Here is some picture from soi 2 taken about 6 months ago(i did found internet,not taken by me)post-6-0-81236800-1319292577.jpg
    Views: 36

• Friday meeting ( July 13th )...9pm... Babydolls agogo!.
    Started by Gobby on Today, 01:18 PM
    ok guys. i will be down in July and i have not seen any meet up dates set yet... i should be down with 2 other guys and will be doing a bar crawl for sure..i will be starting off in my favorite agogo for sure.. Babydolls.so if anyone want to join the crawl and have a meet up it would be great.ill be there from 9pm to10 pm. and we can see where the guys want to go after that.im thinkingbabaydolls agogosapphire agogotiger agogodo gogos around soi daimond there should be some new ones since my last trip i didnt see yet.new living doll showcaseetc etc.if you are a newbie join in and check out the guys around town.if you aint got anything better to do then come and have some laughs with some of the funnest guys on the internet ( PA members !)PS. anyone wants to do a Soi 6 meetup afterwards? ( next day or something )
    Views: 33

• How to hunt down a threesome
    Started by kanderson on Today, 01:05 PM
    Where is a good place to find 2 who are up for a party in the room - in pattaya - or where ever.How do you ask if she has a friend. Who has gotten lucky this way - two at once.I always think about this - even 2 or 3 .
    Views: 79

• Sopar bar.mp4
    Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Today, 12:18 PM
    Sopar bar.mp4Самый отрывной бар Паттаи, тут веселяться и тацуют до утра:) И куча девчонок:) The most fun bar in Pattaya, laughing and tatsuyut up in the morning :) And a lot of girls :)From:SherbVasiliyViews:3 0ratingsTime:01:26More inPeople & BlogsSee The Video Here
    Views: 6

• Top Mongering locations
    Started by deeone20 on Today, 12:06 PM
    GuysI am a pattaya lover myself, but just wondering which other cities/countries would be top picks for mongering.
    Views: 81

• Prices for Scooters
    Started by ProudAussie on Today, 11:43 AM
    Does anyone know what price to pay for a honda click or something similar? I looked on google for bike prices in thailand but couldnt find anything ? Or should I buy a good one second hand with limited k's?CheersPA
    Views: 43

• What do you think about the guy that stabbed his TGF 17 times? What do you think about the Thai lady that got stabbed 17 times?
    Started by not smart on Today, 11:41 AM
    The Thai lady continued to deal with the German boyfriend after she got together with the French guy. The German guy continued to deal with the Thai lady after he found out about the French guy. I really feel sorry for the friends and families of these two; but if you give a dance, somebody has to pay the band. Unfortunately, they both did.This is a lesson on knowing when to walk away; and what not walking away can lead to.-not smart
    Views: 34

• Omani Man Caught in Pattaya Tries 2 Get Free Sex Service
    Started by Pattaya Daily News on Today, 11:12 AM
    Pattaya police arrested an Omani man who asked to have his money back after having sexual intercourse with a 17 year-old girl but she refused. The Omani then reported his case to the police but was instead charged with having sex with underage girl.View the full article
    Views: 13

• Thai Government Announces: Plate of Rice & Curry Plate Maximun Price 35 THB
    Started by Pattaya Daily News on Today, 11:06 AM
    The rising cost of living continued to make headlines. The central committee on the prices (CCP) of goods & services decided to impose price controls on cooked meals. Price control measures will first apply to popular daily dishes, including those available on the streets. For example, rice topped with an omelette should cost no more than 15 to 20 THB; a plate of khao kaeng (rice served with curry) should sell at no more than 25 to 30 THB; a plate of rice with two side dishes 25 to 35 THB; and a bowl of noodles with pork, chicken or fish balls 25 to 35 THB. The government will shoulder more than 4 billion THB of the cost.View the full article
    Views: 16

• Three Bangladeshi Rotarians Drugged by Pattaya Hooker One Dead & Two in Coma
    Started by Pattaya Daily News on Today, 11:04 AM
    3 Bangladeshi nationals were drugged by a Pattaya prostitute whom they brought to have group sex with in a Pattaya hotel. Later the three Rotarians were found drugged. One of them had died and two were in a coma. The hooker got away with their belongings. Pattaya police is on the case.View the full article
    Views: 20

• Pattaya Soi3
    Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Today, 11:00 AM
    Pattaya Soi3From:maeklongcommuterViews:0 0ratingsTime:01:10More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here
    Views: 7

• Under water world Pattaya
    Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Today, 10:23 AM

Views: 19

• Under water world Pattaya
    Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Today, 10:23 AM
    Under water world Pattayaมี Show ให้อาหารพอดีFrom:ninjanajaViews:0 0ratingsTime:02:36More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here
    Views: 7

• San Antonio Bar
    Started by dr fredrick on Today, 09:56 AM
    On my last visit to pattaya in 2003 i stayed at one of the hotels on soi 8. As i was walking the street i found a very nice bar with a sign shaped in the state of Texas and a very large star showing where San Antonio, Texas was locatted. I certainly had some good times there and was owned by a guy by the name of Gary who lived in Las Vegas as well as San Jose, Costa Rica. Is this bar still in business?
    Views: 30

• Internet speed/availability around Gogo bars
    Started by Rebel2401 on Today, 07:17 AM
    How is the Internet speed there and is it readily available?Thanks in advance!
    Views: 40

• Advice on buying unit in Nova Attrium?
    Started by bigdaver on Today, 06:35 AM
    Looking at buying a unit in Nova Atrium, but noticed out of 75 units there are about 50 up for sale.Does anyone know anything about the building, has lived there, or any advice generally about buying in the block?
    Views: 32

• pattaya bm in the aberdeenshire or surrounding areas for advice tc
    Started by adam4444 on Today, 04:57 AM
    hi guys just wanted to know if there were other bm in the aberdeenshire or surrounding areas of scotland . i thought this might be handy to pick up tips or advice from each other, from what flight search you use flying from aberdeen is very expensive etc to what hotels you have stayed in etc well ive been to pattaya 25 times im due to go back next month ive been booking through skyscanner the last few times - mr t taxi picks me up and i was staying at the sunview hotel but now stay at club blu . if you live in this area give us a message it would be great to hear from you as my mates have not got a clue what im on about, thailand and pattaya they dont belevie or understand what its like .
    Views: 19

• How many cigarettes can you bring back? (UK)
    Started by Rob2830 on Today, 02:06 AM
    Just wondering if any of you get have gotten away with bringing many cheap cigarettes back to the UK....I think that you're only strictly allowed 200, but last time I flew back into Heathrow from LOS, I had 400 in my hand luggage and about 5 opened packets in my suitcase. I walked through customs with no problem. I'm planning on doing the same thing when I come back next time.What is the most any of you have brought back and were in they in your hand luggage or checked luggage? With it now being about £8 per pack here, I'm pretty keen to try and bring some extra cheap ones home!
    Views: 62

• Ban Chang Bar Crawl Tuesday May 15 THE DRUNKEN DUCK & IRISH ROVERS
    Started by The Drunken Duck on Today, 01:25 AM
    THE DRUNKEN DUCK AND THE IRISH ROVERSwill be doing bar crawls to BAN CHANGevery week as a combined effort so stop into eitherTHE DRUNKEN DUCK AND THE IRISH ROVERSand sign up for theBan Chang Bar CrawlTuesday May 15Cost is 300B which includes a mini bus ride to and back From Ban ChangBe at THE DRUNKEN DUCK or THE IRISH ROVERS at 2:30 pmDeparture Time from Ban Chang is 8:00 pmStop in at THE DRUNKEN DUCK on Soi LK Metroor at THE IRISH ROVERS and leave your 300BSign the sheet and leave your mobile number before 6.00 Pmon Monday May 14So we know how many are comingRegardsTHE DRUNKEN DUCKTHE IRISH ROVERS
    Views: 22

• Decent Hotel under 1000bht in south pattaya
    Started by Peterk on Today, 01:09 AM
    I am looking for a clean place with a lift and in room safe is very important for me. Not far from Walking Street and Soi yensabai area Where VC hotel is.
    Views: 68

• Suit made to measure
    Started by dee19781 on Today, 12:49 AM
    Hi guys,Thinking to get a few suits made out in Thailand next week and wondering where you would recommend in pattaya and Bangkok....also prices do I don't get ripped offThanksDee
    Views: 60

• Latest Threads 05/12/2012
    Started by LaaMok on Today, 12:37 AM
    Latest Topics Should I stay or should I go...to Pattaya! Started by carnalknowledge on Today, 12:10 AM I finish my current job in Italy on the 1st June and start my new job in Asia on 18th June. New firm pays for flight from UK and agreed to a stopover flight to post, via Thailand. Meaning a maximum 14 day stopover, heading directly from Swampy to Pattaya and then spending the next 2 weeks in an alcoholic blur of long legged lovelies and longed for anarchic fun.Is it the latent protestant in me?,,,,Is it guilt at having excess of pleasure?....Is it the little voice telling me to have a respectable holiday in Europe?I could have clicked on that Thai airways website icon today, confirming the flight to fantasyland, X-Zone, Babydolls and Windmill .......but I didn't.What the hell is wrong with me. Don't I want to DATY in Windmill, medically examine ladies in X-zone, or drunkenly search beerbars for girls who rock my boat.Is it the prospect of 2 weeks at home with my elderly and frail folks holding me back (maybe). Would I be more content wandering around areas of Europe alone (nope).I am a single 42 year old guy. I am 7 months in Europe starved of sex and female company (save for a weird meetup with a long lost ex gf).Why fight the lure of the dream? I am thinking too much.....as one bargirl angrily yelled at me a few months back! Views: 28 Is Soi 6 a farang owned monger's paradise ? Started by Barry488 on Yesterday, 11:16 PM In all over the years I've been mongering in Soi 6, almost all of the ladies, when asked about the nationality of their boss, replied it was a farang or wife of a farang (same for me). Does anybody know the approximate percentage of farang/farang wife bar owners in Soi 6 ?Do these "owners" legally own the whole building or just lease it from thai land owners ?Would that be affecting the future of Soi 6 positively or negatively (or makes no difference at all) regarding the future of this soi, in view of future plans to reshape Pattaya ? I would expect some insight if possible from fellow BM Mike S who seems to be the owner of such a place (what's the name by the way so I can visit ?)Cheers,Barry Views: 29 Thai freaks out, Pattaya 2012 Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 10:34 PM Thai freaks out, Pattaya 2012During Beach Road Songkran April 2012 on stage, noone knows why.From:udthhlViews:2 1ratingsTime:01:04More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here Views: 6 trip to Koh Chang Started by basli fawlty on Yesterday, 10:02 PM Just laughing by butts of now.My girlfriend told me her brother, who is assistent of the village chief in isaan, went for the first time in his life last week to Koh Chang. There was a meeting with 60-70 other isaan village chiefs, I guess there was more whisky drinking then serious talking. When he came back from Koh Chang he told my girlfriend he had never seen so much pompui falang lady in too tiny swimsuits and could not believe this. He asked her it was the same in Pattaya and if falang men in europe really liked their woman like this.She told me now he understands why I like to visit thailand mak mak. Views: 28 Wifi or ethernet in hotel Started by bayjan on Yesterday, 09:41 PM Hi Everybody, i am making my first trip to pattaya in June. Can you recommend a good hotel. I am going with 2 friends. All 3 of us have to do some work while there. So internet speeds have to be good for us wherever we stay. I would like to say the budget is 1500=2000 bht.Also if someone can recommend which cell phone has the best data plan. We are all bringing our own unlocked phones. Also we are only staying for 1 week. So it would be nice to have unlimited data plan for that 1 week. I have heard about TRUE.thanksbayjan Views: 25 thai lottery Started by bob82 on Yesterday, 07:29 PM Has any falang ever had a big lottery win and do they pay winnings to falangs? i always buy a few tickets and never thought about it. or would you need to find a trustworthy thai to collect? Views: 80 Introducing We Love Pattaya Candidates for Local Elections.wmv Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 07:22 PM Introducing We Love Pattaya Candidates for Local Elections.wmvFrom:PattayaPeopleMediaViews:1 0ratingsTime:00:43More inNews & PoliticsSee The Video Here Views: 12 Thai honesty...Would this happen in your country? Started by LOTTELLEE WINNA on Yesterday, 07:07 PM A few months back I was staying at the Nova Gold and enjoyed it very much (except pool always in the in the shade)...anyway after a bit of nagging from my teerak we decided to try @Mind apartments just down the Soi. I spoke to the Nova Gold Manager and gave a tip to reception for their excellent hospitality, but said we were off to try @Mind for a bit. About an hour later the room fone @Mind rings - it's the manager Nova Gold asking me to pop around as I had forgotten somthing. So I go back to discover that I had left 600 pounds sterling (I know what a nob!) in the room. Itell the manager get the maid down and I nip out to the 7-11 and get 2 thanks cards, 1 for the maid and 1 for the manager with 2000 Bhat each....THANKYOU!Bearing in mind that amont of cash is worth to a Thai worker (equivalent 30,000Bhat),can anyone think of an instance in their own country where this level of honesty would happen?????????? Views: 180 countdown august 15th 2012 Started by mayurdalian on Yesterday, 06:21 PM who all are planning to be there in pattaya in the month of august this year Views: 8 Pattaya Welcomes New Immigration Superintendent.wmv Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 06:17 PM Pattaya Welcomes New Immigration Superintendent.wmvFrom:PattayaPeopleMediaViews:1 0ratingsTime:01:01More inNews & PoliticsSee The Video Here Views: 10 Wanted: Top of the range condo monthly rental Started by LOTTELLEE WINNA on Yesterday, 06:14 PM I'm in Patters for around 4-5 weeks 4 or 5 times a year, I'm looking for a top rate 1 bed apt condo (been staying at Nova Suite but price OTT)....anything going guys? Views: 65 Stocks retreat on JPMorgan Chase 2-billion-dollar loss Started by News Bandit on Yesterday, 05:37 PM Washington - Two of the three major Wall Street indices slipped Friday, led primarily by bank stocks, which dropped 1.2 percent in the wake of JPMorgan Chase's 2-billion-dollar trading loss.View the full article Views: 18 Golf Clubs for sale Started by Tucson on Yesterday, 05:09 PM Views: 10 Golf Clubs for sale Started by Tucson on Yesterday, 05:09 PM Views: 18 Man suspected of burglary and sexual assault of 5 year old pet dog in East Pattaya Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:54 PM A 34 year old man is behind bars at this time accused of a house burglary and the sexual assault of the house owners 5 year old dog. This bizarre case was dealt with by Police Stationed at the...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]View the full article Views: 40 Bangladeshi dies, two others in a coma following drugging and robbery in Central Pattaya Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:53 PM A tourist from Bangladesh is dead and two others are in a Coma following a suspected drugging and robbery case. The three men were sharing a room at the Bella Express hotel in Central Pattaya where...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]View the full article Views: 8 District Officials arrest a further 60 suspected drug users in North Pattaya Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:51 PM For a third day in a row, Banglamung District officials were on the streets of Pattaya rounding-up drug users and others who are suspected of illegal activities. Orders from the Provincial Governor...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]View the full article Views: 7 Married/Coupled mongers, why do you P4P? Started by Pony on Yesterday, 04:51 PM I assume this has probably been discussed, but my quick search didn't reveal it.This one is for the Married mongers or other that are in a relationship back home. However non coupled addicts as long as you don't flame anyone your input is appreciated also.I myself am in a relationship, and more importantly a very happy and long-term relationship, add to that i'm very young (in my 20's) and not bored with my western life.I'm asking why you do it, because 'I' don't really know why I am about to do it. I have no moral socially constructed conscious biting me in the ass, this is purely out of curiosity, as I haven't answered it myself. Beyond the obvious; sex=great. Also to be noted; my girlfriend practically never withholds sex from me.SO, why do you do it, do you feel its fine, do you feel its wrong. blah blah blah kthx go. Views: 46 “We Love Pattaya” group launch their Pattaya re-election campaign Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:49 PM On Friday afternoon, the Mayor of Pattaya, Khun Itipon, officially unveiled his team who will take part in the upcoming Council elections which take place on 17th June. The Mayor who leads the “We...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]View the full article Views: 3 Surround Sound Equipment Started by D. Andrew on Yesterday, 04:49 PM Selling my surround system. All items are in very good condition and I have all manuals and remotes. I will give preference to a single buyer for all items, but with sell items individually. If a buyer purchases all items, I will include all the wiring and cables, as well as the approximately 160 DVDs that I purchase from 2009 thru late 2011. If you have any questions, PM me.1. Onkyo AV Receiver TX-SR506. 7.1 channels at 75w per channel with Audyssey 2EQ for Room Correction and Speaker Calibration. 3000 Bahtonkyo_c.jpg2. Pioneer DVD Player DV-410V. HDMI output with 1080p upscaling and front-in USB. 700 Bahtpioneer_c.jpg3. Mirage Nanosat 5.0. 5 satellite speaker with omnipolar technology for 360 degree sound dispersion. 4000 Bahtmirage_a.jpg4. Pioneer Powered Subwoofer SRS3SW. 12 inch active subwoofer with 200 watts. 3000 bahtsub_a.jpg Views: 19 Tennis Equipment Started by D. Andrew on Yesterday, 04:44 PM Selling the following 4 items. All prices are firm. PM me with any questions.1. Dunlop aerogel 4d 300. I have 2 rackets, both with very light use and in excellent condition. One is strung and one is unstrung. 2000 Baht each.3hundred_d.jpg2. Tourna Grip XL, 10 grip pack. New and unopened. 300 Bahttourna_b.jpg3. Gosen OG-Sheep Micro 16 Strings. 4 packs, new and unopened. 100 Baht eachgosen16.jpg4. Gosen OG-Sheep Micro 17 Strings. New and unopened. 100 Bahtgoosen17.jpg Views: 15 Prawn Fishing or Prawning Started by zmanz on Yesterday, 04:33 PM Prawn (or shrimp) fishing or prawning used to be porpular around Asia. You get to fish for prawns which are either King River Prawn or Tiger Prawn with a rod in a pond.Is there's any in Pattaya or in Bangkok? Thanks Views: 89 Recovery Time Started by sydney_peter on Yesterday, 03:53 PM Hiif i am in 1 month or more holidayI found that in my first week , i am making love like crazy , after that my recovery time take longer ,any one face the same problem?any tips to reduce recovery time , or to keep first week performance for the whole holiday? Views: 147 Video sous-marine pattaya Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 03:33 PM Video sous-marine pattayaCette video est offerte par www.hotel-thailande.comFrom:hotelthailandeViews:0 0ratingsTime:00:17More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here Views: 10 flying with etihad? Started by bob82 on Yesterday, 02:33 PM Booked up with etihad but never used them before are they a good airline comfort wise? Views: 166 Art on the hill Condominium, Pattaya - www.joelizzerd.com Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 02:32 PM Art on the hill Condominium, Pattaya - www.joelizzerd.comArt on the Hill condominium building in Pattaya is inspired by the great post modernism artist Piet Mondrian and the out and inside of this striking building, located at Pattaya's prime location on the Pratumnak Hill, are a reflection of his paintings. This is one of the latest developments offered by Matrix MR Real Estate Developments Pattaya, fully furnished in a modern style. This building offers fantastic facilities to its owners, which include a roof top community swimming pool with a grand view, a fully equipped gym / fitness and a Café to enjoy a Cappuccino on the ground floor. 8 floors high, built around the lush tropical landscaped atrium with a splashing waterfall in one corner, it is the perfect holiday home, weekend get-away, or when your office is at the Eastern Seaboard it is your comfortable home and it serves also best as the ideal refuge for retirement. Art on the Hill is a contemporary, cutting edge building inspired by the great post modernism artist Piet Mondrian, the 8-storey, 135 unit, condo and will include common areas to create, showcase and celebrate your lifestyle. Conveniently located in Pattaya's most sort after neighbourhood. Uncompromising in its modern design and features, Art on the Hill offers its residents a lifestyle that combines beach side culture and the vibrancy of metropolitan Pattaya. Seamlessly, integrating, indoor and outdoor living creating a completely relaxing experience. The lush tropical gardens offer privacy and seclusion ...From:JoeLizzerdViews:0 0ratingsTime:02:11More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here Views: 16 best bar in pattaya where girls make decent money ? Started by dertboll on Yesterday, 02:26 PM ive been with a girl now for 6 months or so, she,s in pattaya working in a beer bar, im back home in uk with the wife. i call her now and again and she has hinted to me that she,s bored of the bar she is in and wants to go to singapore and make good money, she,s 21 and good looking, big naturals, nice smile and a really nice personality all round good girl and i must say yes ive developed some kinda feelings for this girl but as i say ive a wife and young kid to look after so this relationship isn,t going anywhere. i left her last week and gave her a decent bit of money to look after herself. ok here,s the question , does anyone know of a decent bar she can make money in ? any agents who she can speak to regarding going to singapore or dubai to work ? she is a bit of a sadist too ( not my thing ) so ive mentioned to her to maybe go work in Devils Den, can these girls in Devils Den make decent money ? at the end of the day i cannot come back to pattaya to be with her although i want to see her get on her feet and enjoy her life a little more instead of wasting it away in a beer bar where she,s not happy. Views: 222 Has anyone ever eaten a BG out in the bar..... Started by Froggie12 on Yesterday, 02:17 PM Seems like there a few bars where you can get a BJ whilst having a drink with your mates sitting at the bar. Are there any bars where you can go down on the BGs and DATY in view of the whole bar? Views: 332 Pattaya city Thailand 2012 - from Hilton - HD Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 01:01 PM Pattaya city Thailand 2012 - from Hilton - HDPattaya city Thailand 2012 - from Hilton - HD in the 01th may 2012. from Hilton hotel pattaya. for facebook. I LOVE THAILAND.From:canonkunViews:0 0ratingsTime:01:53More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here Views: 10 New York New York (formerly Coyotees) - Isreally Israeli? Started by Edge on Yesterday, 12:59 PM Edit - New York New York AgoGo in Marine Plaza.Popped in with the "miserable expats" last night.Some first impressions :-The interior has been redone. It's smart enough, but a pale shadow of what TJ and Deano created IMO.I assume someone gutted the place while it was empty and they've had to re-model it to a budget.At first looking at the many heavies in attendance (even RF blended in) I assumed it must be Russian 'owned' but we were told it's Israeli?Not really a relaxed atmosphere, especially with one cnut waving a VDO camera about and too many male service guys.No topless or nude dancers while we were there and it seems they've had to resort to the agency coyote girls (as featured at Sapphire - same outfits) to fill the very small stage, with a few dancing up to there knees in some dodgy looking water in plastic tubs - I think they're supposed to look like champagne glasses?I have fond memories of Coyotees (well Anung anyway) but I'll not be 'russian' back.PS - for our Indian BMs - "You're Welcome".. Views: 151
    Views: 51

• Studio for rent Baan Suan Lalana Jomtien
    Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Today, 12:33 AM
    Studio for rent Baan Suan Lalana JomtienFully furnished studio for rent, 42 m2, 5/5 floor, Jomtien Pattaya...10 000 baht/month. Nice and quiet residence "Baan Suan Lalana" wich is guarded 24 hours a day, 700 m. from the beach Jomtien...lovely garden, 3 swimming pools, tennis court, sauna and gym, mini mart, pressing... POSSIBILITY TO RENT FROM 1 WEEK TO 1 YEAR!From:Views:0 0ratingsTime:01:57More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here
    Views: 12

• Should I stay or should I go...to Pattaya!
    Started by carnalknowledge on Today, 12:10 AM
    I finish my current job in Italy on the 1st June and start my new job in Asia on 18th June. New firm pays for flight from UK and agreed to a stopover flight to post, via Thailand. Meaning a maximum 14 day stopover, heading directly from Swampy to Pattaya and then spending the next 2 weeks in an alcoholic blur of long legged lovelies and longed for anarchic fun.Is it the latent protestant in me?,,,,Is it guilt at having excess of pleasure?....Is it the little voice telling me to have a respectable holiday in Europe?I could have clicked on that Thai airways website icon today, confirming the flight to fantasyland, X-Zone, Babydolls and Windmill .......but I didn't.What the hell is wrong with me. Don't I want to DATY in Windmill, medically examine ladies in X-zone, or drunkenly search beerbars for girls who rock my boat.Is it the prospect of 2 weeks at home with my elderly and frail folks holding me back (maybe). Would I be more content wandering around areas of Europe alone (nope).I am a single 42 year old guy. I am 7 months in Europe starved of sex and female company (save for a weird meetup with a long lost ex gf).Why fight the lure of the dream? I am thinking too much.....as one bargirl angrily yelled at me a few months back!
    Views: 170

• Is Soi 6 a farang owned monger's paradise ?
    Started by Barry488 on Yesterday, 11:16 PM
    In all over the years I've been mongering in Soi 6, almost all of the ladies, when asked about the nationality of their boss, replied it was a farang or wife of a farang (same for me). Does anybody know the approximate percentage of farang/farang wife bar owners in Soi 6 ?Do these "owners" legally own the whole building or just lease it from thai land owners ?Would that be affecting the future of Soi 6 positively or negatively (or makes no difference at all) regarding the future of this soi, in view of future plans to reshape Pattaya ? I would expect some insight if possible from fellow BM Mike S who seems to be the owner of such a place (what's the name by the way so I can visit ?)Cheers,Barry
    Views: 110

• Thai freaks out, Pattaya 2012
    Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 10:34 PM
    Thai freaks out, Pattaya 2012During Beach Road Songkran April 2012 on stage, noone knows why.From:udthhlViews:2 1ratingsTime:01:04More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here
    Views: 88

• Pattaya Night 2012 - from Hilton Hotel - HD
    Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 10:31 PM
    Pattaya Night 2012 - from Hilton hotel - HDPattaya Night from Hilton hotel - HD Trip to Pattaya city Thailand in the 02th may 2012. I LOVE THAILAND.From:canonkunViews:8 1ratingsTime:05:01More inTravel & EventsSee The Video Here
    Views: 0

• trip to Koh Chang
    Started by basli fawlty on Yesterday, 10:02 PM
    Just laughing by butts of now.My girlfriend told me her brother, who is assistent of the village chief in isaan, went for the first time in his life last week to Koh Chang. There was a meeting with 60-70 other isaan village chiefs, I guess there was more whisky drinking then serious talking. When he came back from Koh Chang he told my girlfriend he had never seen so much pompui falang lady in too tiny swimsuits and could not believe this. He asked her it was the same in Pattaya and if falang men in europe really liked their woman like this.She told me now he understands why I like to visit thailand mak mak.
    Views: 97

==============================================================

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you may unsubscribe by going to your Control Panel and clicking on the Newsletters tab, or clicking on the following link: http://www.pattaya-a...&tab=newsletter