Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Omani Man Caught in Pattaya Tries 2 Get Free Sex Service

Pattaya Daily News

Pattaya police arrested an Omani man who asked to have his money back after having sexual intercourse with a 17 year-old girl but she refused. The Omani then reported his case to the police but was instead charged with having sex with underage girl.

View the full article

That has to be justice served right there and then, for being so tight lol

Pattaya police arrested an Omani man who asked to have his money back after having sexual intercourse with a 17 year-old girl but she refused. The Omani then reported his case to the police but was instead charged with having sex with underage girl.

LOL what a prat! :LOL2:

How stupid must you be to go to the police to ask your money back for the sex with an underage girl?

ok ok..

it was me :hello09::LOL2:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

How stupid must you be to go to the police to ask your money back for the sex with an underage girl?

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know she was 17, or maybe 17 is the legal age in Oman?

this is what worried me about patts... idiots like this wandering the streets...

hope he gets jailtime the cheapcharly

Live the life you love.... Enjoy for Full...

Never Regret Anything you did.

Just do it...

I would have loved to see the expression on his face when they told him LOL

AGAIN A FUCKING DUM ASS, WANKER .CHEAP BASTARD ... STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES ...AND YOU CAN NOT FIX STUPID . LOL.

Warm regards

Cappy .

Look closely at the photo..........................Yes it is............ it's only Borat from Kazakhstan....!!! :Think1:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Puts a new spin on those "I get it for free threads" we all love.

Haha what a dick!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

The Mother of Idiots is always pregnant ... Muslim countries of twins, of course ... :-D