Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Latest Threads 05/12/2012

LaaMok

Latest Topics

• Should I stay or should I go...to Pattaya!

Started by carnalknowledge on Today, 12:10 AM

I finish my current job in Italy on the 1st June and start my new job in Asia on 18th June. New firm pays for flight from UK and agreed to a stopover flight to post, via Thailand. Meaning a maximum 14 day stopover, heading directly from Swampy to Pattaya and then spending the next 2 weeks in an alcoholic blur of long legged lovelies and longed for anarchic fun.

Is it the latent protestant in me?,,,,Is it guilt at having excess of pleasure?....Is it the little voice telling me to have a respectable holiday in Europe?

I could have clicked on that Thai airways website icon today, confirming the flight to fantasyland, X-Zone, Babydolls and Windmill .......but I didn't.

What the hell is wrong with me. Don't I want to DATY in Windmill, medically examine ladies in X-zone, or drunkenly search beerbars for girls who rock my boat.

Is it the prospect of 2 weeks at home with my elderly and frail folks holding me back (maybe). Would I be more content wandering around areas of Europe alone (nope).

I am a single 42 year old guy. I am 7 months in Europe starved of sex and female company (save for a weird meetup with a long lost ex gf).

Why fight the lure of the dream? I am thinking too much.....as one bargirl angrily yelled at me a few months back!

Views: 28

• Is Soi 6 a farang owned monger's paradise ?

Started by Barry488 on Yesterday, 11:16 PM

In all over the years I've been mongering in Soi 6, almost all of the ladies, when asked about the nationality of their boss, replied it was a farang or wife of a farang (same for me). Does anybody know the approximate percentage of farang/farang wife bar owners in Soi 6 ?

Do these "owners" legally own the whole building or just lease it from thai land owners ?

Would that be affecting the future of Soi 6 positively or negatively (or makes no difference at all) regarding the future of this soi, in view of future plans to reshape Pattaya ? I would expect some insight if possible from fellow BM Mike S who seems to be the owner of such a place (what's the name by the way so I can visit ?)

Cheers,

Barry

Views: 29

•  

• Thai freaks out, Pattaya 2012

Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 10:34 PM

Thai freaks out, Pattaya 2012

During Beach Road Songkran April 2012 on stage, noone knows why.

udthhl

Views:

ratings

Time:

01:04

More in

Travel & EventsSee The Video Here

Views: 6

•  

• trip to Koh Chang

Started by basli fawlty on Yesterday, 10:02 PM

Just laughing by butts of now.

My girlfriend told me her brother, who is assistent of the village chief in isaan, went for the first time in his life last week to Koh Chang. There was a meeting with 60-70 other isaan village chiefs, I guess there was more whisky drinking then serious talking. When he came back from Koh Chang he told my girlfriend he had never seen so much pompui falang lady in too tiny swimsuits and could not believe this. He asked her it was the same in Pattaya and if falang men in europe really liked their woman like this.

She told me now he understands why I like to visit thailand mak mak.

Views: 28

•  

• Wifi or ethernet in hotel

Started by bayjan on Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Hi Everybody,

i am making my first trip to pattaya in June. Can you recommend a good hotel. I am going with 2 friends. All 3 of us have to do some work while there. So internet speeds have to be good for us wherever we stay. I would like to say the budget is 1500=2000 bht.

Also if someone can recommend which cell phone has the best data plan. We are all bringing our own unlocked phones. Also we are only staying for 1 week. So it would be nice to have unlimited data plan for that 1 week. I have heard about TRUE.

thanks

bayjan

Views: 25

•  

• thai lottery

Started by bob82 on Yesterday, 07:29 PM

Has any falang ever had a big lottery win and do they pay winnings to falangs? i always buy a few tickets and never thought about it. or would you need to find a trustworthy thai to collect?

Views: 80

•  

• Introducing We Love Pattaya Candidates for Local Elections.wmv

Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Introducing We Love Pattaya Candidates for Local Elections.wmv

PattayaPeopleMedia

Views:

ratings

Time:

00:43

More in

News & PoliticsSee The Video Here

Views: 12

•  

• Thai honesty...Would this happen in your country?

Started by LOTTELLEE WINNA on Yesterday, 07:07 PM

A few months back I was staying at the Nova Gold and enjoyed it very much (except pool always in the in the shade)...anyway after a bit of nagging from my teerak we decided to try @Mind apartments just down the Soi. I spoke to the Nova Gold Manager and gave a tip to reception for their excellent hospitality, but said we were off to try @Mind for a bit. About an hour later the room fone @Mind rings - it's the manager Nova Gold asking me to pop around as I had forgotten somthing. So I go back to discover that I had left 600 pounds sterling (I know what a nob!) in the room. Itell the manager get the maid down and I nip out to the 7-11 and get 2 thanks cards, 1 for the maid and 1 for the manager with 2000 Bhat each....THANKYOU!

Bearing in mind that amont of cash is worth to a Thai worker (equivalent 30,000Bhat),can anyone think of an instance in their own country where this level of honesty would happen??????????

Views: 180

•  

• countdown august 15th 2012

Started by mayurdalian on Yesterday, 06:21 PM

who all are planning to be there in pattaya in the month of august this year

Views: 8

•  

• Pattaya Welcomes New Immigration Superintendent.wmv

Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Pattaya Welcomes New Immigration Superintendent.wmv

PattayaPeopleMedia

Views:

ratings

Time:

01:01

More in

News & PoliticsSee The Video Here

Views: 10

•  

• Wanted: Top of the range condo monthly rental

Started by LOTTELLEE WINNA on Yesterday, 06:14 PM

I'm in Patters for around 4-5 weeks 4 or 5 times a year, I'm looking for a top rate 1 bed apt condo (been staying at Nova Suite but price OTT)....anything going guys?

Views: 65

•  

• Stocks retreat on JPMorgan Chase 2-billion-dollar loss

Started by News Bandit on Yesterday, 05:37 PM

Washington - Two of the three major Wall Street indices slipped Friday, led primarily by bank stocks, which dropped 1.2 percent in the wake of JPMorgan Chase's 2-billion-dollar trading loss.View the full article

Views: 18

•  

• Golf Clubs for sale

Started by Tucson on Yesterday, 05:09 PM

•  

• Golf Clubs for sale

Started by Tucson on Yesterday, 05:09 PM

Views: 18

•  

• Man suspected of burglary and sexual assault of 5 year old pet dog in East Pattaya

Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:54 PM

A 34 year old man is behind bars at this time accused of a house burglary and the sexual assault of the house owners 5 year old dog. This bizarre case was dealt with by Police Stationed at the...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

Views: 40

•  

• Bangladeshi dies, two others in a coma following drugging and robbery in Central Pattaya

Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:53 PM

A tourist from Bangladesh is dead and two others are in a Coma following a suspected drugging and robbery case. The three men were sharing a room at the Bella Express hotel in Central Pattaya where...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

Views: 8

•  

• District Officials arrest a further 60 suspected drug users in North Pattaya

Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:51 PM

For a third day in a row, Banglamung District officials were on the streets of Pattaya rounding-up drug users and others who are suspected of illegal activities. Orders from the Provincial Governor...

View the full article

Views: 7

•  

• Married/Coupled mongers, why do you P4P?

Started by Pony on Yesterday, 04:51 PM

I assume this has probably been discussed, but my quick search didn't reveal it.

This one is for the Married mongers or other that are in a relationship back home. However non coupled addicts as long as you don't flame anyone your input is appreciated also.

I myself am in a relationship, and more importantly a very happy and long-term relationship, add to that i'm very young (in my 20's) and not bored with my western life.

I'm asking why you do it, because 'I' don't really know why I am about to do it. I have no moral socially constructed conscious biting me in the ass, this is purely out of curiosity, as I haven't answered it myself. Beyond the obvious; sex=great. Also to be noted; my girlfriend practically never withholds sex from me.

SO, why do you do it, do you feel its fine, do you feel its wrong. blah blah blah kthx go.

Views: 46

•  

• “We Love Pattaya” group launch their Pattaya re-election campaign

Started by Pattaya One on Yesterday, 04:49 PM

On Friday afternoon, the Mayor of Pattaya, Khun Itipon, officially unveiled his team who will take part in the upcoming Council elections which take place on 17th June. The Mayor who leads the “We...

View the full article

Views: 3

•  

• Surround Sound Equipment

Started by D. Andrew on Yesterday, 04:49 PM

Selling my surround system. All items are in very good condition and I have all manuals and remotes. I will give preference to a single buyer for all items, but with sell items individually. If a buyer purchases all items, I will include all the wiring and cables, as well as the approximately 160 DVDs that I purchase from 2009 thru late 2011. If you have any questions, PM me.

1. Onkyo AV Receiver TX-SR506. 7.1 channels at 75w per channel with Audyssey 2EQ for Room Correction and Speaker Calibration. 3000 Baht

onkyo_c.jpg

2. Pioneer DVD Player DV-410V. HDMI output with 1080p upscaling and front-in USB. 700 Baht

pioneer_c.jpg

3. Mirage Nanosat 5.0. 5 satellite speaker with omnipolar technology for 360 degree sound dispersion. 4000 Baht

mirage_a.jpg

4. Pioneer Powered Subwoofer SRS3SW. 12 inch active subwoofer with 200 watts. 3000 baht

sub_a.jpg

Views: 19

•  

• Tennis Equipment

Started by D. Andrew on Yesterday, 04:44 PM

Selling the following 4 items. All prices are firm. PM me with any questions.

1. Dunlop aerogel 4d 300. I have 2 rackets, both with very light use and in excellent condition. One is strung and one is unstrung. 2000 Baht each.

3hundred_d.jpg

2. Tourna Grip XL, 10 grip pack. New and unopened. 300 Baht

tourna_b.jpg

3. Gosen OG-Sheep Micro 16 Strings. 4 packs, new and unopened. 100 Baht each

gosen16.jpg

4. Gosen OG-Sheep Micro 17 Strings. New and unopened. 100 Baht

goosen17.jpg

Views: 15

•  

• Prawn Fishing or Prawning

Started by zmanz on Yesterday, 04:33 PM

Prawn (or shrimp) fishing or prawning used to be porpular around Asia. You get to fish for prawns which are either King River Prawn or Tiger Prawn with a rod in a pond.

Is there's any in Pattaya or in Bangkok? Thanks

Views: 89

•  

• Recovery Time

Started by sydney_peter on Yesterday, 03:53 PM

Hi

if i am in 1 month or more holiday

I found that in my first week , i am making love like crazy , after that my recovery time take longer ,

any one face the same problem?

any tips to reduce recovery time , or to keep first week performance for the whole holiday?

Views: 147

•  

• Video sous-marine pattaya

Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 03:33 PM

Video sous-marine pattaya

Cette video est offerte par www.hotel-thailande.com

hotelthailande

Views:

ratings

Time:

00:17

More in

•  

• flying with etihad?

Started by bob82 on Yesterday, 02:33 PM

Booked up with etihad but never used them before are they a good airline comfort wise?

Views: 166

•  

• Art on the hill Condominium, Pattaya - www.joelizzerd.com

Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 02:32 PM

Art on the hill Condominium, Pattaya - www.joelizzerd.com

Art on the Hill condominium building in Pattaya is inspired by the great post modernism artist Piet Mondrian and the out and inside of this striking building, located at Pattaya's prime location on the Pratumnak Hill, are a reflection of his paintings. This is one of the latest developments offered by Matrix MR Real Estate Developments Pattaya, fully furnished in a modern style. This building offers fantastic facilities to its owners, which include a roof top community swimming pool with a grand view, a fully equipped gym / fitness and a Café to enjoy a Cappuccino on the ground floor. 8 floors high, built around the lush tropical landscaped atrium with a splashing waterfall in one corner, it is the perfect holiday home, weekend get-away, or when your office is at the Eastern Seaboard it is your comfortable home and it serves also best as the ideal refuge for retirement. Art on the Hill is a contemporary, cutting edge building inspired by the great post modernism artist Piet Mondrian, the 8-storey, 135 unit, condo and will include common areas to create, showcase and celebrate your lifestyle. Conveniently located in Pattaya's most sort after neighbourhood. Uncompromising in its modern design and features, Art on the Hill offers its residents a lifestyle that combines beach side culture and the vibrancy of metropolitan Pattaya. Seamlessly, integrating, indoor and outdoor living creating a completely relaxing experience. The lush tropical gardens offer privacy and seclusion ...

JoeLizzerd

Views:

ratings

Time:

02:11

More in

Views: 16

•  

• best bar in pattaya where girls make decent money ?

Started by dertboll on Yesterday, 02:26 PM

ive been with a girl now for 6 months or so, she,s in pattaya working in a beer bar, im back home in uk with the wife. i call her now and again and she has hinted to me that she,s bored of the bar she is in and wants to go to singapore and make good money, she,s 21 and good looking, big naturals, nice smile and a really nice personality all round good girl and i must say yes ive developed some kinda feelings for this girl but as i say ive a wife and young kid to look after so this relationship isn,t going anywhere. i left her last week and gave her a decent bit of money to look after herself. ok here,s the question , does anyone know of a decent bar she can make money in ? any agents who she can speak to regarding going to singapore or dubai to work ? she is a bit of a sadist too ( not my thing ) so ive mentioned to her to maybe go work in Devils Den, can these girls in Devils Den make decent money ? at the end of the day i cannot come back to pattaya to be with her although i want to see her get on her feet and enjoy her life a little more instead of wasting it away in a beer bar where she,s not happy.

Views: 222

•  

• Has anyone ever eaten a BG out in the bar.....

Started by Froggie12 on Yesterday, 02:17 PM

Seems like there a few bars where you can get a BJ whilst having a drink with your mates sitting at the bar. Are there any bars where you can go down on the BGs and DATY in view of the whole bar?

Views: 332

•  

• Pattaya city Thailand 2012 - from Hilton - HD

Started by Youtube Pattaya Addict on Yesterday, 01:01 PM

Pattaya city Thailand 2012 - from Hilton - HD

Pattaya city Thailand 2012 - from Hilton - HD in the 01th may 2012. from Hilton hotel pattaya. for facebook. I LOVE THAILAND.

canonkun

Views:

ratings

Time:

01:53

More in

•  

• New York New York (formerly Coyotees) - Isreally Israeli?

Started by Edge on Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Edit - New York New York AgoGo in Marine Plaza.

Popped in with the "miserable expats" last night.

Some first impressions :-

The interior has been redone. It's smart enough, but a pale shadow of what TJ and Deano created IMO.

I assume someone gutted the place while it was empty and they've had to re-model it to a budget.

At first looking at the many heavies in attendance (even RF blended in) I assumed it must be Russian 'owned' but we were told it's Israeli?

Not really a relaxed atmosphere, especially with one cnut waving a VDO camera about and too many male service guys.

No topless or nude dancers while we were there and it seems they've had to resort to the agency coyote girls (as featured at Sapphire - same outfits) to fill the very small stage, with a few dancing up to there knees in some dodgy looking water in plastic tubs - I think they're supposed to look like champagne glasses?

I have fond memories of Coyotees (well Anung anyway) but I'll not be 'russian' back.

PS - for our Indian BMs - "You're Welcome".

Views: 151

•  

This is a new function that emails out the latest threads every day.