IGNORED

flying with etihad?

bob82

Booked up with etihad but never used them before are they a good airline comfort wise?

Hi,

I flew with them a couple of years ago to bangkok and they were one of the best i have used and i seem to have worked my way through all the middle east airline companys!

yes mate they are one of the very best !!! good food, leg room, movies etc, give you plenty of drinks etc. ive flew with many airlines inc emerites, eva, qatar, jet, indian, china, gulf, must say the two very very worst airlines i have flown with were (1) china , stingy bastards look at you like you like you had 2 heads if you ask for another beer !! though i book them often because they are cheaper . (2) biman bangladesh , will never fly with these fuckers again, was like a white knuckle ride, plane was filthy , packed with screaming kids, squashed between two indians stinking of stale sweat. looked out the window and in between the frame of the window and cabin it was packed with dirty toothpicks ( how they got there i dont know ) but if people were able to put tooth picks inside the window frames just think what the overall health and safety issues were with this airline . never again. plus klong prem central prison is probably cleaner than dakar airport. place was a mixture of stale sweat, piss, crying kids, staring indians, shite resturaunts, no beer................

Edited by dertboll

the bad machine doesnt know he,s a bad machine, you still dont believe it ? you still dont know youre a bad machine ? to know yourself is to know god my friend. the factory knows, thats why they put you here. you,ll see , you,ll find out .......in time, you,ll know !!

I used them last Christmas day and ended up sitting on the Runway for 6 hours whilst they changed the engine casing on 1 of the engines .

The people loading the luggage drove into the engine putting a massive dent in it

We also missed our connecting flight in Abu dhabi.

Apart from that very good airline would use again.

Edited by jonja

Top Class.. :ThumbUp6: .. You will enjoy. I'm on that flight come September. Been on that flight twice before, Best ever in my opinion.

Yep good airline decent IFE, normally very reliable. Decent loyalty program that you should join if you havn't already.

Just be aware they are 10 abreast now on the 777's and seating is very tight if your tall or worse !!

Cheers guys flew with a few airlines and had problems with some nice to hear they are good

Good enough airline, but the quality of the service varies depending on the crew, there does not seem to be level of consistency. Food choices can be a bit different and it is not unusual for them to run out of the more popular choices very quickly!

flying with them in 3 week from manchester,this will be my 5th time with etihad,fantastic airline.

Etihad, one of the best I have flown with. Food and service excellent on my trips. Just watch out for the length of time you to wait for connecting flight, take a good book to read. The aircraft are newer than the direct flight companies.

Etihad is a good company. Good value for money. The planes are well maintened, enough of legroom and "a la carte" menu.

Economy Class :

etihad1.jpg etihad2.jpg

Flown with Etihad , economy class many times . Decent service , and one time i was a bit cramped ( im 6ft 3 in) they found me another seat .

Mikeyboy

thumbs up , food good, alcohol aplenty, good staff, i have flown with them many times also and will go again in sept.

Flew Pearl class a couple of weeks ago , fantasic service , great airline , good value with the chauffeur to Airport , only downside was the stopover for 2 hours

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Nowt special ! Their planes are usual stuff , wings N shit . They dished out curried goat or camel , something like . Airport's dreary , lots of rag heads . However , you're going to Pattaya , who cares ?

Edited by gullible

As said before, great service. Ive been with them before and had no complaints.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Good airline flown with them many times lon- bangers

now normally fly Eva/Thai direct flight for an Extra £100/£200 no dicking about

i used to use em all the time. out of heathrow wednesday used to have something like 1 hr wait in ME for connection. just time to get off, stretch a bit , have a piss etc. handy. once had a delay coming back but that was it. security are a pita as well - take off belt etc but thats everywhere now.

Very good airline, mabe Qutar are better. Now though I much prefer to fly direct by Eva. They also are very good with the best looking air hostesses.

Ive flown with them twice and I have to say they are the best. On the last flight I had with them they had ran out of the selection I wanted off the menu but the hostess had one kept for herself and she gave it to me. I thought it was a nice touch.

I've flown with them once - not a good experience.

Abu Dhabi airport is not a fun place to spend any time.

You get to fly with a bunch of Arabs - not my favourite people.

The return flight was cancelled due to technical problems.

They kept us in BKK airport for hours, before putting us in hotels.

Finally got back to Heathrow a day late (I'd set out from Manchester).