IGNORED

Wanted: Top of the range condo monthly rental

LOTTELLEE WINNA

I'm in Patters for around 4-5 weeks 4 or 5 times a year, I'm looking for a top rate 1 bed apt condo (been staying at Nova Suite but price OTT)....anything going guys?

Sorry mods this should have gone in the for sale/rentals section, my apologies.

A friend has a apartment for rent in view talay 3 for rent very nice furnished.... 30,000 baht a month l think can get a link if interested

Have a look at the condo's at veiw Talay 6.

Great view's walking ST side.

Why not just buy one LOTTELLEE WINNA.or was it the Thai lottery?

Edited by rickyt

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Sorry mods this should have gone in the for sale/rentals section, my apologies.

I'll move it for you. Please refrain from using BLOCK CAPITALS in topic titles.

Thanks.

dancewatcher's has some nice top of the line condo's for rent in VT6, they do monthly rentals but are usually booked solid unless you book in advance.

I'll move it for you. Please refrain from using BLOCK CAPITALS in topic titles.

Thanks.

7 -11 many thanks for moving this....I will refrain from using capitals. Thanks again.

Guys thanks for the suggestions and karnage if you can send me the Talay lik I would be grateful.

RickyT the reason for not purchasing is that I'm not sure what I really want, currently in holiday mode so lil condo rental is good ATM, but if I met a permanent/semi p teerak then a villa on the darkside might be a better option poss to purchase.

dancewatcher's has some nice top of the line condo's for rent in VT6, they do monthly rentals but are usually booked solid unless you book in advance.

+1

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Guys thanks for the suggestions and karnage if you can send me the Talay lik I would be grateful.

RickyT the reason for not purchasing is that I'm not sure what I really want, currently in holiday mode so lil condo rental is good ATM, but if I met a permanent/semi p teerak then a villa on the darkside might be a better option poss to purchase.

Here is the link you asked for View Talay 6

Check out Seaboard properties that is the place you can rent it thru it's a double one bedroom apartment level 11 view talay 3.. Really well presented large storage and big bathroom... Goodluck

I previewed a very high end unit on Saturday that is available at 230,000 per month.

I previewed a very high end unit on Saturday that is available at 230,000 per month.

WTF!!!! 230,000 pm???????????????????

I would not call anything in VT as top of the range, in Pattaya B60,000 to B80,000 a month is top of the range, take a look though the online agents

WTF!!!! 230,000 pm???????????????????

Yes 230,000 per month and it was spectacular. There are lots of international companies in the area that move western executives in and out of the area as well as lots of very wealthy people from Bangkok that have weekend places here for their own use or as investments. I routinely see places renting north of 100,000 per month and for those doubters out there, the owners are renting those units. I just did a long term rental deal on a high end unit with the owner having multiple offers.

Mongers on holiday are a very, very small part of the real estate market here.

I would not call anything in VT as top of the range, in Pattaya B60,000 to B80,000 a month is top of the range, take a look though the online agents

I have a high floor 1 bedroom unit on the Pattaya side for 43,000 baht per month on a long term lease. That is the highest priced place I have seen in View Talay 6. Northshore would be a much better option if the budget is 60,000 to 80,000 baht per month. I have a very nice 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom unit in Northshore available for 75,000 per month on a long term lease. It is available for 6 months as well. Many building have implemented restrictions on short term rentals in Pattaya; for example the minimum rental period is 6 months, City Gardens is 2 months.

Edited by altec123

Also we have a nice 1 BR rental in Northshore coming available end of June if you can wait a month or so. A Japanese expat has been renting there the past 3 years, but is being transferred back to Japan. It's on a high floor on the south side of the building. Rental price is 50,000 per month.

I have some one bedroom units in Nirvana Place 105m, one bedroom for 35,000/ month. Also available two SPAM WORDs in Nirvana Place that are 55,000/month and 60,000/month both two bedroom 210m2.

All fully furnished to a high standard.

let me know if you are interested and I can send you links to videos of the units on youtube.

Currently working at the Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel .... PM me for special rates for board members.

Nirvana Boutique Suites