Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How much do you spend a day

Danielvp

How much do you spend a day

I just want to see what different people spend

so whats your daily budget

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielvp

• RufussSoi6

• Nak Muay

• wengweng

My average last trip was a bit more than 6,000 baht a day + hotel.

My most expensive day amounted to 11,000 baht but I drank like a fish, bought many LDs, shagged 3 girls and ate at expensive places.

I usually stay in patts from 5 days to a week. And I keep a strict buget of 400 dollar or 12000 baht max a day. But but if I spend that much it is usually because I partying a little to much plus I like to do sight seeing when I am in LOS.

my average was 5000 a day, hotel included

6000 baht a day excluding hotel...i get smashed on that too

in longer visits I can keep the average under 10,000 a day but if i'm there for only a week the spend is 15 to 20,000 a day easily. I can see how I could live there for under 5000 a day but that's not my style

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

I try to keep it under 10k per day including hotel. On that much, I have very little limits... :GoldenSmile1: Most days are probably only 6k days....

Normally 15000/20000baht aday never less than 10000 baht

Stay for 3 weeks 4/5 times year normally spend about 450000 Baht Inc flights/hotels. Happy days

For me its around 500 baht a day. anything over that would be excessive

hahaahaa WHAT i think you mean 5000 baht a day n not 500 .

my daily budget for 5 weeks is going to be 5178 baht a day

During the last 7 visits [i.e. over the last 6 years] I precisely recorded everything including ALL tips (hotel, nurses&docs at hospitals [for perfect politeness and treatment during minor incidents, restaurants, [passive] beggars, girls and such).

It was a bit of an effort, especially to keep the track during a 5 hours evening but with a voice recorder in my mobile it was okay, and my friends at home, who had never been there, very much appreciated the input

and gave me a special gift laterz.

The average result over those 7 years was 8.543,12 THB / day INCLUDING hotels (August Suites and Dynasty level places), taxis & bikes, a bit of shopping, the trips BKK-Patts and back, international phone bills (payed at home afterwards) and similar. So NOTHING was excluded in this calculation.

Average length of stay: 10 days. Maybe I need to mention that I'm not at all into alcohol. Maybe a Gin Tonic to wake up, and another one to become sleepy. About 50% of the expenses went into the female entertainment division.

Of course, the motivation for the study was to compare inflation characteristics in different sanuk-countries. I don't know about other territories, but for Thailand (Phuket, Samui, BKK and Patts) we ended up with an average yearly inflation rate of 2.8 percent. Hua Hin instead (without any sanuk) was calculated seperately and showed an inflation rate of >5 percent year-over-year, mostly due to rising seafood-prices.

for me its been about 6000+hotel sometimes more

During the last 7 visits [i.e. over the last 6 years] I precisely recorded everything including ALL tips (hotel, nurses&docs at hospitals [for perfect politeness and treatment during minor incidents, restaurants, [passive] beggars, girls and such).

It was a bit of an effort, especially to keep the track during a 5 hours evening but with a voice recorder in my mobile it was okay, and my friends at home, who had never been there, very much appreciated the input

and gave me a special gift laterz.

The average result over those 7 years was 8.543,12 THB / day INCLUDING HOTELs (August Suites and Dynasty level places), taxis & bikes, a bit of shopping, the trips BKK-Patts and back, international phone bills (payed at home afterwards) and similar. So NOTHING was excluded in this calculation.

Average length of stay: 10 days. Maybe I need to mention that I'm not at all into alcohol. Maybe a Gin Tonic to wake up, and another one to become sleepy. About 50% of the expenses went into the female entertainment division.

Of course, the motivation for the study was to compare inflation characteristics in different sanuk-countries. I don't know about other territories, but for Thailand (Phuket, Samui, BKK and Patts) we ended up with an average yearly inflation rate of 2.8 percent. Hua Hin instead (without any sanuk) was calculated seperately and showed an inflation rate of >5 percent year-over-year, mostly due to rising seafood-prices.

thanks for you input very helpfull and welcome to the fourms

1st visit in Nov 2005 spent £7500 + (cant remember how much cash I took with me as did a lot of car work whilst waiting for flight between £2K /£4K )in 17 days 24 hrs after agreeing with now ex-wife to get divorced :GoldenSmile1:cheers for the invite Bro the best thing you have ever done for me !!

been here for just 3 of the 6.5 years since 26 visits and used to love it novelty wearing of though as they full time reality kicks in maybe do a ha-sip ha-sip till pop me clogs time

now averaging about 65K Thbt a month living here for one year renting 2bdroom 2bath house with pool motorcycle rent live in G/F including a month long holiday seeing family in Issan and a week in Koh Yai + Soi Dohw. I play 3 games of golf a week with a local bar

Edited by Jai Namkeng se-dam

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd

No where near those numbers but I don't party very often in the bars. Under 1000 a day.

No point going to Thailand if you have to live on a very tight budget and think of every bath you are using. I usually spend an average of 6000 bath per day excl. hotel and flight.

Some days more, some days less - depends on the mood of the day.

Someone in this thread wrote that they spend 1000 bath per day, thats not much. I would not even go to Thailand if I had so little to spend.

I transfer the amount that I normally use to my thai account, bring some cash and credit cards for back up.

Of course, when i Pattaya and BKK I spend more, when on Koh Chang I spend less...