IGNORED

How much do you spend a day

Danielvp

1st visit in Nov 2005 spent £7500 + (cant remember how much cash I took with me as did a lot of car work whilst waiting for flight between £2K /£4K )in 17 days 24 hrs after agreeing with now ex-wife to get divorced :GoldenSmile1:cheers for the invite Bro the best thing you have ever done for me !!

been here for just 3 of the 6.5 years since 26 visits and used to love it novelty wearing of though as they full time reality kicks in maybe do a ha-sip ha-sip till pop me clogs time

now averaging about 65K Thbt a month living here for one year renting 2bdroom 2bath house with pool motorcycle rent live in G/F including a month long holiday seeing family in Issan and a week in Koh Yai + Soi Dohw. I play 3 games of golf a week with a local bar

thats pretty good budget to keep, do u stay in patts? what does your rent cost per month for the house? is it centre of town or out in the Jungle i mean countryside?

very interested to see a breakdown of your spending if your willing to share....

what is it that you have grown tired of(novelty wearing off?

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielvp

• RufussSoi6

• Perthie

• wengweng

4 to 5000 per day, usually at the end of my Pattaya holiday it turns out to be around 100 € a day, everything included.

Depends how long I'm staying for.

I drink and butterfly alot so it's not easy to keep expenses down. But I did a 2 month trip once and had a great time on 3,000 baht per day average, most days would be 2,000 baht, sometimes less, so twice a week I would splurge over 5,000 baht.

Another time I was in town for just 7 days, my shortest trip, stayed in a massive hotel suite and spend totally ridiculous sums of money. Expensive trip but incredible memories.

If I am staying my usual length of time, which is from 2 - 4 weeks, I will average 7,000 baht per day. You can have a pretty great day with 7,000 baht in Pattaya. Once or twice a week I will blow 15,000 baht in a day, multiple gogo girls, top food, lots of entertainment and drinking. But once or twice a week I have the recovery day, and just swim, read, catch up on downloaded TV and movies. With recovery day I often make it a challenge to see how little I can spend, often it's a low as 1,000 baht which includes a blowjob :BJ1::)

Edited by markus_welby

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

both my 2 holidays to thailand i have spent a month in thailand. both times my budget was set at 3k a day not including my hotels.

For this i had a great time, got pist every night with an occasional night off and had a LT nearly every night. Im sure i could spend 4-8k a day particularly if i was only on holiday for a week or 2 but a great time can be had for so much less! I would never spend 1k+ a night on a hotel room, always be very happy with guesthouses and my second time a room above a friends bar.

I am rather astonished by the amounts some people can spend a day (10-15k) and say they would not be able to do it for less, when i know it is possible. As for people who live, im pretty sure a great time can be had from around 40-60k a month. I would always like more than this but know it can be had for this amount. When im an expat the amount i am budgeting is around 2.5k a day but dont plan on going out everyday getting drunk as this is one way to ruin ones health and mind very quickly.(i will have more than 2.5k a day but this is what i am budgeting for living plus be able to save a bit for future purchases and unforseen expenses.)

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I been traveling around i Thailand 8 times and stay from 1 week to 1 month every time and stay for about 5 day in same place before i traveling to another town...

And i spend about 5-7000 bath a day incl hotel.

Next trip will be 14 april to 5 may 2012 and will start with 7 days in Pattaya..

I am planning (never been yet) on spending 5K to 6K a day excluding hotel. (I am there a month though)

Edited by adebisi

So, its unbelieveble what some guys spend here, but I think it depends off how many times a year you going, and how long you go there allready !

I go there twice a year and have my own condominium, so I take about 2000 euro for 4 weeks, that will do!

average 3000 baht including everything hotel, gals, food, shopping...some days i spend 2000 other 4000.

500ST - 1000LT

Not including hotel on average as little as 2000 baht a day and as high as 6-7k. Really depends what I am doing that day and if I have a LT BG with me.

Edited by cwestinx1648

Depends on the day and if I am long timed...usually 6-7000 to have great time...3000 to 4000 if laying low...taking a break...just going to Soi 6 for an afternoon...and staying in from exhaustion.

just having a couple of beers and food.

Going back in 2 weeks and I have budgeted for 10k a day. This may seem extreme but what makes it worse is I don't really drink and only do short time!.......I do have an addiction to golf which makes up for my alcohol deficiency......but have a great time with the ladies.......

Be there soon!!!!!!!

first couple of trips it was around the 5kbaht a day.. its been getting higher each trip

next trip will be 10k a day

I made my first visit to Pattaya last September and was as green as green I guess. Despite that, I did pretty much what I wanted to do and had average daily spend of 8,000 THB per day( excluding hotel). Should point out that this spend included numerous Lady Drinks at Baccara and a Baccara girl in my room for 8 out of 10 nights (10 night stay). On top of that were visits to the massage parlours, 2 meals a day, numerous t-shirts and even a couple of tailored suits (NiNi Fasion on 2nd Rd, bloody excellent service and quality). Im returning for 3 weeks this September and allowing similar budget. However, I dont intend to spend as much time in the GoGo's this visit and more time in the bars. Have no idea how badly wrong or right I got things but had a great time none the less and plan to have a better time next visit. Fun is what it's all about !! For those who spend 4-5K THB per day. I chose to go places like Baccara but have no doubt could have reduced daily budget considerably if I'd stuck with the bars. My perception of Pattaya is that providing you keep your wits about you, you can have a great time on pretty much any daily budget however small. It's a great party town and has somthing for all.

My first time to Phuket I spent 1000 Bah a day lol but thats cos i stayed with 1 girl for most of the time(silly newbie me) and sex was free. the second time was a lot more expenssive since i drank more and bought lady drinks( another silly decision) and got different girls everyday

• 2 weeks later...