• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielvp

• RufussSoi6

• Nak Muay

• Perthie

No point going to Thailand if you have to live on a very tight budget and think of every bath you are using. I usually spend an average of 6000 bath per day excl. hotel and flight.

Some days more, some days less - depends on the mood of the day.

Someone in this thread wrote that they spend 1000 bath per day, thats not much. I would not even go to Thailand if I had so little to spend.

I transfer the amount that I normally use to my thai account, bring some cash and credit cards for back up.

Of course, when i Pattaya and BKK I spend more, when on Koh Chang I spend less...

yer i think 5500 will be enuf for me somedays i will spend less wich will alow me to spend more others perfect plan for me

I try very hard to keep under 8000 baht a day excluding hotel but admit I rarely keep to my budget.

All those guys saying they spend ' 10 k a day' look strage to me.For that kind of money you can party at home, and the quality of sex will be definitely better!We are talking about more than 300 usd per day, which will give you a better time than in Thailand in lot of countries in Europe!

As far as I am concerned I can have a great time in Pattya, all includded, for around 2 k per day.

More than that would sound insane to me - and do not forget that for around 2 k yiu can have a much better time in Cambogia,Laos and of course the Philippines...

By means of comparison, there is an American who runs a website called retirecheap.asia. In one of his videos he mentions an ex pat who lives on $200 US (6000 baht) per month. Many mongers spend that in a day.

Daily spend around 5K to 6K a day excluding hotel. Many variables that will put it over or rarely below this figure.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

This year i plan :

On the relax day : 2000 bahts

On the sexy day : 8000 bahts

so an average of 5000 bahts per day for 20 days

I hope it can help you

I love Tai oratai !!!

i sleep in a cheap guest house , and my budget is between 5500 to 6000 bahts a days , guest house include .

10000 per day plus hotel BUT I like 3 or 4 girls a day. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I usually go to Pattaya only once per year for just over 2 weeks; I am there to have fun so I don't worry about the cost. I ususally average around 10,000 baht a day not including hotel or flight, just fun money.

Edited by mrmixology

When I first started visiting I would spend about b8000 per day. As my stays started to range from 4 to 6 weeks twice a year my expenses dropped tp b2000 to b3000 per day. I usually call female friends I have made on pevious visits so don't pay BF, etc. I also eat Thai food and avoid Falang chain restaurants. Some people couldn't have fun on b500,000 a day while others would be happy spending b1,000.

I always budget 6000 for the day but usually end up spending less than 4000, but

i'm not a big drinker and I rarely barfine girls. I love to roam around Pattaya and meet differnet

women ie on the streets, the malls, salons etc.

Do unto others then run like a mother

3000 to 3500

I'm allowing for the same. Don't like my chances of sticking to it.

I'm allowing for the same. Don't like my chances of sticking to it.

mate i dont even think i could stick to 5000 baht and i dont even have to pay for a girl or hotel :P

Well, so far my budget usually seems to fit 6,000THB a day comfortably, excluding the flights and hotel. That covers food, drinks (including shouting a few rounds here and there) and a VLT GFE for the trip.

However........ I've also found that some nights I get just too excited and start spending cash like I have my own printing-press. That can put a bit of a dampener on things whilst I try to recoup my extravagance.

So, upcoming trip, my budget has risen to 10,000THB a day. I don't intend to spend it all, but it'll be good to know I have that extra baht in my pocket.

Incidentally, my hotel usually seems to fall in the 3k a day range, so for my next 14 night trip my overall budget for flights, accommodation and spending-cash comes out at around 184,000 or 13,142THB a day ($423AUD per day).

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Well, so far my budget usually seems to fit 6,000THB a day comfortably, excluding the flights and hotel. That covers food, drinks (including shouting a few rounds here and there) and a VLT GFE for the trip.

However........ I've also found that some nights I get just too excited and start spending cash like I have my own printing-press. That can put a bit of a dampener on things whilst I try to recoup my extravagance.

So, upcoming trip, my budget has risen to 10,000THB a day. I don't intend to spend it all, but it'll be good to know I have that extra baht in my pocket.

Incidentally, my hotel usually seems to fall in the 3k a day range, so for my next 14 night trip my overall budget for flights, accommodation and spending-cash comes out at around 184,000 or 13,142THB a day ($423AUD per day).

Cheers

Perthie

wow 3k a day rang ,fuck do you bathe in gold?and root gold plated pussy 10,000 bht a day seems extreme

i am going for 5 weeks my budget is

5,600.00 AUD = 181,240.62 THB =

5178-a day

some days ill spend less some more

i hope to take

6,000.00 AUD = 194,241.02 THB =

5549-a day

My last trip I spent about 10-15k/day...I also bought stuff besides pussy...It was only 7 days and was more concerned about having fun than a budget. I live in China and my Chinese debit cards work in all the ATMs now (new) and this made me spend more as I could get it so easily.....still, I had a blast and worth every penny......

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">China! Because they are kicking our asses anyway so might as well enjoy the pussy!</strong></span><br />

<br />

<span style="font-size:14px;">My life in China and SEA<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2013<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2012<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/</a></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>I LOVE VORTEX :Grin3:</strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> 

I spend 3-500 baht a day incl "loom" and Im not a tourist. Built my house 20 yers ago, now been on a ER visa for the last 7 years.

yer i think 5500 will be enuf for me somedays i will spend less wich will alow me to spend more others perfect plan for me

its not Bath its BAHT !!

wow 3k a day rang ,fuck do you bathe in gold?and root gold plated pussy 10,000 bht a day seems extreme

Well, I admit I do like a good hotel room, we old folks need our little luxuries :D .

There's actually little danger that I'll burn through 10k a day in cash, as I mentioned in my original post I usually struggle to spend 6k. But, I do push the boat out from time to time (ended up down to my last couple of thousand at the end of my first trip), so I'm giving myself a security blanket this time round.

Also plan to do more sight-seeing this trip instead of living in bars all the time, and we all know that "Farang Price" racks up the expenditure pretty fast.....

With luck I'll roll home from Pattaya with a stack of dollars still in my pocket, but if I don't, well, I'll probably have had a bloody good time!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

i tried to budget around 5000 a day but that was blown out of the water by the TGF being with me the whole trip. i think i would say i adveraged about 8000. some days more like when i had party for her birthday that was about 12000 but then other days when she had to go home for 3 days where i got down to under 3000 a day, i needed some rest time