IGNORED

How much do you spend a day

Danielvp

$17,000 usd for 3 weeks. includes everything. don't drink. humping everyday. one short time one long time.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielvp

• RufussSoi6

• Perthie

• wengweng

its not Bath its BAHT !!

where is the shutup and delete button for this idiot

Well, I admit I do like a good hotel room, we old folks need our little luxuries :D .

There's actually little danger that I'll burn through 10k a day in cash, as I mentioned in my original post I usually struggle to spend 6k. But, I do push the boat out from time to time (ended up down to my last couple of thousand at the end of my first trip), so I'm giving myself a security blanket this time round.

Also plan to do more sight-seeing this trip instead of living in bars all the time, and we all know that "Farang Price" racks up the expenditure pretty fast.....

With luck I'll roll home from Pattaya with a stack of dollars still in my pocket, but if I don't, well, I'll probably have had a bloody good time!

Cheers

Perthie

yer i plan to do some site seeing this time around but im going in aug so i dont know how much its going to rain

$17,000 usd for 3 weeks. includes everything. don't drink. humping everyday. one short time one long time.

not belive you

Interesting read, I live here 6 months on and 6 months off, I rent a condo in a nice building. I thought that 3,000 bht a day would do it.

but that changed when I started living here, its more like 4,000 to 4,500. That includes condo, motor bike,and utilities. There is not

a night were I dont have some hot babe with me, but now I have a ton of girls in the phone, so don't need to go out and find them

and drink to much. better for me, tho once or twice a week, I still love the hunt for fresh meat.

previous trips were between 3600-4500 per day includes hotel, Not drinking, rarely do short times, prefer long time girls, capable to eat anything looks clean, next trip planning for 6000-7000 per day to upgrade my hunting spots

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

anyone car to put down there budget for island hoping

I budget 10,000 a day in cash, not including hotel. I drink a lot, like to take the girl(s) drinking and dancing. I sleep a bit, get up, hit Soi 6, then the gym, then find food and do it all over again. I did notice in my last trip that I hada few girls dropping around to see me later in the evening (one girl in particular) and that often meant a cheaper night, but if things weren't settled by about 1am, I was out of the prowl and only came home once alone. Partly by choice and partly as when I got her out of the early morning disco, she was not as great as inside and she mentioned that she knew a girl that I had been with a few nights before hand. I thought better of it.

I do pay the girls fairly well. If they stick around until late in the day, don;t give me much grief and we get along well, then I give them more than going rates. I also never discuss price, I just hand over what I'm happy to pay and leave it at that.

On big nights, I can easily spend as much as 20,000 and not bat an eye lid. I find Bangkok to cost me about 20% than Pattaya and Phuket another 20% on top of that.

I am coming over in a few weeks, but it looks like I'll be staying in a room with a particular TG (her loom) so I'd say that my spending will be a little lower this trip.

Same as most 5000 baht a day sometimes more / less this is for massage food girl drinks tips etc .... hotel seperate

2000 baht a day excluding hotel. Pays for cheap street food, cheap bears in happy hour early doors and farm fresh girl circa 800baht

2000 Baht... I don't buy any f*cker a drink! and if its raining on the way home I will probably piss me pants. This not only saves another 5 Baht but keeps me warm too!!

Hahahahahaha

I've often tried to keep it real but I just always loose it and turn into a less than holy bell ringer

Spend Every Baht Return With Nothing

in longer visits I can keep the average under 10,000 a day but if i'm there for only a week the spend is 15 to 20,000 a day easily. I can see how I could live there for under 5000 a day but that's not my style

That's how I roll 55555

I spent 7900 baht per day for three weeks, which included everything (airfare, hotel, taxi, food, entertainment and girls). This was living life like a King (lots of beer and girls).

I had to think about this for a bit and do the math. My trip was 3.5 weeks consisting of staying with my Thai friend (Bang Khae and Saraburi) for 7 days; Business friends from Japan in BKK(Nana) for 8 days; Pattaya for 4 days; back to BKK with my Pattaya friends for 2 days...before my original friend picked me up 2 days before my flight home. ---------- so........just counting my BKK hotel stays came up to 6-8000 bht including hotel.

I am not a big drinker but I do like to stay in the comforts of an above average hotel. This time I stayed at Phachara Suites Bangkok (2400-3000bht) on Soi 6, just 2 blocks from Nana Entertainment. BTW,...BKK girls charge 2-3x what you can get from Pattaya girls but that is where my Japan friends wanted to go. Go figure. I will get them to Pattaya one of these days.

Cheers.

I am amazed at how much most of you guys spend! But of course I live here and that makes a difference. I spend about 2000 per day on average (on a heavy night it can be more of course, but on many days not even 1000). To compare: add the average hotel of another thousand and I would be looking at 3000 on average per day.

No wonder the girls are asking 1000 S/T even if it should more be like 500! :-(

any more people?

Well, i average somewhere around 10K a day plus hotel. Stay for 15 days or so. I usually barfine 2 girls a night and buy lots of lady drinks. Dont party much at home. Work my butt off so i have a good time while in Pattaya.

Yeah good to hear smackdown livin the dream babe

Last trip I budgeted 3000 a day excluding flight and hotel for 2 weeks and aside from getting taking out by a major sunburn for 3 days I would have busted the 3k a day next trip is a month so I will up it to 5k a day.

Excluding hotel $3000 per day I usualy stay a month ...hotel per day around $2000 baht

I plan for 6K a day + hotel, with some days spending a little more or less. Depends a lot on what you plan to do, especially the amount of alcohol and women. For alot of us, it's the biggest vacation we'll take all yeah, so it's about having fun. Also, if you golf, go fishing, or site seeing it can add to the daily total

i am staying at the sabai resort all-inclusive this songkran so the hotel is all paid for so hopefully i will spend about 3 to 4 thousand baht a day maybe a little more because of songkran,am i being a cheap charlie?

i am staying at the sabai resort all-inclusive this songkran so the hotel is all paid for so hopefully i will spend about 3 to 4 thousand baht a day maybe a little more because of songkran,am i being a cheap charlie?

hope you have a good time

cheers hope i don,t run out of cash before experiencing Devils Den

After reading the ranges from 2000 to 15000(party time) a day, I think it really comes down to 2 things... How long you come here for, and what you come here for. If you come for a week or a month for mongering, party your ass off times then of course you are gonna blow your load( money that is :P). If you are here long term, or don't really party, make girl friends and no longer pay to play etc then it's way cheaper.