IGNORED

"The Bar Girl Cough"...

sydney95b

Sorry clicked on the send button.....

I think it comes from being in a hot and humid climate and then everywhere you go in Thailand indoors that us the a/c is always on 20 degrees! So if you are constantly going from hot to cold for a few weeks you are going to develop something not good plus all the pollution in Thailand, then something really bad might hit you. My theory of course.

Cheers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if ever the girl has a cough, you cannot rule out gonnorhea, it can live in the throat as well while being asymptomatic elsewhere. Noticed on my last trip a lot of girls were carrying "fishermens friend" for their coughes, which i suspect were all gonorrhea related, as i got it and only had bbbj's and used a condom for everything else. Everything else appeared normal in the girl, so i passed it off as a cold or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys seriously kiss with bar girls?

I'll sometimes I kiss them very seriously, but also sometimes I'll kiss them just for the heck of it. :GoldenSmile1:

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I put it down to humidity and to changes in temp, I've found keeping the ac on 25 stops it

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

i,ve been back 2 weeks ,got a tight chest imedeately ,got benilyn tried it for a week did no good felt crap, went to the doc,s yesterday infection on the left lung antibiotic,s for a week iputs it down to all ac in room and on plane.

i doubt its the air con or going from hot to cold ( not that I'd call 20 degrees cold) dirty air con could be the cause i guess!

G'day fellow BM's...

"The Bar Girl Cough"... what is it? Well, it's what most of us end up catching in our first few days after arriving in Pattaya. We arrive into town, hit the ground running, start drinking, start swapping spit with multiple BG's and within a few days the coughing and the sore throat sets in.

I experienced The Bar Girl Cough during the first three trips over to Thailand - my last two trips I managed to avoid it. I ended up buying this betadine throat gargle stuff (=http://www.betadine....d_st_012254.php) and used it twice a day (before bed and after waking up the next day).

Cheers...

Actually it's tobacco poisoning from all those selfish smoking nicotine addicts.

Lol..this is the benefit of this forum, my first time down here 4 days in and I woke up with sore throat and cough this morning, if it helps information wise, I do like air con and fan running all night and constant in room when I'm in...was a bit instantly worried about it when I woke up but feel a bit better after reading previous posts

Maybe something to do with the smoke level in many bars.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

it might be the sperm from the last guy lol

Hunting for that one that makes me go WOOOOOWEEEEE!

Got back from Pattaya couple weeks ago spent three days in bed crook as, now two weeks later feeling better and thinking of my next trip. Wont let a sniffle and sore throat deter me from having time of my life in Patts oh i cant wait to get back there

A/c is handy when you are boom booming Thai ladys all nite long

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to catch colds on most of my trips...

The ladies are with so many different customers coming in from different parts of the world that I'm kinda surprised that more don't have coughs & colds as well.

Good idea to try to stay away from the ones with coughs, though. Can really put a damper on the rest of your holidays...

• 5 months later...

haha classic the bar girl cough

i think its from the A/c and dirty polluted air outside from all the motor bikes and smoke in clubs and gogos

i always come back home and have that cough i laugh and tell my friends its the pattaya cough haha only people who have been there would understand:)

Maybe something to do with the smoke level in many bars.

My last trip I had chest congestion and coughing issues for over a week and it was no doubt due to all the second hand smoke I breathed in all the gogo's I visited.

I gotta be careful around this issue, as those who smoke or don't care about smoking in gogo's will jump on and attack those who express a Desire not to inhale second hand smoke.

I don't think it has much to do with A.C. or weather issues, not saying it's impossible but more likely due to the environment where these bargirls work.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Whilst an old thread I suggest anyone reading it go to this link

http://www.webmd.com/lung/tc/pneumonia-cause

You will find that certain information posted is not entirely accurate and given that its medical related perhaps best to get it right.

If in doubt best to go see a doctor.  But below is the information from the above link.

Pneumonia - Cause

Viruses, bacteria, or (in rare cases) parasites or other organisms can cause pneumonia.

In most cases, the specific organism (such as bacteria or virus) cannot be identified even with testing.1 When an organism is identified, it is usually the bacteria Streptococcus pneumoniae.2

Many types of bacteria may cause pneumonia. Pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae is sometimes mild and called "walking pneumonia."

Viruses, such as influenza A (the flu virus) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) can cause pneumonia.

In people with impaired immune systems, pneumonia may be caused by other organisms, including some forms of fungi, such as Pneumocystis jiroveci (formally called Pneumocystis carinii). This fungus frequently causes pneumonia in people who have AIDS. Some doctors may suggest an HIV test if they think that Pneumocystis jiroveci is causing the pneumonia.

How do you get pneumonia?

You may get pneumonia:

• After you breathe infected air particles into your lungs.

• After you breathe certain bacteria from your nose and throat into your lungs. This generally occurs during sleep.

• If you breathe large amounts of food, gastric juices from the stomach, or vomit into the lungs (aspiration pneumonia). This can happen when you have had a medical condition that affects your ability to swallow, such as a seizure or a stroke.

A healthy person's nose and throat often contain bacteria or viruses that cause pneumonia. Pneumonia can develop when these organisms spread to your lungs while your lungs are more likely to be infected. Examples of times when this can happen are during or soon after a cold or if you have a long-term (chronic) illness, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

You can get pneumonia in your daily life, such as at school or work (community-associated pneumonia) or when you are in a hospital or nursing home (healthcare-associated pneumonia). Treatment may differ in healthcare-associated pneumonia, because bacteria causing the infection in hospitals may be different from those causing it in the community. This topic focuses on community-associated pneumonia.

SO BASED ON THIS PERHAPS WE COULD BE LOOKING AT THE DISCOVERY OF A PATTAYA-ASSOCIATED PNEUMONIA :)

I think it has a lot to do with late nights and a lot of booze for most of us weakens the hell out of even the most healthy monger. Then we assault our shitty immune systems with every type of germ out there by exchanging body fluids with multiple girls.

Every time I go on a bender whether it be in mongering country or a country where I am hooking up with "civilians" i end up with a sore throat. Maybe I am doing it wrong and need to drink more to kill the germs rather than less to help my immune system....

I am sure its the combination of all of the above, smoke, germs in air con, infected spits, and ofcourse the semen stuck in throat :)

Ciao

This trip I made a conscious effort to turn off the A/C and run only the room fan at night for sleeping. I'll cool the room down, then when time to sleep off goes the a/c. And for the first time I didn't get a cold or sick. Then about 23 days into the trip, had a girl over and left the a/c on 23 all night.....woke up with sore throat and some congestion.

• 2 months later...

if ever the girl has a cough, you cannot rule out gonnorhea, it can live in the throat as well while being asymptomatic elsewhere. Noticed on my last trip a lot of girls were carrying "fishermens friend" for their coughes, which i suspect were all gonorrhea related, as i got it and only had bbbj's and used a condom for everything else. Everything else appeared normal in the girl, so i passed it off as a cold or something.

I have gotten gonnorhea twice from BBBJs, Why are you kissing bar girls? It's probably throat clap!

Sorry clicked on the send button.....

I think it comes from being in a hot and humid climate and then everywhere you go in Thailand indoors that us the a/c is always on 20 degrees! So if you are constantly going from hot to cold for a few weeks you are going to develop something not good plus all the pollution in Thailand, then something really bad might hit you. My theory of course.

Cheers

I knew this English guy who stayed in my Condo but he said and could not live here anymore because of the air pollution in Pattaya (not sure if he had asthma or something) and moved to the Phillippines.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, swapping spit would involve swapping germs... germs picked up from god knows where. Then add in the multiple girls you're locking lips with and pow - you're sick.

Cheers...

Plus our immune systems haven't been exposed to the international germs in BG mouths.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Do you guys seriously kiss with bar girls?

Doesn't everyone? I barfined a girl from the six and for only the second time in Thailand got told that she doesn't like to kiss on the mouth. Fuck that. I never went back for her. She was cute to. Up to you i suppose but there is the old risk/reward thing and for me the reward way outweighs the risk.

I can take an antibiotic to fix an infection. 

Archived