IGNORED

"The Bar Girl Cough"...

sydney95b

G'day fellow BM's...

"The Bar Girl Cough"... what is it? Well, it's what most of us end up catching in our first few days after arriving in Pattaya. We arrive into town, hit the ground running, start drinking, start swapping spit with multiple BG's and within a few days the coughing and the sore throat sets in.

I experienced The Bar Girl Cough during the first three trips over to Thailand - my last two trips I managed to avoid it. I ended up buying this betadine throat gargle stuff (=http://www.betadine....d_st_012254.php) and used it twice a day (before bed and after waking up the next day).

Cheers...

I get a sore throat (which turns into a lung infection) every time I'm in Patts. The next time I'm in town, I'll hit up a pharmacy the first day. So, thanks for this helpful info!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get a sore throat (which turns into a lung infection) every time I'm in Patts. The next time I'm in town, I'll hit up a pharmacy the first day. So, thanks for this helpful info!

What do you take for your lung infection? Amoxicillin?

What do you take for your lung infection? Amoxicillin?

Yeah, it's some type of antibiotic that Dr Belen, a local doctor off 2nd road, prescribes. If I'm a good boy and not drink or smoke too much and get plenty of rest, it's usually knocked out of me in 3 or 4 days.

My next visit to Patts, in 14 days or so, will be a very short vacation (only 10 days, then back to work), so I need something that'll at least help prevent the cough (and sore throat) in the first place. I think this betadine throat gargle stuff might do the trick, so if I can find it, I'll give it a try.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Looks like we will be back in town, same-same :)

Y F

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Antibiotics aren't used to treat pneumonia as in most cases pneumonia is not viral.

There is no cure for pneumonia, just like the common cold - they can only manage the illnesss and try and make you comfortable. They may give you antibiotics so that you dont get anything else that might complicate things and fuck you up when you are at the low ebb with the illness.

I had double pneumonia 5 years ago ( that means both lungs) and it nearly killed me.I was in the hospital twice over a 5 month period with it. I think I got it when I was in NYC from the AC in the room. A persons strength and immune system is the only thing that beats it.

Once you have had it you can suffer from it again. It sucks big style, believe me.

Going back to the bargirl cough, my barfine on last Christmas Day was perfect in the bar and then when we got in my room (I never use the AC) she started coughing as if she had some sort of chronic illness then asked if we could go sleep now and boom boom in the morning.

I had a raging stiffy at the time and of course never agreed with her request.

Funny she never coughed again while I was fucking her...

Looks like we will be back in town, same-same :)

Y F

Mark

You got that right Santa Mark! I'll see ya next week...

Cheers matey...

Where you stay ?

How long in kingdom ?

Where you from ?

hehe :)

Have same phone ?

I do, if ya remember the ####

PM me yours when you are feet dry , I should be

in Jomtien 11 apr.

Y F

SantaMark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Yeah, it's some type of antibiotic that Dr Belen, a local doctor off 2nd road, prescribes. If I'm a good boy and not drink or smoke too much and get plenty of rest, it's usually knocked out of me in 3 or 4 days.

My next visit to Patts, in 14 days or so, will be a very short vacation (only 10 days, then back to work), so I need something that'll at least help prevent the cough (and sore throat) in the first place. I think this betadine throat gargle stuff might do the trick, so if I can find it, I'll give it a try.

Its great stuff , I use it watered down slightly back home everyday after I clean my teeth. Makes a gr8 mouthwash !

I don't kiss BGs. Bad form if you ask me. Who knows where she had her tongue an hour before I met her. Personally, I'd rather not taste your spunk on her!

As for Air Conditioning, I always check the filters when I move into a room. Sometimes they just need a little shake over the balcony and sometimes you need to deliver the old filter to the front desk for a replacement.

I posted about great girl in Red Point in march who snogged big time but ST bar I did not like kissing and asked her to stop, how many CIM had she had that day. In Phuket only found 1 girl who BJ without and risked it because she was green .Its russian roulette and I mean Russian roulette they do ATM she may clean her teeth but what? In patts the russians in the next 2 rooms to me they had stamina, one night they invited me in had a quick drink and I left soon, they had 5 girls all ages and it went on for 2 days and they made the girls scream and I mean really scream. I might sound xenophobic but I have booked upmarket next trip, my girl that night got seriously upset from what was coming out of next door and as I dont understand Thai she just kept saying "not good" she could have meant me of course.

Don't discount the possibility of germs from the flight -- a long flight is an open invitation for germs from the rest of the people crammed into the plane. Not a germaphobe, but I did take a bunch of antibacterial wipes with me on my last trip.

On my last trip, I was fine while in Pattaya, but was sick as a dog after I got back to the U.S. The Pattaya Blues certainly made me feel even worse! 55555555!

Don't discount the possibility of germs from the flight -- a long flight is an open invitation for germs from the rest of the people crammed into the plane. Not a germaphobe, but I did take a bunch of antibacterial wipes with me on my last trip.

Antibiotics aren't used to treat pneumonia as in most cases pneumonia is not viral.

There is no cure for pneumonia, just like the common cold - they can only manage the illnesss and try and make you comfortable. They may give you antibiotics so that you dont get anything else that might complicate things and fuck you up when you are at the low ebb with the illness.

I had double pneumonia 5 years ago ( that means both lungs) and it nearly killed me.I was in the hospital twice over a 5 month period with it. I think I got it when I was in NYC from the AC in the room. A persons strength and immune system is the only thing that beats it.

Once you have had it you can suffer from it again. It sucks big style, believe me.

I believe you - I got pneumonia after a visit to SE Asia in 2005 started in Bangkok day after I landed and took hold for the rest of the trip in Cambodia and Vietnam. Carried it for almost two weeks - felt like shit everyday - on return to UK went to the doctor and he sent me straight to the hospital where I was for two and a half weeks with four days in intensive care (this happened during my pre-mongering days).

G'day fellow BM's...

"The Bar Girl Cough"... what is it? Well, it's what most of us end up catching in our first few days after arriving in Pattaya. We arrive into town, hit the ground running, start drinking, start swapping spit with multiple BG's and within a few days the coughing and the sore throat sets in.

I experienced The Bar Girl Cough during the first three trips over to Thailand - my last two trips I managed to avoid it. I ended up buying this betadine throat gargle stuff (=http://www.betadine....d_st_012254.php) and used it twice a day (before bed and after waking up the next day).

Cheers...

I name this phenomenon 'ladycough' as dratted as the pestilential 'ladydrink'. I tend to get an exposure to it every trip and return home and have to recuperate after a visit to the doctors to clear up a chesty cough that won't shift. This throat gargle may be the way to go to provide some insurance from the ladycough. As for what lurks in a lady's mouth, I believe the prevalence of mouthwash and its use should be of some help. I dream of seeing an TV advert showcasing Listerene as the one the bargirls use.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

Yes i think its the AC sniffles for me !And every time ..the end of the night thai food take away shits!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Where you stay ?

How long in kingdom ?

Where you from ?

hehe :)

Have same phone ?

I do, if ya remember the ####

PM me yours when you are feet dry , I should be

in Jomtien 11 apr.

Y F

SantaMark

Staying VT6 from 11-20 Apr

Then into a private villa on Pratumnak Hill 20-25 Apr

Then La Cerise Guesthouse 25 Apr - 3 May

Yes, still have same mobile (0845657759).

Safe Travels...

See ya very soon...

Cheers matey...

It's usually due to a viral infection. Other useful signs to distinguish it from a simple airway irritation are sneezing, a runny nose, sore throat , fever, in any combination. You can ask directly the girl if she feels OK, if she's got a sore throat etc. Many of these viruses are causing only a mild self limiting discomfort, but there are other viruses or bacteria that can cause significant problems that can ruin your trip.Many respiratory viral infections can be transmitted easily without any physical contact, by just being in close proximity to an ill person who's coughing, for just a few minutes.Be aware that some BGs due to their sexual practices suffer from a chronic herpetic infection of the throat that can be transmitted to your own throat thru wet kisses or to your genitals thru BBBJ. I usually avoid myself any lady that's coughing and not feeling well, just to be on the safe side.

Smoke to many cigarettes LM red. Drink cold beers and water, the air is full of deisel smoke or motor bikes with worn out rings blowing smoke, a/c never get filters cleaned, of course i am going to get sick. Sore throat, flem and red eyes every time after a few days and gets worse by the end with full flu, fever and feel like shit, a few days off and back into it. A bit of advice i use a/c to cool room down and before sleeping turn it off, it`s quite cool at night or keep a/c at no lower than 23/24c while sleeping.

I reckon that the cough lingers more because of late nights, pollution and often loud talking in bars/gogo straining throats. Must be the same same for bg.

Likewise I hjave been to Pattaya four times and come home sick from sinus/ throat crap each time. Often takes four -six weeks to go.

The price you pay!!

TRUE OZBOY LATE NIGHTS AND TALKING LOUD DOSEN`T HELP EITHER. THE PRICE WE PAY. BUT WOUNT STOP US. 55555

• 1 month later...

Seems this pattaya cough is a more common occurence than I thought. I had this cough for 2 months now since Songkran and just about kicked it out. Does not help that i was there 2 weeks last month. Tried antibiotics and all kinds of medicines.

During Songkran , it was so bad that on 2 occasions I coughed so hard I actually passed out. Spent some time in hospital. Many other times i was on the brink of passing out with short dizzy spells and wobbly feet.

It is about gone now so I hope its nothing serious.

I have a sore throat and a slightly runny nose after pashing a BG the other day during a night of some of the hottest sex I've ever had. :( Hopefully I don't have chlamydia in my throat or something equally disgusting.

Not to be alarmist but a cold that won't go away can be a sign of HIV - either long term immunodeficiency, or the flu like symptoms that people get when they seroconvert and are at their most contagious.

Please keep us posted.

It's always winter somewhere in the world. These girls would exposed to colds and flus year round. Not surprising they have such things to pass on to us mongerers

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

• 1 month later...

I think its all just a case of "KENNEL COUGH", when I board my dog at the VET and he is around a bunch of other dogs in a very small space, he gets a cough that lingers.....lol

Just need to take the Bar Girls by the Vet for a Kennel Cough one time inhaler hit, lol

I was there in March, on my last day got a sore throat and nasty cough. I wasn't with a girl for the last 4 days of my trip. Got back home and BANG I got a lung infection that took 3 weeks to clear. I think it c

Archived