IGNORED

"The Bar Girl Cough"...

sydney95b

no way will you ever get me sticking my tongue up a prostitutes shit box. for fuck sake thats awful. i like to give the girls a dirt box cream pie. so remember that lads when u got ur tasting tackle up her rectum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he and the girl are still going places together, maybe make her take a small test for TBC. If we even have it around in Europe and heard it goes everywhere in Asia,  then Thailand must have some of it.    TBC test is a simple injection under the skin, then wait a few days to see if there is an allergic reaction. If the spot just cures, then everything is ok.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get on with A/C the hotels I use it's always too cold for me. I much prefer to use one of those large ceiling fans to cool me down.

Never had a cough in LOS but did get a brief cold.

Always enjoy and play safe!

Got it on my first trip ever, although we went to Patpong. I had it for 6 weeks after and a work colleague of mine noticed my cought in meetings back home (we were a Kings Castle together) and though I had got HIV. Scary times!

G'day fellow BM's...

"The Bar Girl Cough"... what is it? Well, it's what most of us end up catching in our first few days after arriving in Pattaya. We arrive into town, hit the ground running, start drinking, start swapping spit with multiple BG's and within a few days the coughing and the sore throat sets in.

I experienced The Bar Girl Cough during the first three trips over to Thailand - my last two trips I managed to avoid it. I ended up buying this betadine throat gargle stuff (=http://www.betadine....d_st_012254.php) and used it twice a day (before bed and after waking up the next day).

Cheers...

Probably not from the girls. I caught two colds a few days after arriving in Patts over three trips but this happens a lot when I fly anywhere. Takes a few days for virus to build in body. Planes are the worst. Got Pattaya Throat also (infection) but that was due to the dirty aircon at a hotel.

My bar girl cough is more from the airconditioner. I see girls without cough suffering from it in a few hours time too.

The air outside is so wet and the airco in a room takes the moist out of the air,

Further more am i not convinced they clean filters here often. Probably not more than once in a lifetime or when the machine 

stops working from the filter being blocked.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Archived