IGNORED

"The Bar Girl Cough"...

sydney95b

G'day fellow BM's...

"The Bar Girl Cough"... what is it? Well, it's what most of us end up catching in our first few days after arriving in Pattaya. We arrive into town, hit the ground running, start drinking, start swapping spit with multiple BG's and within a few days the coughing and the sore throat sets in.

I experienced The Bar Girl Cough during the first three trips over to Thailand - my last two trips I managed to avoid it. I ended up buying this betadine throat gargle stuff (=http://www.betadine....d_st_012254.php) and used it twice a day (before bed and after waking up the next day).

Cheers...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was due to the air conditioning units.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Yes, I know what you mean, also many massage gals have the cough too. I guess it's the result of working in AC and/or being around smokers. I came down with a bastard of a cough a couple days after getting back to Patts in January. Took almost a month to shake it off.

I've got air in my apartment, but rarely use it, but when I get in a car with the air on I just can't stop coughing.

i got it last trip too, but i'm pretty sure it's from the A/C in hotels, because ive been with same girl there for about 18months now and we both got it, and yes i didnt butterfly so i was only with her, thats why i think its the A/C's

................................... start swapping spit with multiple BG's and within a few days the coughing and the sore throat sets in.

I'm sure the A/C is a big factor, but maybe you're swapping more than a bit of spit? :Think1:

I'm sure the A/C is a big factor, but maybe you're swapping more than a bit of spit? :Think1:

Do you mean dirty A/C or something? I spend as much time in A/C here in OZ as I do in Thailand and I rarely pick up a virus. I work in IT in a window-less building with the air set at a constant 20degrees celsius. Here at home I've got the A/C (split system) on most of the year (9/10 months) too.

Cheers...

Great question because the girl I know has this cough. I was thinking about staying away from her. She can't shake it. I thought it might be something more serious

Do you mean dirty A/C or something? I spend as much time in A/C here in OZ as I do in Thailand and I rarely pick up a virus. I work in IT in a window-less building with the air set at a constant 20degrees celsius. Here at home I've got the A/C (split system) on most of the year (9/10 months) too.

Cheers...

Nope. I mean what I said. :Think1:

Got it on my last trip in Dec brought it home and took me 3 weeks to shake it!

Nope. I mean what I said. :Think1:

Yes, swapping spit would involve swapping germs... germs picked up from god knows where. Then add in the multiple girls you're locking lips with and pow - you're sick.

Cheers...

Yes, swapping spit would involve swapping germs... germs picked up from god knows where. Then add in the multiple girls you're locking lips with and pow - you're sick.

Cheers...

And then there are guys who come to Thailand and stick their tongues up a total stranger's asshole...

It starts from beach rd lb's cocks. So how you got it is your business....:D

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

Cheers...

Yeh, I meant that too................. :BJ3:

I always forget to take my microscope and science kit to Pattaya so I haven't done a qualitive or quantative analysis on the type of bacteria or where it eminated from so.........

My best guess is that its certainly often A/C related, and/or from snogging a girl who has just swallowed a load or had her tongue up some punters sphincter, AND, in general also there seems to be some sort of bug floating around which I caught and was coughing like a mofo.....had to go on antibiotics which fixed it no drama.

:Think1:

science.jpg

Right. The one that brought me to my knees 2-3 days after getting back was a bacterial infection of the lungs. I ended up on anti-biotic injections in the bum to knock it off. And I never kissed or muff-dived or rimmed anyone. Either got it from the AC or from the dirty air around me. I was told it was from the floods, Thais said there were lots of bacteria things flying around after the floods.

• 3 weeks later...

tonsillitis i just recouped from was def from kissing thai chicks...ac dont cause that and i dont eat pussy so, only explanation.

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

i never put the air-con for 3 weeks in the forth week it was frigging hot so i put it on i wish i never did i had a blocked nose dry throat,air-con is good when its so hot but i am not a lover of the the air con always makes me feel shit

I have a sore throat and a slightly runny nose after pashing a BG the other day during a night of some of the hottest sex I've ever had. :( Hopefully I don't have chlamydia in my throat or something equally disgusting.

Not to be alarmist but a cold that won't go away can be a sign of HIV - either long term immunodeficiency, or the flu like symptoms that people get when they seroconvert and are at their most contagious.

BG's spit must be a cesspit of bugs, from all the sources mentioned above

the gargle 2xdaily seems to help, makes sense. perhaps also start a script of antibiotics a day or two into a trip as a precaution?

From their environment: If there are smokers in their apartment thats one source. Dirty air conditioning units another.

Most of the Bars have secondhand smoke. Also the air in Pattaya is contaminated with pollution from all the traffic and

construction vehicles. Just take a look and the blades of a fan to see what your breathing here. And like I said on a

Rant on another forum : Pattaya is a city of smokers , I guess 80% smoke here. And of course if the girl herself smokes

that would cause a cough. Actually I have a chronic cough myself just from the bad air here.

My daughter (6 years old) came to stay with me last night, yesterday she was right as rain. Had the air on all night, today she's coughing, runny nose all that shit, she wants to go swimming in a minute, lol

I think the fact that we are in a foreign 3rd world country that our bodies just don't like in general. Pretty much every time I come home from los I seem to get something.

And then there are guys who come to Thailand and stick their tongues up a total stranger's asshole...

This must be known as a Shit Cough then !!!

I hope I never get this type as I always stick my Tounge and many other Apendages up their Dirt Box 555

Cheers

Ghosty

Archived