IGNORED

Mr T taxi

joer

Mr T's drivers always wait it meeting point 3.

Everytime I arrive at BKK I wolk out of Customs Door 1

So I have to walk the whole length of the airport to meet the driver.

If you just look at the drivers with name boards outside the customs door you exit from..You ain't going to see Mr T !

That might explain it Velcro. Noone from the company told me i had to meet him at meeting point 3 so what chance did i have?

Stevie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midge

• jojomecanic

• Perthie

• JonnyR

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know if Mr T can arrange transport for 5 people Bangkok to Patts? I always only book a taxi for one person (me) A few guys from work I know are going in September and have asked me if I know any good, reliable transport from the airport that you can book.

I'm staying in the Areca Lodge and thumbing through the in room's hotel reference book and there's a memo on Mr. T. Taxi.

<Quote>

Dear Guests

Kindly be informed that Mr. T Taxi Company is no longer allowed to pick up our hotel guests, as this mentioned company does not comply to our rules and regulations. However, the hotel will still permit our bell-boy staff to carry your luggage to the hired taxi for guest convenience.

Sorry for any convenience caused.

The Management.

<EndQuote>

During my walk about yesterday I did notice Mr. T Taxi office sign right across from Areca Lodge. I'm not going to recommend nor suggest anyone use his services as I've read this thread and there are positives and negative comments about his services. Bottomline as the girls say here, Up to you.

Anyway, I'm kind of curious as to what Areca rules and regs Mr. T doesn't meet. If I find out I'll post it.

I'm guessing Areca have their own 'preferred' supplier who they may get a commission back on like most hotels. did you see if they have their own bookable taxi at the tour desk or in the brochure?

Anyhow, given all the previous positive reviews i tried mr t 3 years ago for the 1st time and always used him since when my times haven't alowed for bell bus travel. never let me down yet, although the last driver was in kinda of a hurry to get to the airport at 4 in the morning (good job there were no speed traps on the road to chonburi...). :stargate002:

Does anyone know if Mr T can arrange transport for 5 people Bangkok to Patts? I always only book a taxi for one person (me) A few guys from work I know are going in September and have asked me if I know any good, reliable transport from the airport that you can book.

Mr T also has mini buses, so i dont think it would be a problem,

I would just e-mail him, i am sure he will reply with the cost probably about 1500bt.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Great thread!

I have use Mr. T couple of times, always work 100%

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

Mr T also has mini buses, so i dont think it would be a problem,

I would just e-mail him, i am sure he will reply with the cost probably about 1500bt.

Thank you sir !

We got the minibus for 1200 I think. Once we got it for a 1000 as it was the only unit available.....if its from downtown BKK I reckon 1500.

Make sure they keep Mr T's number, a few times my driver has been off having a piss and I've turned up early.....one time without the number.....

I'm guessing Areca have their own 'preferred' supplier who they may get a commission back on like most hotels. did you see if they have their own bookable taxi at the tour desk or in the brochure?

Anyhow, given all the previous positive reviews i tried mr t 3 years ago for the 1st time and always used him since when my times haven't alowed for bell bus travel. never let me down yet, although the last driver was in kinda of a hurry to get to the airport at 4 in the morning (good job there were no speed traps on the road to chonburi...). :stargate002:

No, Areca didn't have a named taxi service, however, they do offer a Camry Service at about 1200 baht. I always use PT Taxi for the last 3 years with no problem. They drove up to the Areca portico and the bell boy assisted the driver in loading my baggage.

Phu ying lub me mak mak. It's mongering time!