Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mr T taxi

joer

I've used Mr T on a few occasions. Can't fault him but I would suggest people tell Mr T where to collect you and what to put on the sign e.g. Gate 8 Arrivals Hall & "Your Name or one of your travel party" on sign. Oh, and not put your first name on the sign, like Mr John, have surname (some don't understand the difference)

The last time I got one of his drivers he was on the next floor up and had Mr T on the sign!! Luckily I had his mobile number though had to ring it three times but he eventually arrived.

Edited by JonnyR

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midge

• jojomecanic

• Perthie

• JonnyR

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are Mr T and Mr Toom the same guy? What is Mr. T's contact info? The Mr. T that charges 1,000b from airport to pattaya.

Edited by cigar7

• 3 weeks later...

can someone give me mr T"s e-mail address please cheers need it to book for next time i am going to patts

thankyou very much the card i had here only had his phone number not e-mail address thanks for this

Where is mr t"s office in pattaya,need a taxi for a friend to bkk tomorrow night.

Reasonably sure he runs out of a small place in Soi Diana

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

back on topic - i booked mr T to pick me up at swampy in December, waited 20 mins after 20 hours of travelling, no one there with my name on a placard so i just took a taxi meter, when i got home i had an abusive email in my inbox from mr T accusing me of taking the piss basically, saying his driver stood waiting for me for 2 hours (yeah right) , told him his driver was not there and i would use other transport options in future.

:SoWhat1:

Mr T's drivers always wait it meeting point 3.

Everytime I arrive at BKK I wolk out of Customs Door 1

So I have to walk the whole length of the airport to meet the driver.

If you just look at the drivers with name boards outside the customs door you exit from..You ain't going to see Mr T !

Mr T's drivers always wait it meeting point 3.

Is meeting point 3 the same as Gate 3? The reason I'm asking is Mr T has said he'll have a driver there for me on Friday, and want to make sure its Gate 3 as I've no idea about meeting point 3.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Is meeting point 3 the same as Gate 3? The reason I'm asking is Mr T has said he'll have a driver there for me on Friday, and want to make sure its Gate 3 as I've no idea about meeting point 3.

I don't know if Gate 3 is Meeting point 3

Put let me try and expain in some other ways !

In my experience the flight arrivals from EU always use a passsport/immargation area and collect their luggage from carousels in the southern end of the airport which has a customs point in front of it that you walk through into Airport terminal.

This area is the wrong end of the airport to meet your Mr.T driver

Meeting point 3 is at the north end of the airport... so you need to walk north up the airport past all the Car rental, hotel reservation and Phone company desks, to the other end of the airport

If my reference to North and South is not clear.. If you think about the cars stopping outside..

When they drive in to the airport to come a long side the terminal, they come in from the north of the airport and leave at the south

I hope that desciption is not considered a stupid way to word it or an insult to anyones inteligence !

You need to be looking for the doors that lead outside to the roadway. Mr T's guys will be waiting at door(Gate) No3 with your full name (ie: Mr Fred Blogs) on a card.

You'll go through Immigration, collect your bags, then clear customs. After customs just walk straight ahead until you reach the long row of doors, then walk along (inside) until you find gate 3. This is not Mr T's map, but it'll give you an idea of where you're going. It's even got Gate 3 pointed out :GoldenSmile1: .

golfasian-suvarnabhumi-bangkok-international-airport-arival-terminal-map.gif

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Thanks for the map Pertie, and the instructions Velcro, That's what I thought, just walk up the concourse passing out Gate 8,7,6 until I get to 3

CountdownClockCodes.com

Flight arrived over 2 hours late on sun 29th so feared the wolrst that mr t driver might have done a runner. took a hike down to meeting point 3 but couldnt see my name

but quick call to mr t confirmed driver was still there. found the driver on the 2nd pass.... not sure if driver had been there the whole time or if they just keep an eye on the arrival times

online... asked the driver but dont think i got through to him.

as an aside imigration seems to work better with the snake, rather than individual queues.. went through within 15 minutes. in my stupor following the delayed flight totally forgot about the 2nd area... but when i went down to the luggage belt could see it was totally clear except for 1 farang couple and about 6 immigration officers sitting around with nobody to process.

babydollsaddict.gif

I've used Mr T several times and never had a problem.

Current cost is 1000B from BKK to Pattaya and 900B for the return leg.

He usually replies within 24 hours, if he hasn't then just email again. If you have a Thai phone number it is always helpful to include it in your email, I've had the drivers' phone me a few times to check if I was through immigration. The driver waits for you at Exit 3 as previously mentioned, however if for some reason you have a problem finding him then just phone the Mr T number.

I have used the Taxi Meter at the taxi rank outside the terminal before and although they are legit they are more expensive and they have limited knowledge of Pattaya, therefore you could spend alot of time driving aimlessly around trying to find your accommodation wasting valuable mongering time. Mr T is based in Pattaya and usually have an excellent knowledge

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mr T is just as unreliable as any other taxi

I am in pattaya now, I booked him at 11am to take me to rayong

at 9am the next day...at 2am i got a phone call , cancelling the

booking. excuse= car problem..WTF!! was there no other car?

surely he must have more than 1 car in his fleet

Mr T is just as unreliable as any other taxi

I am in pattaya now, I booked him at 11am to take me to rayong

at 9am the next day...at 2am i got a phone call , cancelling the

booking. excuse= car problem..WTF!! was there no other car?

surely he must have more than 1 car in his fleet

So... you just realised that no booking is reliable in Thailand.

Anyway, hundreds of taxis everywhere. I still wonder why do people book taxis.

We were just in pattaya for two weeks the end of apr 2012. We did use the services of Mr. T many times during our trip. We even changed the plan with them a few times along the way. We did not have any problems with the changes or service. All cars were wareting for us ontime as expected and prices were fair for our service required. We have used them before on previous trips too with the same results. We would reccomend Mr. T's service.

Booked my taxi with Mr T for pick up 20may on [email protected], i did not receive confirmation the next day so i emailed MrT on his e-mail address he replied with confirmation with in 5 minutes,

All was good waiting for me at gate 3 good driver was at pats in 1hr 15, no traffic,

On my experience with Mr t , i would recomend him.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

I have been using this team... P.T.TAXI SERVICE PATTAYA with great service until last month. The driver was an arrogant young prick who wouldn't smile at a rainbow. he had to make two drop offs and he was pissed off with that. I gave him at least 300 bht tip and I didn't even get so much as a grunt in appreciation. In fact he wouldn't even look at us in the eye......Not a good way to start the trip so never again with that company.

Booked Mr T. for 06/06 ... hope everything will be perfect ;)

Confirmation received in less than a few hours....

Edited by RobertRob

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

So landed this morning at BKK. Mr T taxi was waiting as expected.

Very nice leather sedan, nice driver...

recommended

I book couple days ago Mr_T for a trip in August and have a reply in 12 hours... Verry clear email and confirmation about price and pickup...

I don't think anyone has actually answered your question. Yes Mr T is in business, but he can be slow with email sometime. I suggest you email again or call. Then email again to confirm just prior to leaving.

The only other cars I have used and would recommend are "Secrets", and "the limo pattaya" Of course if your have 15k you could take the Devils Den Van

18 grand dude.Trust me.lol.

I'm staying in the Areca Lodge and thumbing through the in room's hotel reference book and there's a memo on Mr. T. Taxi.

<Quote>

Dear Guests

Kindly be informed that Mr. T Taxi Company is no longer allowed to pick up our hotel guests, as this mentioned company does not comply to our rules and regulations. However, the hotel will still permit our bell-boy staff to carry your luggage to the hired taxi for guest convenience.

Sorry for any convenience caused.

The Management.

<EndQuote>

During my walk about yesterday I did notice Mr. T Taxi office sign right across from Areca Lodge. I'm not going to recommend nor suggest anyone use his services as I've read this thread and there are positives and negative comments about his services. Bottomline as the girls say here, Up to you.

Anyway, I'm kind of curious as to what Areca rules and regs Mr. T doesn't meet. If I find out I'll post it.

Phu ying lub me mak mak. It's mongering time!