IGNORED

Mr T taxi

joer

Agreed used Mr T on about 12 trips so far and never had to wait and as a consequence would not use anybody else. :GoldenSmile1: Highly recommended.

+1

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midge

• jojomecanic

• Perthie

• JonnyR

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once i wont take a taxi meter outside after arrival,but then security come and send him away,

because they don't like that you take one from the airport as well.

I have a few problems understanding your post.

If you mean we can't take a taxi meter at the airport, you're wrong.

Just have to go down one level, and they are all here waiting for customers. This service is organised by the airport staff.

I always use PT Taxis . Never been let down once. Always standing waiting for me with my name on a placard. Even when i've been delayed.Nice cars to

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

I used Mr. T for my trip too. Booked through email and sent off a conformation just before I left. I made sure to include my flight number incase of any delays. My flight landed 45-60 mins early but my driver was there waiting with a smile. I highly recommend.

Bacon makes everything better!

HI mate my advice for you.

Send e-mail to Mr.Kessabud Nana,Tel. 0812682113

e-mail [email protected] and tell him that i recommend him.From BKK to Patts and return ( all include ),i

ever pay 2000 bath.He will send you a reconfurm mail in 1 day as well.

Never a problem.Tell him Mr.K.-H.Dahlke give you this number.Good luck and Cheers mate.

Hey midge, does this guy operate out of Pattaya? We have used Mr T with no problem from the airport but then we needed him everyday to take us to and from golf the service was......not so good. Late drivers mainly but also once completely forgot us. No big deal really but waiting in the heat got us a bit cranky. Would appreciate a reliable alternative to Mr T....just in case.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Always use Mr.T never had a problem at all, emails promptly returned always newish cars and swift transportation, highly recommended.

I have a few problems understanding your post.

If you mean we can't take a taxi meter at the airport, you're wrong.

Just have to go down one level, and they are all here waiting for customers. This service is organised by the airport staff.

O.K.I mean that i want catch a taxi at the departure level.

That's what the airport security don't like.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hey midge, does this guy operate out of Pattaya? We have used Mr T with no problem from the airport but then we needed him everyday to take us to and from golf the service was......not so good. Late drivers mainly but also once completely forgot us. No big deal really but waiting in the heat got us a bit cranky. Would appreciate a reliable alternative to Mr T....just in case.

He and his brother operate from Pattaya and if you call him,he drive you where you want no problem.They are absolutely trustworthy as well.

Try it and you will see.Good luck to you and Cheers mate.

PS. You have both numbers,so no problem.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Just to update things and reassure everyone that Mr T does reply to e-mail as quickly as he can, I originally mailed him around 7pm to make my bookings for May, and his confirmation e-mail hit my inbox at 01:20am, a little over 6 hours later. Not bad at all.

As I've mentioned on the Forum before, at the end of my last trip I was literally marooned in my hotel with floodwater lapping at the top of the 3 entry steps. It was 4am and there was no way an ordinary car could have got me to take me to the airport. Mr T sent a 12 seater van to collect me, which reversed right up to the steps so I could climb in the back without even getting my toes wet. That is excellent service IMO, and one of the reasons I will always book with Mr T.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Alls good booked my taxi thank you all for your help and idea's Now looking forward for my trip :GoldenSmile1::Chokdee3:

Jolly Roger

I've used MR T several times without problem.

My last trip was the nightmare excepiton.

The driver arrived at our hotel in BKK (me & friend) to take us to Pattaya. On the drive I wanted to confrim the price. The driver told me 1,100 baht and we pay tolls.

So I called Mr T on my phone and he told me it was 1,000 bath with no tolls (like we agreed). All the while I'm talking to Mr T the driver is shooting me daggers in the mirror. While I'm on the phone I tell the driver Mr T says 1,000 baht. So the driver agrees, and I then confirm with him we don't pay tolls. Driver say in agressive voice (up to you).

A few minutes later the drivers phone rang (I think it was Mr T but I don't speak Thai).

After the pone call the driver shuts the air conditioning off. It was misserable hot. After about 30 minutes I asked him to turn the air on, he says OK (in same agressive voice) but does not turn the air con on. That was the most miserable ride to Pattaya ever.

Then the drive stops at the strip mall will all the shops to pattaya and disapears for about 20 mintues to use the john.

I hope Mr T cans that driver so no one has the experice what we did.

I've used MR T several times without problem.

My last trip was the nightmare excepiton.

The driver arrived at our hotel in BKK (me & friend) to take us to Pattaya. On the drive I wanted to confrim the price. The driver told me 1,100 baht and we pay tolls.

So I called Mr T on my phone and he told me it was 1,000 bath with no tolls (like we agreed). All the while I'm talking to Mr T the driver is shooting me daggers in the mirror. While I'm on the phone I tell the driver Mr T says 1,000 baht. So the driver agrees, and I then confirm with him we don't pay tolls. Driver say in agressive voice (up to you).

A few minutes later the drivers phone rang (I think it was Mr T but I don't speak Thai).

After the pone call the driver shuts the air conditioning off. It was misserable hot. After about 30 minutes I asked him to turn the air on, he says OK (in same agressive voice) but does not turn the air con on. That was the most miserable ride to Pattaya ever.

Then the drive stops at the strip mall will all the shops to pattaya and disapears for about 20 mintues to use the john.

I hope Mr T cans that driver so no one has the experice what we did.

all this stress over an extra 100 baht and some change.....wow...seems the driver has serious issues.....J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

all this stress over an extra 100 baht and some change.....wow...seems the driver has serious issues.....J

Yea, it's not about the baht at all. If it had been a pleasant ride we would have tipped much more than the 100 baht + change. Matter of fact on the ride to BKK from Pattay a couple of days before I tipped the driver 500 baht because he was a good guy and we had a nice conversation on the way.

The issue is that Mr T has a good reputation and therefore people use him. If this type of behavior is acceptable to him, then people should NOT use him. Simple as that. So it's a case of a bad driver that Mr T should not use to avoid this hassle.

I'm torn between using him again an not using him again. Imaging a 2.5 hour ride to Pattaya with no air conditioning.

I emailed Mr T and told him what happend and this is his one line response.

"Sorry again sir"

100% agree with Jojomecanic, whats the point of booking if you have to wait or look for your driver, I booked a taxi for the first time ever on my last trip because I had seen good reports of them on this board ( not Mr T another company ), I was told to meet the driver at Arrival gate 3, found him 20mins later standing more inside gate 4!!!! next he tells me have to wait for another passenger cos his driver not here yet!!! WTF,

What was the name of the company?

Yea, it's not about the baht at all. If it had been a pleasant ride we would have tipped much more than the 100 baht + change. Matter of fact on the ride to BKK from Pattay a couple of days before I tipped the driver 500 baht because he was a good guy and we had a nice conversation on the way.

The issue is that Mr T has a good reputation and therefore people use him. If this type of behavior is acceptable to him, then people should NOT use him. Simple as that. So it's a case of a bad driver that Mr T should not use to avoid this hassle.

I'm torn between using him again an not using him again. Imaging a 2.5 hour ride to Pattaya with no air conditioning.

I emailed Mr T and told him what happend and this is his one line response.

"Sorry again sir"

Mr T's answered issues like this on PA before. Essentially he uses contract drivers, and now and again he gets a bad one on his books. He simply stops giving them work when he gets complaints.

You should be fine to re-book with Mr T and travel in air-con comfort.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I am sorry but I do not believe some of these negative reports here. I have used mr T for years and I travel between airport and pattaya up to 4 times per month. In all of those years I have had one single instance where the driver was not at gate 3 and this was due to my flight being very late. All it took was a quick call and the driver woke up from wherever he was waiting and headed over to pick me up

Use whoever you want and promote whoever you want, but mr T is by far the most reliable and best value taxi service between bangkok and pattaya and has been for a very very long time

If you dont get a reply from his email within a couple of days just drop him another email, emails are free

as they say, up to you

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

booked Mr T for my coming trip and he confirmed booking next day

Let you no what service was like soon

softlad

The metered taxi's cost 1500 baht to Pattaya.Includes toll.Go to level 1.You will see kiosks by the taxi's.Tell them where you want to go.They tell you price.Pay driver at your destination.Very simple.

Edited by j house rock

back on topic - i booked mr T to pick me up at swampy in December, waited 20 mins after 20 hours of travelling, no one there with my name on a placard so i just took a taxi meter, when i got home i had an abusive email in my inbox from mr T accusing me of taking the piss basically, saying his driver stood waiting for me for 2 hours (yeah right) , told him his driver was not there and i would use other transport options in future.

:SoWhat1:

Heres, my Mr. T story. January 2012 I emailed him 2 weeks in advance, inquiring about booking a Monday 3.30AM departure from my hotel in Pattaya to Swampi. I supplied the name of my hotel, my booking details. etc. I sent the request twice. He replied in 48 hours, CONFIRMING the booking. I alerted him I would have a new sim card upon arrival in country and would both text and e-mail him my new mobile number. NO PROBLEM he responded. Upon my arrival in country I emailed MR. T copies of our e-mail exchange and re-confirmed the booking. I also supplied my new Mobile number.

The day before my departure I e-mailed, texted, and VM him. No response. At 6:00PM on the Sunday the evening before my 3:30 AM departure

he finally answered my call, canceling the booking. I'm sure Mr. T is responsible when it is to his advantage. I won't be using his services again.

cheers,

How far in advance do people usually book Mr T ? I'm arriving April 6th - was thinking of booking about a week before.

So, what's mr.T contact/email number and also his competition Ms. Jan,

as well as, pricing from BKK to Pattaya ?

Used Mr T last year no problems, e mailed him late yesterday for a quote for Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 4-BKK Airport-Pattaya I had the answer when I woke up this morning. Job Done :hello09:

If you are talking about Mr. Toom, his contact information is:

MR.TOOM BKK. Call (+66) 081-4827148 or (+66) 083-0178066 Mr.Toom [[email protected]]

He charges 1200 baht from the airport to Pattaya and 1000 baht to return. I have used him for many years and he is highly reliable (but you do want to have his cell numbers available). In one case I was "stolen" at the airport by someone who said he was Mr. Toom's driver. About halfway to Pattaya Mr Toom called my cell asking where I was. I explained the situation and upon arrival at my hotel several guys were waiting for my driver. They told me there was no need to pay and I should just go check into the hotel. I'm glad I was not the other driver.....