IGNORED

Mr T taxi

joer

I sent mr T taxi an e-mail 4days ago requsting him to pick us up giving him all the details of our arrival, I still haven't got a reply from him does any one know if he is still in business ? or any other taxi company that we can use.

Thanks

Jolly Roger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midge

• jojomecanic

• Perthie

• JonnyR

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just used Mr. Tom and the service was great

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">China! Because they are kicking our asses anyway so might as well enjoy the pussy!</strong></span><br />

<br />

<span style="font-size:14px;">My life in China and SEA<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/54464-ronbo-on-tour-in-china/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2013<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/138439-team-atrocity-2013its-on/</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Team Atrocity 2012<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/'> http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97919-team-atrocity-2012/</a></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>I LOVE VORTEX :Grin3:</strong></span><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> 

back on topic - i booked mr T to pick me up at swampy in December, waited 20 mins after 20 hours of travelling, no one there with my name on a placard so i just took a taxi meter, when i got home i had an abusive email in my inbox from mr T accusing me of taking the piss basically, saying his driver stood waiting for me for 2 hours (yeah right) , told him his driver was not there and i would use other transport options in future.

:SoWhat1:

Stevie

back on topic - i booked mr T to pick me up at swampy in December, waited 20 mins after 20 hours of travelling, no one there with my name on a placard so i just took a taxi meter, when i got home i had an abusive email in my inbox from mr T accusing me of taking the piss basically, saying his driver stood waiting for me for 2 hours (yeah right) , told him his driver was not there and i would use other transport options in future.

:SoWhat1:

Always worth keeping confirmation and allowing a little time before ringing and asking Where the Fuck are you ?

Missed drivers a few times when looking as they were either bit late or stood out of arranged meet area or gassing and not holding board up but always got sorted in the end

Who knows if he was or was not there waiting Matey but annoying I agree ref your problem

Always worth keeping confirmation and allowing a little time before ringing and asking Where the Fuck are you ?

No reason to book if we have to look (or wait) for the driver on arrival.

Taxis are just 1,200b one level below arrival. 2 minutes after customs you're in the cab downstairs. I hate waiting on arrival.

Edited by Vessey5

Mr T usually replies within 24 hours, though can be a bit slower at the weekend. I guess he needs his English-reading staff at work to deal with the bookings.

Never had to wait at BKK for the driver, they seem to be pretty good at being there on time. I guess every firm has hiccups from time to time, on the whole though Mr T seems to provide a good service and is usually well recommended.

Just booked him myself for a much-delayed trip in a few weeks time.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Mr T usually replies within 24 hours, though can be a bit slower at the weekend. I guess he needs his English-reading staff at work to deal with the bookings.

Never had to wait at BKK for the driver, they seem to be pretty good at being there on time. I guess every firm has hiccups from time to time, on the whole though Mr T seems to provide a good service and is usually well recommended.

Agreed used Mr T on about 12 trips so far and never had to wait and as a consequence would not use anybody else. :GoldenSmile1: Highly recommended.

Edited by overseas516

I just used mr T and yes the reply time was very slow right now, who knows why but he took like 3 days to answer me.

It worked out fine, but the driver drove like a madman...

I've never had a problem with them either. In fact at Christmas my flight was delayed for 3 hours due to the Christchurch earthquake and the driver was there waiting, no suggestion of any extra charge (although I did tip more).

I 100% agree with Jojomecanic, whats the point of booking if you have to wait or look for your driver, I booked a taxi for the first time ever on my last trip because I had seen good reports of them on this board ( not Mr T another company ),

I was told to meet the driver at Arrival gate 3, found him 20mins later standing more inside gate 4!!!! next he tells me have to wait for another passenger cos his driver not here yet!!!

WTF, I tell him I am going outside for a cigarette when I get back I want it sorted and we go straight to the car and to Pattaya or I go taxi meter stand.

When I go to the trouble of booking a taxi and giving my custom to a company for a price only a little short of want I can get from the taxi stand I fucking well expect them to be where they arrange to meet, not to have to make phone calls to the office before we can leave, and have a fucking full tank of gas to complete the journey, on the good side the driver spoke good english, the car was brand new, and dispite stopping for fuel we made very good time to my hotel so I may use them again and put the first experience down to a one off hicup.

Last time I used Mr T I spent 2 Hours looking for him and finally found the driver asleep in the car bottom parking lot..Certainly not at Gate 3 with a sign up...Once he got me to Pattaya he ask for a 500 Baht tip....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I sent mr T taxi an e-mail 4days ago requsting him to pick us up giving him all the details of our arrival, I still haven't got a reply from him does any one know if he is still in business ? or any other taxi company that we can use.

Thanks

I don't think anyone has actually answered your question. Yes Mr T is in business, but he can be slow with email sometime. I suggest you email again or call. Then email again to confirm just prior to leaving.

The only other cars I have used and would recommend are "Secrets", and "the limo pattaya" Of course if your have 15k you could take the Devils Den Van

Last time I used Mr T I spent 2 Hours looking for him and finally found the driver asleep in the car bottom parking lot..Certainly not at Gate 3 with a sign up...Once he got me to Pattaya he ask for a 500 Baht tip....

I would have waited about 10 minutes, then got an airport taxi. You could have been to patts in the time you were walking around the airport

Bugger!

Opened this thread thinking Mr T was doing bus service to Patts with some hot chicks on board.

I have heard he is excellent

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

As in life and especially in LOS, your experience may not always be same as others. :D

I have always had quick replies from Mr T .

I would send him another message it may have gone into his spam box.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

I have used Mr T for the last 5 years and never had a problem. I normally travel to Thailand 4 times a year or more.

Many times my aircraft has been early and his driver has been there waiting for me.

He can be slow with confirmations but they normally come through - send him another email.

I had a problem with a drivier asking for a tip. Wen and saw Mr T and he sacked the driver and gave me the tip back himself. He employs a lot of different drivers and unfortunately some are not reliable. When he finds out he does not keep them working for him

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

every single time i use mr. t....on time and usually waiting 30+ mins before i arrive. would recommend to anyone

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

What is the difference in price for Mr T or take another taxi outside the airport or go with the bus?

What is the difference in price for Mr T or take another taxi outside the airport or go with the bus?

Outside taxi are yellow :-)

With MrT, you will have to send an e-mail to book, and it will cost you 1,000b

With meter taxi, you don't have to worry about booking, and it will cost you about 1,200b.

This last trip me and my cousin missed our flight and we ended up 90 minutes late, But Mr T was still there! waiting with a smile!

Thanks

HI mate my advice for you.

Send e-mail to Mr.Kessabud Nana,Tel. 0812682113

e-mail [email protected] and tell him that i recommend him.From BKK to Patts and return ( all include ),i

ever pay 2000 bath.He will send you a reconfurm mail in 1 day as well.

Never a problem.Tell him Mr.K.-H.Dahlke give you this number.Good luck and Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Bugger!

Opened this thread thinking Mr T was doing bus service to Patts with some hot chicks on board.

I have heard he is excellent

That's new for me,i only know the DD Van service.

How much Mr t want's for this service and what he specialy offers???.

Outside taxi are yellow :-)

With MrT, you will have to send an e-mail to book, and it will cost you 1,000b

With meter taxi, you don't have to worry about booking, and it will cost you about 1,200b.

Once i wont take a taxi meter outside after arrival,but then security come and send him away,

because they don't like that you take one from the airport as well.

I have booked mrT for my arrival on 6th of march, I emailed him got anwser the day after, cofirmation on reservation next day after giving info on arriwal and flight number! seems good to me so far.