IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

With the squad they have,i think England did well to get to the quarters.This is an average England squad.

Good effort but the Germans,Italians,Spanish,Portuguese are more talented teams at the moment.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The England team is quite young apart from Terry and Gerrard. They will improve. I think if Oxlaide-Chaimberlain gets more game time he could be a handful. Ironically our next friendly game is against Italy.

Italy v Germany is going to be a good game. My money is on a Germany-Spain final as I feel these are the best two teams in the tournament by far.

The Italian style of defending will eventually undo them when an official has the guts to make a decision. That is really my only gripe about last night. Apart from that we were outplayed

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

@0.31 ......

Edited by anappleaday

The story so far for me in the Euro 2012 is proactive teams versus reactive teams. What I mean is, there is no match where both teams pressed high on the pitch as soon as they lose possession. Matches such as Spain vs Italy, France vs England and Netherlands vs Denmark.. but England (the best reactive team in the tournament) showed exactly how to play a super rigid 4-4-2 (vs France, vs Italy). They go back to their default shape as soon as they lose the ball, almost never even bother to press the opponent. Not surprising considering their coach is Roy Hodgson.

I did not rule out England infact I thought they could do a Greece 2000 or Denmark 1992.. but these two teams, inspite of their rigid shape without the ball, they were quite inventive in transition.. England was not.

I believe Germany will stroll through the final and with all their fancy style (tiki-taka), I do really fancy Spain to be outdone by the Portuguese. They can pass the ball but more direct than Spain.. I do believe Spain as usually will dominate possession but as long as Portugal can make their precious small possession percentage counts utilizing players like Nani and Ronaldo, I can see Portugal beating Spain..

Edited by deep118

@Deep118

I agree with most of what you are saying. I am not sure if you are saying that Germany or Spain are playing Tiki Taka, I hope you mean Spain.

I dont see Germany as a surefire winner against Italy. Italy are way better defensively than any of the other teams they have met, and I think that Pirlo/Balotelli can be leathal for Germany! I think this may go all the way to penaties.

I think that Ronaldo and Nanis lack of defensive work will cost deerly against Spain. You need 10 players working hard all the time against the Spaniards because Xavi WILL find your weak sides and prey on them! I think 2 things can happen in this game either Spain does what they usually do and win 1-0 or this game will be the match of the tournament and end up with 5+ goals in a cracking match!

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

I meant Spain mate (re Tiki Taka), sorry for the confusion. You have a point there with Nani/Ronaldo lack of tracking back. However, apart from Italy (whose system allows their wingback to move forward a bit more freely), Spain yet to meet a team who has natural width with 'goals' in them that eventually could force their fullbacks and even Silva to be more restricted in their forward movements.

Interesting enough, Spain did set their defensive line just slightly deeper as also admitted by some of their players, I can only assume they were wary the like of Ribery and Samir Nasri (though the latter did not play), but again, France sat deep too..

Portugal need to make their limited possession count, keep the ball well especally in transition phase (Spain pressed aggresively in packs in the first 5-6 seconds as they lose the ball) and build their attacks around Ronaldo and Nani and force Spain to defend deep. But i do agree though, if Nani/Ronaldo fails to do their part when not in possession, it will be another Spain V France scenario (not that I felt Ribery, Benzema did not work hard, they did but at the 'wrong' part of the pitch).

John Terry is reported to be the first person to console Ashley Cole and Ashley Young after the penalty shoot out, apparently he's good at dealing with his team mates misses :SoWhat1:

Love it! :LMFAO:

Edited by Jebb

image.png

Come on Gaynaldo.... :GoldenSmile1:

SPAIN V PORTUGAL

Edited by jocky king

Come on Gaynaldo.... :GoldenSmile1:

SPAIN V PORTUGAL

Enjoy watching your BOYFRIEND tonight!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

SPAIN V PORTUGAL

I bet for SPAIN what yours?

Score: Spain 2-3:1 Portugal

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Enjoy watching your BOYFRIEND tonight!!

He may be GAY but i wouldn't say no to his bird..!

Irina-Shayk-17.jpg

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

What a lucky win for Spain.... A cruel loss for Portugal..

Post op!

Can't believe ronaldo didn't take the 1st or 2nd penalty!

CountdownClockCodes.com

Can't believe ronaldo didn't take the 1st or 2nd penalty!

He was busy doing his hair and he forgot to wax :Piss2:

Haha.........Careful Fred you'll upset Jockey talking about his BOYFRIEND like that!!

CountdownClockCodes.com

Del Bosque said after the game that Fabregas asked to take the final one as it would be the decisive one- CAJONES!!!!

Ronaldo should blame his own lack of finishing, has he tucked away that chance in et they would have gone through.

He may be GAY but i wouldn't say no to his bird..!

Irina-Shayk-17.jpg

He is better than that, Gaynaldo.....

cristiano_ronaldo_real_madrid.jpg

He is better than that, Gaynaldo.....

Im seriously starting to worry about you..!

CountdownClockCodes.com

Im seriously starting to worry about you..!

And he is my number two.... :GoldenSmile1:

david%20beckham%20photoshoot.jpg

I heard he was on his period ....

Who win Today?

German & 2012 Euro winner!

Who win Today?

German & 2012 Euro winner!

Fuck, did i drink too much today? German 2 down.

I dont see Germany as a surefire winner against Italy. Italy are way better defensively than any of the other teams they have met, and I think that Pirlo/Balotelli can be leathal for Germany!

Told you!

Here is a picture of him with his shirt on!

376396_10150891746851471_12578304_n.jpg

Edited by dondyhr

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking