Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

china Garden Hotel Moo 10 Soi Lengkee

pattayaoct

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bloody awesome place to stay.

From there you can walk up soi Diana about 6 mins to 2nd road and jump on a baht bus to Soi 6 (another 5 or so mins on bus).

The other great thing about it is that it is close to another really great area LK Metro....this has about 6-7 GoGos there and many bars.

If you can book a room there then I say do it.

I'm staying there again later this month.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

For WS, get on a baht bus on soi Buakhow going south (that's left if you're facing soi Diana), it'll take you to Pattaya Tai and you can walk down to WS from there.

It's a bloody awesome place to stay.

From there you can walk up soi Diana about 6 mins to 2nd road and jump on a baht bus to soi 6 (another 5 or so mins on bus).

The other great thing about it is that it is close to another really great area LK metro....this has about 6-7 GoGos there and many bars.

If you can book a room there then I say do it.

I'm staying there again later this month.

I have booked already Oct 2012, can't wait.

• 1 month later...

Checked it out nut not for me, rooms are way in the back and require a long walk down narrow hallway , No Lift ! have to walk up stairs every time !!!

What are the beds like? Even though I love staying in guesthouses after 2 days I cannt deal with the hard coconut fiber beds they have.

What are the beds like? Even though I love staying in guesthouses after 2 days I cannt deal with the hard coconut fiber beds they have.

bed was fine in june last year i recall a very old post during the fit out that the beds were slumberland mattresses or something similiar. Bit on the medium to firm side but quite comfortable

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 487.JPG

They are firm but comfy, i to hate the rock hard beds you find every where..The 2nd best bed i have found in Patts the 1st was a Villa rental!

A great place too stay and a good bed!

Thats how I would describe the place !

Rooms in high season (Nov - May) 1,500 jacuzzi and 800 Deluxe

Rooms in low season (May - ) Nov) 1000 Jacuzzi and 650 deluxe

The beds do have Slumberland mattresses less then a year old ! They were on sale from 40,000 reduced, I personally use them at home as well ! Firm but definitely not rock hard or cheap!

No charges for over night guests ... LB's welcome, we take copies of ID's and all rooms have safe's / CCTV on all floor. Free wired and wifi !!

cheers

ian (owner)

Same here mate see you there then don't want to count the days

The beds do have Slumberland mattresses less then a year old ! They were on sale from 40,000 reduced, I personally use them at home as well ! Firm but definitely not rock hard or cheap!

No charges for over night guests ... LB's welcome, we take copies of ID's and all rooms have safe's / CCTV on all floor. Free wired and wifi !!

cheers

ian (owner)

cheers

ian (owner)

Ian, do you have any rooms available during 5-17/4

Ian, do you have any rooms available during 5-17/4

April is fully booked I am afraid :-(

April is fully booked I am afraid :-(

How about 24 June - 21 July (27 days)?

Thanks DWJ for ansering my query, and tnxs Grits&catfish for the heads up on Villa rental. Since China Garden is fully Booked in April, I will have to test the beds another time

I will be there as well for 2 weeks including Halloween. A beer perhaps my friend. :Cheers9:

cheers

ian (owner)

My friends really enjoyed their stay Ian and were sorry they had to move out as you were so full for New Year.

I will be there as well for 2 weeks including Halloween. A beer perhaps my friend. :Cheers9:

I drink in the Onyx bar next door. See you there.

I have booked for next week.

I have sent owner another email and a PM on this board to see if there is a room for a few more additional days later in March as well.

Havent heard anything back as yet.

And also was some confusion with my original booking. I informed Ian that I was arriving late on my first day (just as a pre caution so they dont give the room away if im not there by 5 or 6pm) - I arrive in Patts about 11pm.

I got a response back saying yes thats fine, you pay extra 400 baht for stay extra half day.

WTF?

So alot of confusion.

Thats my only only concern. The place looks great and at a great price, but im scared as shit I will turn up on Wednesday night the 14th of March only to be informed I have no booking there.

Time will tell I guess.

I drink in the Onyx bar next door. See you there.

Sounds like a plan. :Agree1: :Agree1:

Hi All am there from 6th may to 21th will give a report on my return

am staying on recomendation of a friend woh already stayed and

he said it is great will let you know :GoldenSmile1:

Hi guys,

I just had a Jacuzzi room cancellation if anyone is interested

Jacuzzi Room 204 (will balcony) available from 24th March, check out 29th March for 1,500 a night

email at [email protected]

I also have deluxe room 202 for the same dates, 800 a night

thx

ian

Hi guys,

I just had a Jacuzzi room cancellation if anyone is interested

Jacuzzi Room 204 (will balcony) available from 24th March, check out 29th March for 1,500 a night

email at [email protected]

I also have deluxe room 202 for the same dates, 800 a night

thx

ian

Email sent, thanks.

Archived