Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

china Garden Hotel Moo 10 Soi Lengkee

pattayaoct

I had already contact Ian,

nice place, fit with the area I wish to move at, unfortunately ,the hotel is full as Ian told me on the dates I wish to visit Pattaya.

Pity

Joiners free

Safe box in every room

Superb deluxe room

Such a shame... :(

Thanks Ian anyway

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really sorry I could not accommodate your dates, I hate turning guests away especially P.A members.

• 3 weeks later...

We had a cancellation, Jacuzzi room 104 with balcony is now available from 24th May, check out 14th June for 1000 Baht per night.

[email protected]

thx

• 2 weeks later...

hi ian do you have any rooms available for 3 nights in june 19-22 and how much for a jacuzzi room if any are available

Stayed in Jacuzzi room 304 from the 7th April through to the 13th April

Everything was perfect the staff were great!! And the food in the restaurant is fantastic .

Thanks Ian you run a fine establishment.

Back again on the 7th May

WYBMADIITY

Hi,

I stayed in jacuzzi room No 104 last November. All what Ian said here is correct.I've enjoyed my stay in China Garden. Food is Ok, rooms very clean, no much noisi outsaid. LK with some GoGo's and many bars is very close. Jacuzzi rooms are worth every cent, very friendly staff, and Ian is the guy who did everything he could to make my stay here is very pleasant. I can recommend this hotel to everyone, and if rooms would available in October / November I hope to come again this year.

regards

muhara

Hi All am there from 6th may to 21th will give a report on my return

am staying on recomendation of a friend woh already stayed and

he said it is great will let you know :GoldenSmile1:

7th -27th for me

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice vid that is the best g/h room i have seen real nice. going to try it in oct. :Hello1:

650 baht a night for that room ... aint bad. Thanks for taking the time to make this video...cheers

Ian

great place to stay..comfy bed + air con....and free wifi.....allready booked for next year.....

We had a cancellation, Jacuzzi room 104 with balcony is now available from 24th May, check out 14th June for 1000 Baht per night.

[email protected]

thx

E-mails sent to business and hotmail accounts...lol....and a PM sent....lol

I think about my first night back in Patong and have gotten a banker early got excited about meeting up with an old friend. Missed another old friend, been marched back to a bar from a girl who thought I was a cheap charlie. Had street walkers openly accost me for sex. Been knocked back from 2 girls in the same bar payed off a nice girl without so much as a kiss. Didn't barfine the girl i should have and played a stonewall contest with a girl as stubborn as me and ended up going home and sleeping with a hiccupping ladyboy. Just your average night in Thailand really.

Only believe them when they tell you they are hungry… Everything else take with a pinch of salt.

How is jaccuzzi room availability for October?

Planning my trip soon but not quite ready to finalize my dates yet so just looking for a heads up. Would love to stay here with all the positive feedback it receives :)

How is jaccuzzi room availability for October?

Planning my trip soon but not quite ready to finalize my dates yet so just looking for a heads up. Would love to stay here with all the positive feedback it receives :)

Jacuzzi rooms are 90% booked for the rest of the 2012 ! Sorry... do email just in case of cancellations [email protected]

Sometimes we can split dates in a deluxe room then move to a jacuzzi room etc

hi ian any availability from 29th sept for five days ??

Thats how I would describe the place !

Rooms in high season (Nov - May) 1,500 jacuzzi and 800 Deluxe

Rooms in low season (May - ) Nov) 1000 Jacuzzi and 650 deluxe

The beds do have Slumberland mattresses less then a year old ! They were on sale from 40,000 reduced, I personally use them at home as well ! Firm but definitely not rock hard or cheap!

No charges for over night guests ... LB's welcome, we take copies of ID's and all rooms have safe's / CCTV on all floor. Free wired and wifi !!

cheers

ian (owner)

Where exactly are you located. Last time I stayed at Areca Lodge on soi Diana. Can you give me directions from there.

Where exactly are you located. Last time I stayed at Areca lodge on soi Diana. Can you give me directions from there.

Starting from Areca on Soi Diana, go right on Diana, cross BuaKhao, and continue up Lengkee. It's on the left

hand side, across from the J&P Court, and next to Onyx. Under 5 minutes walking, one block away.

Areca is here:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?xSvRUQTrkcDE3CAA

China Garden is here:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?9xuRUj7rkczABDAA

(Photos are old, it's the building with the "Hole in One Bar Beer" sign next to Onyx)

i wonder how much time it takes to walk to ws from china garden.

i wonder how much time it takes to walk to ws from china garden.

About 20 mins I estimate taking it easy but bus gets you there quicker

mbs; Jolly Friar is currently based in China I believe. Call the number on their webpage..

PS: Ian, when you see my PM, I've already sorted it out with your staff and they told me they had emailed you so hope you get it.

mbs; Jolly Friar is currently based in China I believe. Call the number on their webpage..

PS: Ian, when you see my PM, I've already sorted it out with your staff and they told me they had emailed you so hope you get it.

Yes mate the staff sorted your booking, my wife's brother now runs China Garden for me but I still do the internet bookings.

cheers

ian

hi

sounds like the place to stay

have you a room available from 17 june for upto 5 days?

Archived