Sorry we are fully booked for the 9th July Geoff ...Hope we can help next time

cheers

ian

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any rooms left for 23rd June for 20 nights ? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Jolly Friar, i have sent you a couple of emails but no response, are you still involved with this guesthouse?

Hi Ian any possibility from 13th till 22nd July preferably the Jacuzzi rooms (104/204) as they have a balcony. Pls let me know if available.

Hi Ian any possibility from 13th till 22nd July preferably the Jacuzzi rooms (104/204) as they have a balcony. Pls let me know if available.

Sorry the jacuzzi rooms are fully booked in July ! Please try to book 3-6 months in advance for those rooms... cheers

ian

Hi Guys,

We have a few openings in July due to late cancellations. Please feel free to email me personally at [email protected] if there is something your interested in.

Thanks,

Ian

Deluxe room 650 baht per night, sorry the Jacuzzi rooms are all fully booked.

Deluxe Room 101 - 13th July - check out 20th July

Deluxe Room 103 - 3rd July - check out 20th July

Deluxe Room 203 - 8th July - check out 1st Aug

Excuse me, got any openings between 14-31 august this year or entirely booked?

Hello Ian, I'd like to remind you that you may contact me if there are any Jacuzzi rooms that become available due to cancellation from November 2-25. I've booked a Deluxe for that period already, but might want to change to a Jacuzzi Room if possible. Also sent you an e-mail to ask if there is some kind of reservation form I'm to bring with me if I check in. Hate to be nagging but I don't want to overlook anything.

Guys this place is VERY popular, especially with Addicts. You need to get a booking in good and early to secure!

I've been lucky, saw Ian's post that there had been cancellations and called in today and there is a room available so paid a deposit and checking in on Saturday so Sutus Court was cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe someone who stayed there already can tell me, is an e-mail confirmation of your booking enough or do you get/need a reservation form of some kind?

Maybe someone who stayed there already can tell me, is an e-mail confirmation of your booking enough or do you get/need a reservation form of some kind?

was good enough for me last year.......my next booking for jan ,is an email.....+ it's a great place to stay.....

Same here stayed there last December and also on a email conformation. Had a great time there.

Hello Ian, I'd like to remind you that you may contact me if there are any Jacuzzi rooms that become available due to cancellation from November 2-25. I've booked a Deluxe for that period already, but might want to change to a Jacuzzi Room if possible. Also sent you an e-mail to ask if there is some kind of reservation form I'm to bring with me if I check in. Hate to be nagging but I don't want to overlook anything.

Hi mate,

We already upgraded you for part of your stay, your now in Jacuzzi room from 2nd Nov to 18th Nov, then move to the deluxe for the rest of your stay !! Enjoy.

Ian

We are very relaxed over bookings, just let me know your dates and once you confirm you want the room I will reply saying its confirmed... no deposits etc required. But please do let me know if you need to cancel as I turn away other guests for the rooms

thanks

It's just the first time I haven't booked

Hi mate,

We already upgraded you for part of your stay, your now in Jacuzzi room from 2nd Nov to 18th Nov, then move to the deluxe for the rest of your stay !! Enjoy.

Ian

We are very relaxed over bookings, just let me know your dates and once you confirm you want the room I will reply saying its confirmed... no deposits etc required. But please do let me know if you need to cancel as I turn away other guests for the rooms

thanks

It's just the first time I've not booked through an agency, bit 'different' for me. I'm just not a laid back kinda guy in those stuff I'm afraid. If the e-mail confirmation is ok, I'm fine.

On the Jacuzzi booking, if you can make someone else happy with it you can go ahead. I'll be happy in the Deluxe Room for my whole stay. Looking to cut some expenses here and there.

If you can't find someone else to take it by the time I arrive, I'll stay as you've planned.

Sorry for being a pain in the ass, I promise you'll have no problems with me whatsoever once I'm checked in :GoldenSmile1: .

IAN (JOLLY FRIAR)

This is Les....

I've stayed at your place before and am very happy with everything.

I would like to stay at your establishment again on my upcoming trip.

Do you have 3 room from 10/22/12 through 10/30/12?

Can you please get back to me via email, message or post on this board?

Sincerely,

Les

Sorry Les we have another group booking for those dates and I am sorry to say we dont have anything, next tiem I hope!

I hope you have a good trip to Pattaya, cheers

Ian

It's just the first time I haven't booked

It's just the first time I've not booked through an agency, bit 'different' for me. I'm just not a laid back kinda guy in those stuff I'm afraid. If the e-mail confirmation is ok, I'm fine.

On the Jacuzzi booking, if you can make someone else happy with it you can go ahead. I'll be happy in the Deluxe Room for my whole stay. Looking to cut some expenses here and there.

If you can't find someone else to take it by the time I arrive, I'll stay as you've planned.

Sorry for being a pain in the ass, I promise you'll have no problems with me whatsoever once I'm checked in :GoldenSmile1: .

OK ... I will change you back to the deluxe room, thanks for leeting me know

Any chance you have two rooms available from 11 oct-16 oct?

I think about my first night back in Patong and have gotten a banker early got excited about meeting up with an old friend. Missed another old friend, been marched back to a bar from a girl who thought I was a cheap charlie. Had street walkers openly accost me for sex. Been knocked back from 2 girls in the same bar payed off a nice girl without so much as a kiss. Didn't barfine the girl i should have and played a stonewall contest with a girl as stubborn as me and ended up going home and sleeping with a hiccupping ladyboy. Just your average night in Thailand really.

Only believe them when they tell you they are hungry… Everything else take with a pinch of salt.

Hi,

Whats the CGH hotel like and the area, is it far from soi6 and walking street.

Cheers

:hello09:

ITS WALKABLE DISTANCE TO Soi 6. MOREOVER YOU HAVE LOTS OF GOGOS, BEER BARS AND GOOD COLLECTION OF GALS. THATS NOT ALL, SPECIALITY OF LK Metro IS LOLITAS, Devils Den AND SOI HONEY WITH LOTS OF massage PLACES WHICH OFFER EXTRA SERVICE, ALL ARE NEARBY. ENJOY

Have you any rooms left last week in November first week in December.

Looking for a deluxe if poss

Ta

Archived