Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

china Garden Hotel Moo 10 Soi Lengkee

pattayaoct

Super hotel or last year I had a very good price (for one month) Baths 500 per night in September (normally 700), this year a small gesture (650 Baths).

Very clean without the appearance of old Lots of hotels, good air conditioning and attentive staff.

In addition the site is perfect, a bit further from WS with more and more gogo that open, not far from http://devilsdenthailand.com/ :wink:

sorry for my english...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy. Any jacuzzi rooms with balcony between September 17 to 26. Would like to stay for atleast 2-3 days. Pls revert. Thanks

I stay there at the end of july in a normal room (no jacuzzy or balcony). The room was clean, nice, well equipped (DVD player which was nice). Internet is free and the speed was correct (according to thai standard).

You must be aware that is it a small hotel : there is no lift and you must manage to carry your bagage by yourself.

I was in the third floor so there is no noise from the karaoke next door.

In conclusion, it's a very good deal for the price I pay : 650 baths per day.

Waiting for a revert for the jacuzzi room with balcony for September.

Just had another night here in a Jacuzzi room ( Thanks Ian ).

As good as always and no problems at all, staff were their usual helpful selves and the extra pillow request was sorted before we'd even got to our room.

Had a meal downstairs before we went out for the night and the food was the best I've tasted in ages.

I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Just had another night here in a Jacuzzi room ( Thanks Ian ).

As good as always and no problems at all, staff were their usual helpful selves and the extra pillow request was sorted before we'd even got to our room.

Had a meal downstairs before we went out for the night and the food was the best I've tasted in ages.

I'd recommend this place to anyone.

I have to 2nd this, It's a great place to stay and I am due to stay here again in less than 4 weeks. I have only stayed in the normal rooms, but will also have the jacuzzi ones for a while this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Ian, Just checking. You still have me down for Jacuzzi Room 104 from Oct. 20th til Nov. 2. :Fantastic:

Ian, Just checking. You still have me down for Jacuzzi Room 104 from Oct. 20th til Nov. 2. :Fantastic:

You bet ye... all confirmed and locked in! You must be counting the days ....

Catch ye soon

ian

I have to 2nd this, It's a great place to stay and I am due to stay here again in less than 4 weeks. I have only stayed in the normal rooms, but will also have the jacuzzi ones for a while this time.

I have to fucking third this. Booked two mates in just before Christmas. They loved it (apart form the kareoke that never seemed to stop). They were pissed that they had to change hotels during Christmas. Great price. Great location. Staff very friendly.

Beaverhunter. looks like we'll be in Pats at the same time. I'll be at Arcea Lodge. Leave on Nov. 9th.

Lookingforit, by the looks of it, there will be a shit load of members in Patts during the entire month. Possibly we can meet for a beer or 2 somewhere around lkmetro.

You bet ye... all confirmed and locked in! You must be counting the days ....

Catch ye soon

ian

Ian, i am counting the months, days, minutes and seconds. Thank you for the reconfirm on the room

Ian, Do I need to re-confirm for my arrival on Nov. 18th and do I have to pay on check-in? Just want to make sure I have enough cash when I arrive

Ian, Do I need to re-confirm for my arrival on Nov. 18th and do I have to pay on check-in? Just want to make sure I have enough cash when I arrive

Pay during any point during your stay is fine... no need to pay on arrivial. Save ye money for your first nite on the town!

A question for the ones who already stayed there: how long a walk is it to 2nd Road? And is it straightforward to get there (I already got lost once before)?

Wouldn't want my BF's to be exhausted from walking by the time I get my hands on them...

Its a very easy walk to second road. Straight down soi diana. About 5 minute walk mate.

Beaverhunter, sounds like a good deal. Alot of the times I start out at Nids bar on soi diana, maybe I will see you there.

A question for the ones who already stayed there: how long a walk is it to 2nd Road? And is it straightforward to get there (I already got lost once before)?

Wouldn't want my BF's to be exhausted from walking by the time I get my hands on them...

Some will quite willingly walk others will want a motor taxi ride the ones that walk were better fucks in my experience.......

Beaverhunter, sounds like a good deal. Alot of the times I start out at Nids bar on soi diana, maybe I will see you there.

i do not know where this bar is. i am somewhat familar with the lkmetro area. we will keep in touch via here and will attepmt to meet up

We are very close to LK Metro... 2 minutes walk, as another BM wrote its 5 minutes to 2nd Road...straight down Soi Dianna and your there by Mike's Shopping Mall

• 2 weeks later...

What availability do you have for between the 02feb13 to the 17feb13, interested in a Jacuzzi room primarily

What availability do you have for between the 25-12-12 to 13-01-13, i interested in a Jacuzzi room primarily

?

That's very interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

Ian, I'm having trouble recovering all e-mails I sent about my reservation in November, could you please send me the details again through another e-mail address? I've sent it via PM.

Thanks in advance.

Archived