IGNORED

Canterbury Tales - Awesome breakfast

some body added the word slightly in this reply by mistake ,lol ,,,,, ps,,thanks for getting the books to me in the uk ,

HA HA yes slightly, a slip of the tongue, hope you enjoy the books, all the best Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• badboybilly

• charlie-smiles

• pubstud

Have to agree with the reviews regarding the breakfast, been many times while staying on LK Metro. The best deal out there in very comfortable and friendly surroundings. As you enjoy the brekkie people will constantly arrive on motorcycles and pull up a chair for a bite and a chat with Dave and other regulars.

The tables out front are brill for people watching and just watching the world go by and the book shop is extensive and has something for everyone.

Next time i will be able to review the guesthouse, never stayed before but have booked a room for my next trip.

( hi Dave, Steve here, have room 1c booked, arriving 25/12/11. Look forward to seeing you again )

Stevie

Have to agree with the reviews regarding the breakfast, been many times while staying on Lk Metro. The best deal out there in very comfortable and friendly surroundings. As you enjoy the brekkie people will constantly arrive on motorcycles and pull up a chair for a bite and a chat with Dave and other regulars.

The tables out front are brill for people watching and just watching the world go by and the book shop is extensive and has something for everyone.

Next time i will be able to review the guesthouse, never stayed before but have booked a room for my next trip.

( hi Dave, Steve here, have room 1c booked, arriving 25/12/11. Look forward to seeing you again )

Hey Steve

Yes gotcha there in Dec, look forward to seeing you mate, and a bit of gossip too.

All the best Dave

Thank goodness for people that take food pics! looks yummy! Oh gawd! is that blood pudding?

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

Thank goodness for people that take food pics! looks yummy! Oh gawd! is that blood pudding?

Sure is black pudding, quite popular it is too.

• 2 weeks later...

Brekie pic looks good and love when you get black pudding - makes it the best

I don't normally have many fry ups in UK but when on holiday like to start the day with one (even if the day dosen't start to midday lol) - does The Canterbury serve breakfast all day or just for the morning slot ?

We serve the all day English from 8am to 8pm

We serve the all day English from 8am to 8pm

Thanks Daveo -- always nice to know you can get anytime through the day - whats the cost ?

Thanks Daveo -- always nice to know you can get anytime through the day - whats the cost ?

2011 Breky Menu small copy.jpg

2011 Breky Menu small copy.jpg

Thanks Daveo -- good food at good prices :)

been stuck in a muslim country for the past 9 months, and am defo gonna see daveo next friday for a full english and a perruse of the book shop. see ya then

Look forward to it, cheers Dave

Love the breakfast and will be staying right around the corner so will be there daily!

Had breakfast there this morning. Good food and good atmosphere. Nice scenery - Could watch the massage girls setting up across the street. Many regulars and friendly group who enjoys to chat. Met someone to explore Walking Street with tonight, his first visit. Should be fun.

Also had Breakfast (if u call eating around 1-4pm breakfast, although it was the 1st meal of the day^^) there regularly, food was great and the 120 for the Eng breakfast are an good deal, and its an great starting point to have an massage or go over towards bliss :-)

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.

- Zachary Scott -

• 2 weeks later...

Now you know why I am slightly over weight, LOL

Do you have a Veggie option?

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

I had breakfast at Canterbury Tales practically every day during my recent trip and will do the same again next time.

On top of the food it's a great place to meet a lot of friendly people.

Do you have a Veggie option?

We have cereal, yoghurt etc but not a specific veggie menu, no sorry.

This is quite popular too

Schnitzel.3.jpg

I like this one the best HOWEVER you need to be careful as the cook puts a toothpick through the bread and meat to hold it together I almost stuck it through the roof of my mouth on biting into it.

:Crazy1:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I think thats the club sandwich they put in the tooth pics, just about everywhere does that, I will have to get some picks with flags on as warnings I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

hehe loving the photos and positive talk.

Will be arriving in a couple of weeks and will be fuelling my days from here in the, erm, morninings.

Good work Dave. :)

ps any UK newspapers avail?

Yes but I insisted he has a Hanky at all times.......

Pattaya must be brimming with girls early this season or they haven't arrived yet? What about Farang? BTW that English breakfast is so awesome!

Is my fave can eat it every day for breakfast forever.. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by tobyj

I like this one the best HOWEVER you need to be careful as the cook puts a toothpick through the bread and meat to hold it together I almost stuck it through the roof of my mouth on biting into it.

:Crazy1:now ur just being picky lol dave see u in Jan

The food looks delicious,I'll definitely go there for breakfasts next trip. :GoldenSmile1:

Robw

Hey Daveo , Said a brief hello to you in kilkenny bar a few weeks ago you may recall, you said (your not the tax man are ya haha) ...

I noticed you took my book of the shelf for your book shop (hunter s thompson) fantastic book , i hope it gets well read

next time a chat and some ale would be cool , as would some food in your place as it looks fucking amazing!!

tc

Edited by jumpman233345
Posted Image