Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Canterbury Tales - Awesome breakfast

Hi lads

Just a quick note for those staying in the Soi Buakhao / Soi LK Metro area.... I have been trying different spots all over town over the past few months for a decent breakfast as a couple of times a week I like a good full English in the mornings...

I tried Canterbury Tales just a little way into Soi Chaiyapoon and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised... for a mere 120 baht you get everything shown on the pic below including Tea/Coffee, orange juice and toast... But what was a real clincher for me was that I met Dave and had a really great chat with him, he's a very interesting guy that has been in Thailand for a long time so there's many an interesting tale to be had smile.gif

I also had a good browse at the book store, making a couple of purchases... This has to be one of the best farang book resources in Pattaya, if you haven't tried it yet, you really should...

The brekkie:

Canterbury.jpg

Cheers

CS

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• badboybilly

• charlie-smiles

• pubstud

mmmmmm heaven on a plate :)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Now you know why I am slightly over weight, LOL

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

always a good feed in daves place, had it loads of times :Cheers9:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I'm not too sure if somebody named "Cock Snot" and with an avatar as gross as that one should be doing food reviews.

dude, seriously, you gotta change your avatar when talking about food... the two pics on the same page nearly made me gag! :P

Anyway, totally agree with you, great brekkie and the bookstore is a gem with many surprising finds. It's actually a book exchange with 2nd hand books. So bring your read ones and fill up on others real cheap.

I'm not too sure if somebody named "Cock Snot" and with an avatar as gross as that one should be doing food reviews.

lol, just does not go together does it?!

Is it true that Cock Snot is now a waiter at Canterbury Tales? I heard Daveo hired him to serve the breakfast.

Had the pleasure myself and will be back!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Is it true that Cock Snot is now a waiter at Canterbury Tales? I heard Daveo hired him to serve the breakfast.

Yes but I insisted he has a Hanky at all times.......

Yes but I insisted he has a Hanky at all times.......

Jeez, I hope you're right Daveo. I'm at yours tomorrow for our usual gathering of dysfunctional minds. I will bring some spare tissues just in case !!

On the food side, the Schnitzel is excellent as is the Big Brekka. Proper slabs of toast which go well with anything on the menu. Yup, a genuine meeting place with good nosebag, eccentric company and interesting views. Oh, and there are loads of books there too !!

I popped in both days for the brekkie number 2 the weekend before last. Always fills the gap & there's a lot more strange characters than 'Only Fools & Horses' on the TV next door...

sgu_banner.gif

I shall be sampling at least 10 of them during my stay at The Canterbury Tales in October.

I hope you dont mind me bringing my own Daddies Brown Sauce over with me to go with it though Dave :D

Edited by duke007

Never stayed at the hotel, but have had the brekkie and it is so very tasty and damn good value!

Thanks Dave

What is that burnt looking round thing in the middle of the plate?

Thanks guys, yes we do have a good bunch in daily and I've always said we should make a Fawlty Towers type series with the lot we get as its just as funny in real life, the burnt looking thing is Black Pudding, a very tasty fare, traditionally made with pigs blood, etc.

• 1 month later...

How about fish and chips for breakfast, as a guy pointed out today, his breakfast is about noon when he is up and about so why not lunch for breakfast

Fish n chips.small.jpg

This is quite popular too

Schnitzel.3.jpg

the breakie looks good, going to try one xmas time, cheers.

Now you know why I am slightly over weight, LOL

some body added the word slightly in this reply by mistake ,lol ,,,,, ps,,thanks for getting the books to me in the uk , Edited by troy wales