• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• badboybilly

• charlie-smiles

• pubstud

Hey Daveo , Said a brief hello to you in kilkenny bar a few weeks ago you may recall, you said (your not the tax man are ya haha) ...

I noticed you took my book of the shelf for your book shop (hunter s thompson) fantastic book , i hope it gets well read

next time a chat and some ale would be cool , as would some food in your place as it looks fucking amazing!!

tc

HI Mate.

Yes I do remember meeting you, & yes I normally drop off a few books each week at the Kilkenny for the guests, we often drink play pool and watch the footy in the bar and is a bit of a meeting place to start the evening then all the go go's and that's enough for any man, yes we will have a beer next time, drop me a line when your in town.

All the best Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Dave my profile says warn status do you know what that means ??

Hi Taff.

Not sure, I guess you have put something in the wrong place or something, drop a pm to any of the mods and ask, I am sure its simple enough, tell them your a pal of mine, thats sure to get you barred, :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Any establishment that's been around as long as Canterbury Tales has must be good. Otherwise they would have sold out long ago!

Yes.........great breakfast..........1 thing....sometimes there coffee is not strong enough...dont worry.....a 5 page complaint letter was sent to the CEO.

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD BOOKSHOP TOO.

DSCN0108.JPG

Had breakfast tonight at Canterbury Tales.........................................120 baht.........include cofffee ,juice

DSCN0207.JPG

yeah cool little place... always decent people sat out the front for a friendly chat.. i need to go there more often!

Cheers guys and you billy, good to see you again and dont forget your coming out with us sometime in your dress for charity. :GoldenSmile1:

Had breakfast tonight at Canterbury Tales.........................................120 baht.........include cofffee ,juice

I was on an 'enforced' holiday in Pattaya last month due to the floods (nam too-am = the worst 2 words in the Thai language) & I got sick of Beer, Fish n Chips & Burger King but never tired of Dave's Brekkie number 2; ok maybe a little bit. :Whistle:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

I do love a Canterbury tales breakfast.

1 thing though Dave. How many sausages should there be and why ain't they as good as the sausages you get with the 950 baht breakfast at the Oriental hotel in BK? :P

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...

Can recomend the breakfast and good chat, was there in November and enjoyed not only the food but general friendly welcome by Dave and other people having food.

Enjoy :)

Edited by charlie-smiles

• 3 weeks later...

Had several breakfasts at CT's over the last few weeks. Always a great place for a friendly chat with the lads and to catch up with Dave and watch the world walk by. Thanks mate, you made me and the wife most welcome and your staff were excellent. Jeff.

P.S. Thanks for the Cass Pennant poster/autograph! "Come on you Irons!"

Edited by Jebb

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jess

Thanks mate and always good to see a friendly face, always welcome.

I have been many times and only one complaint the food is great but I nearly always have a hangover and want a couple of glasses of orange and have found them to be expensive compared to everything else

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

you mean the OJ........how much a glass at CTales compared to others...........if thats the case I demand an answer from the CEO of Canterbury Tales.

Hey Jess

Thanks mate and always good to see a friendly face, always welcome.

would you by any chance have the non fat option -oatmeal fresh fruits,yogurts,fresh apple juice ......and by the way.,,congrats on the excellent comments from the BM...I think i should be able to find my way from baywalk residence to your lovely establishment

J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

The Orange juice is fresh and good quality and a large glass is 50baht, we offer Yoghurt and fresh fruit with Muesli, no fresh apple juice though

Visited here last February. Good food and i really liked the location. Watching the girls walking up and down the soi.

The book shop is an added bonus and found all the customers friendly.

I have the breakfast a few times now. Both #1 and #2, great value. My small request, would be to make the coffee using a different method, as it's akin to the American restaurant chain Denny's, and I had higher expectations, notwithstanding where we are. I don't know who this Dave character is, but I have enjoyed my meals, and chats with the likes of Robbie and other "locals". Now if I could just find Branston Pickle, and some Clotted Cream...

' :o I don't know who this Dave character is .........'

Billy stop being silly, coffee or tea etc can be tricky as many like it strong many like it weak so please ask if you get too weak or strong as they will change it or put more in, its nescaffe so a good quality but instant, we do have an espresso machine but many are happy with the instant.

Billy stop being silly, coffee or tea etc can be tricky as many like it strong many like it weak so please ask if you get too weak or strong as they will change it or put more in, its nescaffe so a good quality but instant, we do have an espresso machine but many are happy with the instant.

Im not............................. :Finger5:

The coffee you serve has not enough coffee powder......many are not happy with the instant... .then again..its only 30 baht.

why dont yo u have cappucino's..it might .be better than the muck your currently serving up.....arent you a cafe.

Edited by badboybilly

Its 25baht as it goes and Billy when your in next time I will put more in for you as I know you like it when I put it in, we do have cuppucino but most like your self are commoners so dont appreciate it, haha

The Orange juice is fresh and good quality and a large glass is 50baht, we offer Yoghurt and fresh fruit with Muesli, no fresh apple juice though

there you go 50 baht when a whole breakfast is 120 with orange juice and a cup of tea etc it seems expensive although if I bought it on it's own I probably wouldn't think twice

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it