IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Long way to go yet mate, Man City crap last night, just hope Arsenal go into free fall tonight,

By the way how do you put smilies up on your posts, I can't find them.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Man City game definitely improved my lip reading skills.

Sinner: Richards. Why did he duck and let Moore have a free header? Used to think he might be the best option for England at right back. Not now. The Spurs guy seems the best option. He nearly redeemed himself with the off-side goal something he might have understood and why he really went for it.

Hero. Joe Hart with the Penalty save.

Villain. Joe Hart with his comments during the 30 seconds or so before he saved the penalty.

Sprint. Joe Hart. From one penalty box to the other. He looked a bit tired at the end of it. Write it in your book DP. Maybe some extra training.

Shocker. David Platt. Spent two minutes showing Adam Johnson what he had to do when he came on with his pen and notebook. Does Johnson really need that? Surely he knows what to do. Next time Platty just tell him to beat 3 defenders and tap the ball in the net. Does Pep have to spell it out to Messi? Don't think so.

Dunce. Balotelli. Most of the time he's worth paying the entrance money just to see what he can do. I mean the good stuff as opposed to stamping in people’s faces. With 20 seconds remaining he impressively ran to get the ball to take the last chance corner. City fill the box with Joe Hart already up there from the previous free kick. So why did he try the short corner to Clichy, who must take some blame for calling for it, who messed it up.

Lip Reading. Joe Hart.

'No way was that a f...ing penalty.' At least ten times before the guy took it and totally ignored by the referee.

Lip Reading. Roberto Mancini.

'It's offside' 'It's offside' 'it’s offside.'

Must have been once for himself, Once for Brian Kidd and once for Platty to write in his note book.

(Might a be a good idea for someone to write a song and use Mancini in the video)

Lip Reading. Sian Massi (Assistant Referee).

'Offside.'

Just one more observation and a pet hate of mine, Gareth Barry. If City really want to go big time and win the Champions League I can’t see them doing it with him in the team. In fact I doubt if they will win anything with him in the team. I know they won the FA Cup but, when Toure scored, Barry had already been taken off.

Great Lipreading skills Pollypatts.... I thought it was a good goal from Richards til i seen the replay, Even All Swansea plyers and Fans thought the same , The linewoman was sharp eyed at the offside decision, Even she had the sun in her eyes...

Arsenal won 2-1 at Emirates staduim to Newcastle with a goal in the injury time to go within a point behind North London rivals ,Tottenham Hostspur... They deserved the win after playing a large percentage of possessions in the whole match.. Van Persie and Newcastle Goalie Krul had a stormy night between them, there was a tussle in the end of the match in the tunnel... Looks likey Arsenal are favourite to take the third place from Spurs at the end of the season... Chelsea is behind fifth with three point behind Arsenal, their next match will be away to Manchester City next wednesday night, should be a nervy match for both of em where three point at their priorty.. Should be thrilling to watch ...

Arsenal won 2-1 at Emirates staduim to Newcastle with a goal in the injury time to go within a point behind North London rivals ,Tottenham Hostspur... They deserved the win after playing a large percentage of possessions in the whole match.. Van Persie and Newcastle Goalie Krul had a stormy night between them, there was a tussle in the end of the match in the tunnel... Looks likey Arsenal are favourite to take the third place from Spurs at the end of the season... Chelsea is behind fifth with three point behind Arsenal, their next match will be away to Manchester City next wednesday night, should be a nervy match for both of em where three point at their priorty.. Should be thrilling to watch ...

I Jocky a point would have been good , we were robbed lol

Great Lipreading skills Pollypatts.... I thought it was a good goal from Richards til i seen the replay, Even All Swansea plyers and Fans thought the same , The linewoman was sharp eyed at the offside decision, Even she had the sun in her eyes...

Her eyes were like Lasers IMO, thank the Lord.

She sure gets noticed every season so far she has graced the pitch in the Prem.

Andy Gray may remember her. LOL.

His time was up IMO & Jamie & Gary are modern fresh & two great guys now doing the job.

What do you guys think ?????

:Wassup1:

Her eyes were like Lasers IMO, thank the Lord.

She sure gets noticed every season so far she has graced the pitch in the Prem.

Andy Gray may remember her. LOL.

His time was up IMO & Jamie & Gary are modern fresh & two great guys now doing the job.

What do you guys think ?????

:Agree1: I thought Jamie and Gary are doing a great job at it..... Bothof em Knows football inside out...

Liverpool beat Everton 3-0 at Anfield, Steve Gerrand back to his best , scored a hat-trick, Suarez was the other player that played super, assisting a Gerrands goals.. I was diappointed with Everton, they did not really turn up for tonight.... Result was fair and square, Back to the drawing board for Everton who will play top form Arsenal next at Home....

:Agree1: I thought Jamie and Gary are doing a great job at it..... Bothof em Knows football inside out...

Liverpool beat Everton 3-0 at Anfield, Steve Gerrand back to his best , scored a hat-trick, Suarez was the other player that played super, assisting a Gerrands goals.. I was diappointed with Everton, they did not really turn up for tonight.... Result was fair and square, Back to the drawing board for Everton who will play top form Arsenal next at Home....

Great to hear Gerrard is back to his best and hopefully he can lead England to glory in a few months.

Sorry for asking but who are Jamie and Gary?

Great to hear Gerrard is back to his best and hopefully he can lead England to glory in a few months.

Cant see England doing well in Poland/Ukraine, Without the permanent Boss on board dose not help, Even if Harry comes in May, it will be too late to be ready for the Euro 2012, Takes time to click in , you know... Holland or Spain looks a strong, either oof em will get the Trophy..

Sorry for asking but who are Jamie and Gary?

Jamie Rednapp and Gary Neville working as a Skysport football pundit giving their own opinions on TV when on live...

Jamie Rednapp and Gary Neville working as a Skysport football pundit giving their own opinions on TV when on live...

Thanks jocky. I knew Rednapp did this kind of thing but not Neville. Does he punt better than he played?

Cant see England doing well in Poland/Ukraine, Without the permanent Boss on board dose not help, Even if Harry comes in May, it will be too late to be ready for the Euro 2012, Takes time to click in , you know... Holland or Spain looks a strong, either oof em will get the Trophy..

Get this guy in the team.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc_championship/southampton/news/story_get.dor?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/03/11/SOCCER_League_Awards.html&TEAMHD=soton&BID=333

I think Gary Neville is ok but Redknapp when commentating on Spurs or Liverpool is a non starter..far to biased. To be honest to him Pollypatts Lambert is a journeyman(if he was good enough he wouldn't be at southampton at 30yo).not really an international.

The build up to euro2 2012 for England will be all about the manager/Rooney suspended, they should just say Stuart Pearce now and move on. There is always side issues and negative media before tournaments where England is concerned, injuries, private lives,turmoils blah, blah..It would be nice to go into a tournament with everyone pulling the same way.

Above all I am a massive Football fan & Love the Beautiful Game.

Now tonight for the sake of the UK I hope that Chelsea can do the Business & turn over Napoli in the Champions League.

I believe it will keep a extra interest for the Football Fans in this great competition.

So all the best & Good Luck to Chelsea tonight & I believe they will do it & go throw to the next round.

:Bravo1:

Above all I am a massive Football fan & Love the Beautiful Game.

Now tonight for the sake of the UK I hope that Chelsea can do the Business & turn over Napoli in the Champions League.

I believe it will keep a extra interest for the Football Fans in this great competition.

So all the best & Good Luck to Chelsea tonight & I believe they will do it & go throw to the next round.

:Bravo1:

I cant stand Chelsea because of what they have done to AVB and Grant... Sacking too many bosses is not good, Even they got a good pay off... John Terry , I cant stand him either of what he had done to Bridge and Ferinand( innocent until proven guilty).. But I can see Chelsea will win tonight , They have a away goal cushion , better chance than Arsenal last week.. They will play a tight first half, mabe one up the front be sufficient, maybe 4-5-1.. Then see what happens at half time, whether to play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2..

Thanks jocky. I knew Rednapp did this kind of thing but not Neville. Does he punt better than he played?

:D Yes he does.... But he is a average player, tried his best for United, mind you he had many honours, 8 premiership league, 3 FA cup , I UEFA Champion League and few as well speaks volume of how good he is....... I chaange my mind now, he is a great player..... :)

I cant stand Chelsea because of what they have done to AVB and Grant... Sacking too many bosses is not good, Even they got a good pay off... John Terry , I cant stand him either of what he had done to Bridge and Ferinand( innocent until proven guilty).. But I can see Chelsea will win tonight , They have a away goal cushion , better chance than Arsenal last week.. They will play a tight first half, mabe one up the front be sufficient, maybe 4-5-1.. Then see what happens at half time, whether to play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2..

I have to go now but will come back to you on the managers of Chelsea & about John Terry.

Wow, What a great match between Chelsea and Napoli which Chelsea won 4-1 after Extra time.. A very thrilling match, praise must go to the full back Ivanovic who played brilliantly in the whole match and scored a winning goal in the extra time.. Well done Chelsea...

Wow, What a great match between Chelsea and Napoli which Chelsea won 4-1 after Extra time.. A very thrilling match, praise must go to the full back Ivanovic who played brilliantly in the whole match and scored a winning goal in the extra time.. Well done Chelsea...

Thanks for the update jocky. I'm now tuning into you before Sporting Life for my morning football updates. Just as I was thinking Ivanovic seemed a bit of a cart horse he does that proving I'm wrong yet again. Well done Chelsea. Now, in the words of the great Mick Channon sat naked in the bathtub after Southampton beat Crystal Palace to reach the 1976 cup final, win the bloddy thing.

Mick Channon, there's a blast from the past. Remember him pronouncing Gary Line Acre lol

mick channon great race horse trainer. Last night chelsea were brilliant........hate them hate them hate them...........once again proved that the club football in the premiership may not be the bast in the world but i think it is the most exciting!!!!!!!

think utd got a big task tonight,can,t see bilbao sitting back and soaking up pressure,dangerous game, utd certain to play 2 wingers.

Manchester United are out of the Europa Cup tonight, and deserved to lose, Spainish Athletic Bilbao were brilliant, made United look like a 2nd Divsion League team.. Their fans are fantastic too, They applauded when Giggsy came off and applauded when Rooney scored a super consolation goal,... Probably it is best for United to be out of the Europa Cup so that they could focus on retain their Premiership Cup this May... I really hope Athletic Bilbao will win the Europa Cup this season.. Martinez of Bilbao is wanted by several clubs including United, City and Liverpool, He is rumoured to be quoted for £33 million.. City probably the favorite to buy him because of their wealth....

What a match between Manchester City and Sporting Lisbon, City fought back from 0-2 down to 3-2 and Hart nearly became a City Hero when he nearly scored the header in the dying seconds but only saved by the Lisbon Goalie,,,, A very Thrilling match.. Well done to Machester City and Sporting Lisbon for giving all of us football neutrals a super entertainment... Now the Manchester clubs will have to focus their only one trophy left, The Premiership....

Archived