IGNORED

What annoys you the most whilst flying?

7-Eleven

Recent Delta flight to MIA the woman behind me playing some game on the seat back screen that meant her having to tap the screen constantly. Delta do not have separate handheld controllers.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chivas

• 7-Eleven

• AceFromNJ

• oddball4life

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hate everything about the flight,never done anything so boring and thats going to thailand on the way back it has to be a sleeping tablet otherwise i think i would fall asleep lol..

I hate some of the bad food, and especially the smell of it as I try to sleep in the middle of the night. I flew Cathay Pacific this last time as opposed to China Airlines before, and the food selection was a little better. But on one of the flights I picked up something I actually wanted from the airport, so I ate that instead of what they were offering.

what i really hate the most is 'sick' people.... the ones that cough usually.... its soo bad as you know that its a pretty confined space onboard an airplane... and i always get the feeling that im gonna breathe in what the other person just coughed out!!! very very bad i reckon!!!

What annoys you the most whilst flying and what have you done to stop it?

For me it's people that push, pull and kick the back of my seat.... It grips my shit!

I've had a word on a few occasions politely requesting them to stop, it doesn't always work though!

The worst is when you get someone with a small child on their lap and the kid starts playing up.

So what gets your back up?

i hate it when some moaning twat in the seat in front of me moans about me pulling or kicking their chair, now that really grips my shit. also, when the person next to me keeps farting, them really stinking farts that could make a fly spew, and then proceeds to go to sleep and snore like a bison for most of the trip. not to mention having breath that would fell a herd of water buffalos at 20 paces. i used to room with a guy in the navy who was just like this, do you have any ideas who i am talking about mr serpentine. :ThumbUp6:

had a really bad flight from dublin to Abu Dhabi once..

got on the second leg to bangkok, was just getting comfortable when a guy walks up and say

"your sitting in my seat"

I check the tickets and were both allocated the same seat

i'm really pissed off at this stage.. :Cuss:

air hostees says to me..ok sir i have a new seat for you

8C...first class :Clap8:

second flight turned out to be the best ever :Dream1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

It always revolves around noise, talking, crying, laughing. The few times I flew business class it somehow seemed worth the extra cost. But I'm a cheap charlie so I can't do that often.

The few and the hidden rule the many and the seen.

All The Colors: A novel about Thailand and the search for life beyond Corporate America

Kindle App for PC

Kindle App for Mac

supermini5.jpg

i hate it when some moaning twat in the seat in front of me moans about me pulling or kicking their chair, now that really grips my shit. also, when the person next to me keeps farting, them really stinking farts that could make a fly spew, and then proceeds to go to sleep and snore like a bison for most of the trip. not to mention having breath that would fell a herd of water buffalos at 20 paces. i used to room with a guy in the navy who was just like this, do you have any ideas who i am talking about mr serpentine. :ThumbUp6:

If it annoyed you then happy days! LOL

I had a guy at the side who was always farting during the complete flight, was a very "aromatic" flight, but he refused to go to toilet. :(

Besides that screaming children are not so bad if you have good earphones and not using the airline ones, but kids shaking my seat is a real horror.

Edited by Durone

A middle eastern man that was sat next to me that stunk of urine and sweat,

People what hold a full aisle of people up wanting to get on the plane because there hand luggage doesn't fit in top compartment

Crying babies,

People who slam their chairs fully back into my legs

Robotic flight attendants, yes, attractive, pleasing to look at, but they always seem like programmed puppets, like a living version of an automated call service, there's no human element

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

I hate when some fatty is sweating like pig next to me. However that's nothing. One of them, some older guy, just died during the flight next to my colleague. And that was REALLY annoying.

:ThumbDown1:

I'm sure he didn't mean to die! LoL.

image.png

Kids

Sick People

Smelly People

People talking loud across a row to their friend

Economy ticket people wanting world class service

"PISS ALL OVER THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I hate when some fatty is sweating like pig next to me. However that's nothing. One of them, some older guy, just died during the flight next to my colleague. And that was REALLY annoying.

:ThumbDown1:

On the plus side at least the dead guy would have been quiet ...the downside would be if the dead guy had the aisle seat -and having to climb over him everytime you needed the toilet could get a bit tiresome I suppose?

For me its some peasant in dirty shorts and flip flops and some abusive tshirt-always pray Im not next to them when you see them coming.

I struggle to sleep on a plane.

It does bloody annoy me when you get the screaming kids or if some one is up and down out of the seat every 5 minutes.

I am glad that I have not had to sit next to a smelly person yet would be a night mare.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

what i really hate the most is 'sick' people.... the ones that cough usually.... its soo bad as you know that its a pretty confined space onboard an airplane... and i always get the feeling that im gonna breathe in what the other person just coughed out!!! very very bad i reckon!!!

In 2007 I was coming back from the Philippines and had one of the worst colds I have ever had. I would go on coughing jags where I would gag and nearly vomit. People were really looking at me weird. But I had to get home. I have never had much of a problem with fat people or kids on the trans-pacific part of my flight. My biggest annoyance in flying is that the drink cart doesn't come by near enough and the they want $7 for a drink.

PB#1

I hate it to be to close to people I do not know - exept the lady I choose. I am sooo happy that I can afford to fly business class. I do not care about the better food, service or the champagne. The only thing that counts is the extra space I have around me.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I just unlucky or something because I have had everyone of other peoples annoying things happen to me and usually all together.

Try sitting through a long flight when across the aisle they have turned the middle front row of seats into a play area for a woman on her own with three kids. I love kids but I could have eaten all three that time. Of course the guy sitting in front who drops his seat onto my knees soon realises his mistake as I grind my knee hard into the back of his seat and he moves it. I like that one. As for the fat person, can you do fart noises with your mouth? Then everyone looks at him and starts sniffing to see if it a bad one. Very funny.

Must go to the gym now in case anyone takes offense to my tactics.

People who sit next to you and insist on carrying on a conversation that lasts the entire flight. The first time I visited Thailand, I had the pleasure on the trip back home to get seated next to a flabby falang woman. She complained the whole time about the family that she visited (the family of a close girlfriend). How she thought it rude that they spoke Thai to each other knowing full well she didn't understand, how the bathrooms weren't the same as in America, how unsanitary she thought the food they sold on the streets were, blah, blah, blah! She actually expected me to commiserate with her. I think the truth was she was disappointed that the men there didn't give her a second look.

On my last flight home, I got seated next to another talker. Nice enough fellow but, honestly, I don't get on a plane to make lifelong friends along the way. I especially don't feel like chatting the whole way if I'm on a 15 hour plus flight!

Oh yeah. Old people who don't have enough sense to lock the bathroom door. You think it's unattended because that's what the unlocked door says, you open it only to be greeted with the site of some old geezer sitting there taking a dump.

Okay, it only happened to me once but I am forever traumatized by the image!

how can i be annoyed on a flight for 16 hours,,,,,,when i am so excited,, to,,,get my groove on,,, or dreaming of a soapy massage,,,,,,,and better yet,,,, going to devils den,,,,,and having a orgy,,,,,,,,,, a baby can throw up on me on a flight,,,,,,,, but i just wouldnt care,,,,,,,life is too short,,,, to be annoyed,, for small shit !

Yeah, but what about the 16 hour flight on the way home when all you have to look forward to is going back to work? LOL

Caught a flight last week from Melb to brisbane and the bastards in front of me had 8 pieces of luggage and used up all the overhead. I had a go at them and they called me a Nazi . The FAs said nothing because they knew they shouldn't have allowed them on. My mate who is much bigger than me jams his bag in no matter what. What is the fucking point of luggage rules if they don't enforce the. Also had a professional photographer who complained that I could scratch his camera lens on his 5000 camera. "Buy a camera case dickhead"

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Worst thing that happened to me on a long haul flight was from London to Sydney on Korean Air.

After dinner service and after I had a few glasses of red wine, they turned the lights down low, I got a sudden urge for a piss... Walking to the toilet, nearly every aisle seated person was so sprawled out, especially their legs, that it was like playing hopscotch with a twist!

So I didn't win, tripped over some c*nts legs, came crashing down and got carpet burns just above my eyebrow.

Not one that you read in the "Idiots guide to flying economy"

Then it was like "Hi Mum!"

:)

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"