Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What annoys you the most whilst flying?

7-Eleven

Well, on the way to Pattaya, nothing bother me at all ! I'm just a cunt on the way to get sex with that stupid smile sticked on my face.

sourire-de-cochon.jpg

The way back is an other story !

chien_agressif.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chivas

• 7-Eleven

• AceFromNJ

• oddball4life

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God, where to start...

but the two main ones, top of the list, were mentioned plenty times: screaming kids (or, even more: their clueless/ignorant parents) and those unreasonable idiots of any nationality who believe thy are alone on the plane.

Another thing not mentioned yet that makes me want to kill myself are the now all too common and lengthy announcements about health&safety (keep your patronising shit to yourself), duty free (who the fuck wants to buy gold watches on a plane and if so, we'll see you coming through, don't you worry) and drawn out thank-yous at the end (why thank me, you were the cheapest, only reason I paid you, now leave me the fuck alone!).

Here is a little suggestion for those who hate it when the person in front reclines....

Mobile_267_2.jpg

Hope that helps.

thanks good tip cant wait to do :Circle_Sharks:

Dealing with a hard on all the way there is the most annoying bit.

lol for me its stupidity what kills me most ,

switching the air and the light towards u ,

sitting between 2 fat guys cant get the belts without touching them ,

mostly talking to them wont help , i saw how people react

simply have a in-ear headphone and ignore everything around u that's the best solution

I'm fat, but I still manage to sit in between my own seat.

What I hate about flying is that I'm also quite tall, so I can't really sleep that well on a flight...

So my solution to everything is 2-3 zopiclone. Neat

It's a long list

1. Screaming kids and free range kids

2. The people who seem to be unable to trvel without being pissed, repulsive and downright annoying (got stuck next to 2 of them last time, shame the airline couldn't just chuck them out of the door, they managed to piss off the stewardess as well)

3. People who sit in a window seat and insist on going for a piss every 30 minutes (see 2). If your bladder doesn't last long, get an aisle seat!!

4. The ones who tilt seat back too soon!.

and so on as mentioned before. BUT one really annoying one. After an overnight flight having managed some sleep, the normal human need is a piss. But the toilets are jammed up with selfish cnuts who insist on going in the with a suitcase full of toiletries and spending 20 minutes having a shave, brushing teeth, washing fanny, trimming toenails etc. My bladder bursting.

One thing I have found that helps enormously with all the noise things on a flight is a decent pair of sound cancelling earphones. Not cheap but absolute bliss. I tune them into some quiet sleep inducing music and usually manage to grab a bit of kip.

Earlier on this year, I was on a flight from KL to LOS and the plane was full of idiotic bloody Hen Party tarts. All wearing stupid uniform T shirts with the same inane comment on, stupid head dresses and giggling and screaming. I'd have just kicked em all out the door mid flight

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

It's a long list

1. Screaming kids and free range kids

2. The people who seem to be unable to trvel without being pissed, repulsive and downright annoying (got stuck next to 2 of them last time, shame the airline couldn't just chuck them out of the door, they managed to piss off the stewardess as well)

3. People who sit in a window seat and insist on going for a piss every 30 minutes (see 2). If your bladder doesn't last long, get an aisle seat!!

4. The ones who tilt seat back too soon!.

and so on as mentioned before. BUT one really annoying one. After an overnight flight having managed some sleep, the normal human need is a piss. But the toilets are jammed up with selfish cnuts who insist on going in the with a suitcase full of toiletries and spending 20 minutes having a shave, brushing teeth, washing fanny, trimming toenails etc. My bladder bursting.

One thing I have found that helps enormously with all the noise things on a flight is a decent pair of sound cancelling earphones. Not cheap but absolute bliss. I tune them into some quiet sleep inducing music and usually manage to grab a bit of kip.

Earlier on this year, I was on a flight from KL to LOS and the plane was full of idiotic bloody Hen Party tarts. All wearing stupid uniform T shirts with the same inane comment on, stupid head dresses and giggling and screaming. I'd have just kicked em all out the door mid flight

Good description lol Keep smiling ! For you will be better take bus, boat or other transportation. :P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

The most annoying thing whilst flying was when the plane was pretty much full of Russians. They began to drink bottles of vodka, then to start dancing, arguing and fist fighting. People were walking around the plane drinking and talking, and also vomiting, hell even some people were smoking!!. It was like a party. It was crazy. The stewards couldn't do anything because most of the guys were huge. Thankfully once we arrived in Bangkok the police were waiting for the culprits. Never again flying via Moscow.

gk9qT.png

I was sitting next to this super HOT thai girl on the flight from London to BKK. I spent most of my time thinking "please don't get an erection, please don't get an erection"

But she did.

:).

Edited by jojo90

:Flying: On my last trip to Thailand I was in first class with british airways.

Plenty of annoying things when flying first class:

* The FA asked which of the 5 main curses I wanted - they should know these things.

* Same thing with breakfast, they did not know whether I wanted full english, continental, cereals or a combination

* Other passengers were seated so far from me that I could hardly chat with them

* Only JW blue label - no red label available

* When I was ready to get some sleep the FA put down my seat and made up my bed - depriving me of the chance to do some chores myself

* Welcome drink was offered before I wanted it

* Entertainment system had far too many choice so it was too difficult to pick which movie to watch

* Given pass to immigration fasttrack so I missed the highlight of standing in a long queue with my fellow travellers

:Flying::Flying::Flying:

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Things I hate about flying in General:

• People taking ridiculous amounts of Carryon luggage on flights, if you fly Ryanair this is very common due to the high check baggage costs.

• The window seat thief, excuse me that seat is mine. I always try get a window seat as it allows me to lean on something when I fall asleep and getting to see a birds eye view of a new destination is cool! I hate it when other people take my pre-assigned seat as happened to me twice out of the 6 flights I took getting to LOS this year. Getting a Window seat also saves me having to get up every time the guy next to me needs a piss.

• Reclining seats, got into a row with some stupid piss head woman on flight when she reclined fully back onto me with I having my laptop on the tray table and it getting sandwiched and its screen almost cracked. I take great relief when flying within Europe with Ryanair because there are no reclining seats on board, it helps make a crappy airline bearable.

• Farters & BO, I was one of them before (a farter) and would get bad stomach pains from staying in the seated position for too long caused by a build up of gas, I often went to the toilet on a plane just to let rip some of the biggest farts of my life and man the release was great. I normally avoid the usual gassy foods a day or two before flying and take a dump at the airport beforehand and that solved the problem. However being in a metal tube for twelve hours+ with 300+ other people all breathing the same recycled air inevitably leads to some smelly situations. I had another bad experience another time in the US when this Jewish chap had some brutally smelly food, passengers were still getting on board so I made up an excuse about being a nervous flyer and I couldn't fly over the wing, sat next to two old women and was glad to have dodged that stinky person! I was literally gagging.

• The talker, this can be good and bad; I'd usually have a very vague conversation with the person sitting next to me if they spoke English etc. However some people don't know when to stop; like an annoying & equally ugly american 40+ cougar who wanted fresh meat when I was 18, I had a GF at the time (not on the flight) and found the older american hideous so no thanks to your attempts to lure me to the milehigh club.

Last time out to LOS with Etihad, I found a nice German backpacker seated next to me onwards from Abu Dhabi who was like 21, we spoke a little at the beginning of the flight and then got into a good conversation in the final half hour, real nice girl and we ended up taking the taxi down to Sukhumvit rd in Bangkok together, some idiot friend of mine told me take a taxi upstairs at Departures in Swampy as it was supposed to be cheaper, myself and the German girl did this and we got stung for 1100thb including the tolls and she wanted to split the fare but I insisted on paying, she got a free cab ride and well I just got ridden by the cabbie and not by her as I had been hoping!! lol! Nice girl and we emailed each other afterwards. I discovered afterwards the normal fare into town is around 300-400thb! So lesson learnt guys queue up downstairs and be careful or you'll be ripped off, considering the journey of swampy to NEP I thought 11thb was normal until a few days later I did it again after flying up from Samui and got a taxi for 380thb!

Edited by Winthorp

I think all my gripes have been well and truly covered. Unless i've taken some sleeping pills i cant sleep on a plane, doesn't matter what time of day it is.

I'm generally always happy and cheerful on my flight over, its not till i'm flying home all the little things piss me off

I once had a flight attendant dop a full unopened soda can on the back of my head -that was annoying

I'd be tempted to fake a chronic headache and see if I could get something out of them for doing that - Oh my head aches so bad, I need to lie down, is there a spare seat in first class where I can stretch out?

Babies that manage to squall for my entire 15 hour flight from JFK-HKG before transit to BKK are no doubt the worst. Kids that are still of the age where they can scream endlessly for no discernible reason need to be banned from commercial aviation. Parents couldn't wait two years until they might have a chance of reasoning with the kid? What's the effing emergency that requires them to fly NOW and bring a baby. The hell with those people. I'd never get on a plane with a six-month old unless it was some sort of bizarre emergency. But then again, I'm somewhat considerate.

The fat smelly ones are defo the most annoying followed by screaming kids and groups of mid aged women on tour for the first time in 15 years talking loudly after the 1st drink and for the next 11 hours only to shut up 1 hour before landing when they'll occupy toilest for 30 minutes

I hate that even though I book early and select a seat near the exit, there's always someone who sticks their carry-on into the bin over my seat before heading to their seat further back.

Don't knock seating next to the fat guys, they'll keep you wedged in your seat in a crash.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

Grumpy old fat FA is slightly off topic but have unfortunately met a few of those who really made an effort ruining the trip and I will by all means try to avoid carriers with "N" as first registration letter

People

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Babies that manage to squall for my entire 15 hour flight from JFK-HKG before transit to BKK are no doubt the worst. Kids that are still of the age where they can scream endlessly for no discernible reason need to be banned from commercial aviation. Parents couldn't wait two years until they might have a chance of reasoning with the kid? What's the effing emergency that requires them to fly NOW and bring a baby. The hell with those people. I'd never get on a plane with a six-month old unless it was some sort of bizarre emergency. But then again, I'm somewhat considerate.

Typical Yank lol

What about if for example a family member was bringing a child to meet YOU for the first time ??

Typical Yank lol

What about if for example a family member was bringing a child to meet YOU for the first time ??

Well eff me. Perhaps for the first time in the history of this forum, a reply has changed someone's way of thinking. You make a good point sir. Next time this happens I will imagine a proud papa at the destination airport waiting to see his child for the first time and I will just turn the iPod up a little louder. Thanks for the perspective.

Edit: I must ask, though, how is opinion that typical of a Yank? No offense will be taken, I'm just curious as to what stereotype I am fulfilling here.

Edited by AceFromNJ

Well eff me. Perhaps for the first time in the history of this forum, a reply has changed someone's way of thinking. You make a good point sir. Next time this happens I will imagine a proud papa at the destination airport waiting to see his child for the first time and I will just turn the iPod up a little louder. Thanks for the perspective.

Edit: I must ask, though, how is opinion that typical of a Yank? No offense will be taken, I'm just curious as to what stereotype I am fulfilling here.

Us Brits always view you guys (perhaps unfairly) as bold and brash with statements like that-no offence.

Its the main difference between us.

You guys will kick a merry stink for what Brits will see as normal and acceptable ??

Edited by chivas

Us Brits always view you guys (perhaps unfairly) as bold and brash with statements like that-no offence.

Its the main difference between us.

You guys will kick a merry stink for what Brits will see as normal and acceptable ??

So we speak our minds while you guys keep a stiff upper lip? That's cool, I was just curious... no offence taken, and thanks for answering that question! :)

Dumb nuts at airports who cross in front of you and just stop and gawk around.

Smart-arse cabin staff who think they are rockstars.. 'please put up your seat for the take off sir' 'I can't, its broken (kept reclining)' 'it is not broken sir' OK - get fucked then.

The old cabin crew trolls who as long-servers on British airways get put in Business Class whilst the good lookers get Economy.

All dickheads - people who cannot stop talking, couples who suck face loudly for most of the trip, wailing kids (kids should be banned in biz class),etc

You're sat in your seat sleeping or dozing, and the fat cretin behind unable to get out of his seat normally grabs the top of your headrest to get himself up.

Totally pisses me off...

And the fat gits whose blubber spill into your area. Anyone over 100kg or 36" inch waist should be in business only.Weigh the bastards at check in and if they are over they buy new ticket or get offloaded.

Women who refuse to put their bags overhead and subsequently sprawl them all over your area.

Typical Brit lol

What about if for example an overweight family member was bringing a child to meet YOU for the first time ??

:)

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill