Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What annoys you the most whilst flying?

7-Eleven

What annoys you the most whilst flying and what have you done to stop it?

For me it's people that push, pull and kick the back of my seat.... It grips my shit!

I've had a word on a few occasions politely requesting them to stop, it doesn't always work though!

The worst is when you get someone with a small child on their lap and the kid starts playing up.

So what gets your back up?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chivas

• 7-Eleven

• AceFromNJ

• oddball4life

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people that reclined the seat infront 20 seconds into a day flight

screaming children

sitting next to overweight people that take up my space

Big dudes !

I fly a lot around regional routes and mine sites and I can get on a small plane with a 30 seat capacity and 25 of the dudes will be over 115kg LOL

Squeeze peasy but at least the thing doesn't crash with overload - just !

Edited by Kangarooted

Depends on flight direction if going to Thailand not a lot annoys me if going home almost everything from the bad food to kids crying but the one thing that really grips me is when the person in front reclines there seat whilst I still have my food on the tray on the back of the seat.

One word: idiots!!! I think flying attracts (or creates) them for some reason.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

sitting next to overweight people that take up my space

I don't get what you mean...

15487409.jpg

:GoldenSmile1:

i am one of those fat cunts hahahahahaha

but i flew buisness so is mor comfortable for me and those other people around me

i can see the look of horror if i go to sit next to them now that look is some funny shit

Crying babies, drunk or drugged co-passengers misbehaving and 3X3 seating configuration

Edited by ringadingding

Screaming kids. I can take care of or handle just about anything else. Luckily I've been turning left onto business for my last two trips and upcoming third. So far have not experienced the Screamers up front - but it could happen. I would be pretty miffed if after paying for that lie flat a crying baby kept me awake the whole way through it.

Malaysian took a bold step today and banned children in first class!

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/06/28/malaysia.airlines.baby.ban.cnngo/index.html

Hopefully this is the start. Maybe we will see parents with screaming kids in specially designed creches - in the hold!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

passenger 001.jpg

passenger 002.jpg

passenger 003.jpg

last but not least funny pilots

passenger 005.jpg

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

(1) people who knowingly sit in the wrong seats.

You sometimes get large groups checking in together and try and get seats together. This isnt always possible but once on the plane they sit together anyway. This has happened to me aand I had lots of hassle getting the person to move

(2) Idiots with to much alcohol inside them

I once got on a flight from BKK to abu dhabi and the guy in front of me reclined the seat all the way back but he still sat upright and was dancing in his seat. Annoying me and the two people who sat next to him.

You're sat in your seat sleeping or dozing, and the fat cretin behind unable to get out of his seat normally grabs the top of your headrest to get himself up.

Totally pisses me off...

And the fat gits whose blubber spill into your area. Anyone over 100kg or 36" inch waist should be in business only.Weigh the bastards at check in and if they are over they buy new ticket or get offloaded.

Women who refuse to put their bags overhead and subsequently sprawl them all over your area.

You're sat in your seat sleeping or dozing, and the fat cretin behind unable to get out of his seat normally grabs the top of your headrest to get himself up.

Totally pisses me off...

That is my pet hate as well.

Second is a child tapping/kicking the back of your seat.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

People with full size suitcases as handluggage ... you can drop them at check in .

Definitely people in front of me who recline their seats without checking whether I'm still eating.

Not had a problem with crying babies - yet. I think that would be very annoying.

"people that reclined the seat infront 20 seconds into a day flight"

Thats the one that shits me off the most. Fucking assholes, I always wedge my knees into the back of their seat to stop them, it works for a while.

Generally never had any issues and usually end up next to a couple of tiny Thai girls so it's all good. The people putting their seats back early on does annoy me... and then I probably annoy the person behind me by having to do the same. I'm 6ft 1", not the tallest guy in the world, but space is tight for me.

For me it has to be the screaming kids with liberal parents who see nothing wrong with thier behaviour.

They banned smoking because it affected other passengers yet a screaming kid does exactly the same.

Whoa be tide anybody that complains about it.

Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Here is a little suggestion for those who hate it when the person in front reclines....

Mobile_267_2.jpg

Hope that helps.

people with large handluggage

screaming children

the i don't know how to sit anymore feeling after 8 hours flying and still 3 hours to go!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Screaming kids, sitting next to some pissed cunt annoying the shit out of me talking shite, also people that sit next to the window and keep getting up and squeezing past you annoys me also and finally sitting next too some fat bastard in economy class taking all my space up, I wish I could afford to fly business class then all these problems would be afoided

Same for me wankers who recline their seat a soon as the plane takes off and as soon as they have whoofed their meal down. Must be the same wankers who have to do the same on an internal 1 hour flight. Did i mention they are wankers.

That pretty much covers my gripes too.

The worst is the screaming kids..

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

I once had a flight attendant dop a full unopened soda can on the back of my head -that was annoying

help

-also people who use the seat in front of them to help them up out of thier chair-I mean is it that hard to stand up on your own?

help